Koby in Da Big House

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Shaunm
Snowy McAllister

Post by Shaunm » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:16 pm

TrevG wrote:and how come if you're an Aussie Rules player (ex), you get a slap on the wrist?
Carey hadn't left there and was/will be let back in to face trial he wont get back in.

Re KA I thought it was he got a tourist visa not a work one but could be wrong.

Karlos
Snowy McAllister

Post by Karlos » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:15 pm

smnmntl wrote:Image

What I want to know is: where does he get those hats with the peak slightly off to the side like that?

I've been looking for one, but the only ones I can find have the peak straight out in front. And I know you can buy them with the peak sticking out the back, because Lleyton Hewitt has a few. But a hat like Koby's with the peak slightly off center.... damn, I want one
And here am I thinking he'd bumped his head.

lessormore
barnacle

Post by lessormore » Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:50 am

A bit more info-quote-Ms Kice said Abberton's elbow injury happened innocently during the ride from the airport to jail.

"He said during the ride from the airport where he was apprehended to the ICE detention facility, the vehicle hit a bump.

"His elbow may have been jostled out of place. Our officers readjusted his cuffs and helped him get comfortable." unquote.
:wink: :wink: http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/stor ... 62,00.html

oldman
Snowy McAllister

Post by oldman » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:26 am

Slowman wrote: I wouldn't mind betting it's a double jeopardy kind of thing a bit like the Haneefa case here ...............
What's the bet he overstayed his visa by the 3 days he spent in gaol so now their detaining him because of it?
The thought occurred to me also slowman. Has that smell of set-up about it.

oldman
Snowy McAllister

Post by oldman » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:32 am

Buff_Brad wrote:Shit Gordon Wood , Todd McKenney , SSR even Kreepy Krawlback ???....... ok everyone I'm Brad..............

Pitt.

Better looking version though. 8)
My money is on Narcissus!

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:25 am

oldman wrote:
Buff_Brad wrote:Shit Gordon Wood , Todd McKenney , SSR even Kreepy Krawlback ???....... ok everyone I'm Brad..............

Pitt.

Better looking version though. 8)
My money is on Narcissus!
Spelt correctly. Well done! I'm impressed.

oldman
Snowy McAllister

Post by oldman » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:13 pm

Buff_Brad wrote:Spelt correctly. Well done! I'm impressed.
Well Bradley, I'm impressed that you understood what I was talking about, let alone appreciating my spelling.

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:03 pm

oldman wrote:
Buff_Brad wrote:Spelt correctly. Well done! I'm impressed.
Well Bradley, I'm impressed that you understood what I was talking about, let alone appreciating my spelling.
Oh Oldman I understand narcissistic behaviour intimately I'm afraid.

ajohnsen
Duke Status

Post by ajohnsen » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:45 pm

Funny how trouble follows Koby. He never starts it, mind you, he's just a poor kid from the Bra.

Thomo

Post by Thomo » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:58 pm

Has any one heard what Skeeper thinks about this? Don't hear much from that Aberton brother.

elbows
Grommet

Post by elbows » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:44 pm

Koby being mistreated?? That US justice system may have met its match.

Spoon
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Spoon » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:15 pm

Thomo wrote:Has any one heard what Skeeper thinks about this? Don't hear much from that Aberton brother.
He's obvously the one that got out of the Bra and is currently working as an accountant somewhere.

dingoshred
regular

Post by dingoshred » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:35 am

This thread is boring..............

If there is anything that I hate about this forum, is the constant antoi-koby/bra boy bullshit. Are you sure you guys aren't all reporters for the daily telegraph?

lessormore
barnacle

Post by lessormore » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:44 am

dingoshred wrote:This thread is boring..............

If there is anything that I hate about this forum, is the constant antoi-koby/bra boy bullshit. Are you sure you guys aren't all reporters for the daily telegraph?
not quite as boring as this!
dingoshred wrote:ok, im 22 and my g/f has decided that we shoul go to counselling.

None of us actually want to sleep with each other. She is a precious princess. Well I'm, I'm pretty much a Maroubra bogan. I can't stand the way how everything is about been nice. She says she doesn't like my place because of the colour of my sheets, or that I have clothes on the floor. She thinks every house has to come out of home beautiful.

I'm very happy-go-lucky, just don't let things get to me. EVERYTHING gets to her. Even if it is something she does herself (ie. if your late for something). She is so over emotional (like a whole new level) and volatile.

But then I love spending time with her. I really do. We have so much fun together.

do i stay? do i run?

sorry about the rant too
Sure your not related to Kobes?

chrisb
Owl status

Post by chrisb » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:47 pm

Slowman wrote:Does Obama surf?
Assuming that's not sarcastic or rhetorical, the answer is "Yes". There's a thread on this site with photos - looks like he's a pretty good bodysurfer (just do a search).

As for Koby, being a good big wave surfer doesn't qualify you as a good person....... you can take the boy out of the bra but you can't take the bra out of the boy.......... still a bogan.

No, I don't work for the Tele either.

macca202
Harry the Hat

Post by macca202 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:33 am

what we talking about? i'm smashed...
yeah never seen those stupid american style caps on the east coast.... (THOSE HATS ARE ONE OF MY PET HATES!)