Movement Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tribal discussions for bodyboarders only.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, sandonpoint, Forum Moderators

Shark Biscuiter and proud

Movement Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Shark Biscuiter and proud » Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:18 pm

Just got the first sneak peek of the new mag.

And it was well BLOODY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Move over Riptide the face of Bodyboarding has changed for the better.

The mag is set for release tomorrow at Bodyboarders Surf Co at Narra, and other stores next week or possibly later.

One thing to say about the new mag its FAT, Riptide had been slimming up in recent times but those times are over, the mag is like 2 riptides.
The mag costs $7.50 and it’s worth every penny. The mag is set to be Bi-monthly, but there is enough to keep you occupied reading for several months.

The photos are outstanding and the mag's layout is impressive. There is a new feature section in a mat finish giving high quality photos. In a word it’s awesome.

But the mag is not all movement is set to be, the crew are set to release a website with profiles and create a community or a "movement" something that Bodyboarding has long needed.

I won't go into anymore detail as you should go out and buy it, it's truly the best mag I have seen.

And stay tuned as the Jethro recons it could be better so it's only gonna get better from here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Reading

marcus
Owl status

Post by marcus » Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:14 pm

if its as good as you say it is, looks like ill start buying bobyboarding magasines again.
sounds like a fresh new start.

Luke
Local

Post by Luke » Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:02 pm

hmmmm sic! your one lucky fudge packer to get a sneak peak aren't you??? hehe :D awesome!!

Well i'm looking forward to spending my $7.50 :)

SpoNgeR_69
regular

Post by SpoNgeR_69 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:28 pm

im gonna hav to check this mag out
any1 who has it recon its good or what
I would surf too if i couldnt bodyboard

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:05 pm

:? =sniff= I wish RealSurf could get $7.50 every other month from its audience + all that ad income... :cry: