Fistral Beach June

Wondering if there are surfable waves someplace you've never visited? Or have you had an injury and want to compare experiences? Do it here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, Forum Moderators

Shaunm
Snowy McAllister

Fistral Beach June

Post by Shaunm » Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:39 pm

Anyone surfed here recently ?
Heading there in 2 weeks and found a good (supposedly) board hire shop with real Mals across the road.
Never confuse ambition with ability

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Re: Fistral Beach June

Post by Trev » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:43 pm

Was there in 2010. Didn't surf. Actually didn't think much of Newquay at all.
Impressive hotel on the headland.

Plenty of surfers in the water even in September.
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

jimmy
Snowy McAllister

Post by jimmy » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:27 pm

Shaunm wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:39 pm
Heading there in 2 weeks and found a good (supposedly) board hire shop with real Mals across the road.
Since you were here regularly Shaun. There’s this very proficient surfer who was once in the Wales national team as I understand it. He’ll have all the good oil for you I’m sure..
Hatchnam wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:13 pm
How about tame down the scatter gun must consecutively post on every thread behaviour you compulsive mongoloid.
swvic wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:54 pm
Actually, that’s interesting. Take note, beanpole

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:36 pm

jimmy wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:27 pm
Shaunm wrote:
Since you were here regularly Shaun. There’s this very proficient surfer who was once in the Wales national team as I understand it. He’ll have all the good oil for you I’m sure..
Probably too busy ATM. He's surely part of the inner circle celebrating HM's 70th anniversary.
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

Shaunm
Snowy McAllister

Post by Shaunm » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:42 am

jimmy wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:27 pm
Shaunm wrote:
Cheers
Never confuse ambition with ability

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:03 pm

Yeah, he’s apparently red hot that guy. Knows Wales like the back of his running shoe. Excellent runner and very competent cyclist. Also very knowledgeable about health advice.
Put your big boy pants on
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?