tricycle

Tribal discussions for bodyboarders only.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, sandonpoint, Forum Moderators

christian
regular

tricycle

Post by christian » Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:33 pm

i was wondering if anyone had an old tricyle lying round at home that they dont want....i am look for one with like big wheels not a pinner one...
Last edited by christian on Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hecko
regular

Post by Hecko » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:25 pm

geez mate your leaving us in suspense! whats the project?

christian
regular

Post by christian » Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:54 pm

nah...i just want one to ride down the beach and i am gunna soup it up and get it looking like achmad down the roads car, fully sick bro. and i wanna put together a frame on the back like a ute so i can ride down with my mates and their boards so we dont carry them...and it would be fun just to have as a bike aswell tho ay

Hecko
regular

Post by Hecko » Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:05 pm

well i'm a little dissappointed mate! lol, haven't ya got the balance for a two wheel bike mate, or cant ya lower them?

I'll tell ya what would be sick, is one of those low-rider pushies, done up just like a hog - now thats style!

Hecko
regular

Post by Hecko » Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:40 am

yeah but guard, with a bike like that, its all about style, with function a distant second! although i do get the impression that the new ones that u can get that r made by proper companies handle alright.

besides, they're only going to turn as bad as the hogs do anyway, cause thats the nature of the setup with the front forks on the angle that they r. the steeper u can make it the better it will turn.

christian
regular

Post by christian » Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:15 pm

yeh but those heaps coo. lowrider ones are like 1000 bucks id rather make one i wanna make it into a ute with smaller whells on the back.... but first i have to find one hey...