Where to get a Single fin?

A place for longboarders, eggers, fish riders... if alternative surfcraft is your game, here's the place to chat about it

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, the kalakau kid, Forum Moderators

sean--
barnacle

Re: single fins

Post by sean-- » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:30 pm

pridmore wrote:Will shape custom singles, twins, quads,5 finners, retro shapes or anything you need for great price. Doing it for love and not bucks, been shaping since 92'. send me an e-mail or contact me. Boards start at 450 for standard custom. You dont always have to pay thru your teeth to get a great stick........
You should put in a few pics as examples of your work .

pridmore
Owl status

pics of my shapes

Post by pridmore » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:37 pm

I have many pictures on discs but having trouble getting them on here to send, help please???

pridmore
Owl status

pics of my creations

Post by pridmore » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:13 pm

I cant send pics unless somebody can explain it to me please.? I will gladly e-mail antone interested if i have your address, cheers

pridmore
Owl status

pics

Post by pridmore » Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:08 pm

uploaded on to photobucket but cant work out how to go on from there, really tried and will continue to look into the board design info you gave me. Sounds like you know what you want and i would be extremely pumped to shape them. Of course we will have to talk more and i will hopefully get some pics tp you. Can i send them direct to you e-mail? i can do that