Koby in Da Big House

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:15 am

Kobyhttp://lh4.ggpht.com/_Qnxx5OUcGiM/R1--w ... 009985.jpgwould be a shit house fighter, he only fights in his gay little bra boy gang. Face it he is nothing but a prick who needs people to back him up in all situations, i think he is gonna be fucked in jail, for 3 days straight.

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:50 pm

dinosaur wrote:
Revolution wrote:Kobyhttp://lh4.ggpht.com/_Qnxx5OUcGiM/R1--w ... 009985.jpgwould be a shit house fighter, he only fights in his gay little bra boy gang. Face it he is nothing but a prick who needs people to back him up in all situations, i think he is gonna be **** in jail, for 3 days straight.
you've got an erection right now haven't you REV.
Not there's anything wrong with this type of discussion but ;

www.gaydar.com.au might be a more suitable place.

But I must say I wonder what it was like in there for 3 "hard" days?

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:48 pm

dinosaur wrote:
Revolution wrote:Kobyhttp://lh4.ggpht.com/_Qnxx5OUcGiM/R1--w ... 009985.jpgwould be a shit house fighter, he only fights in his gay little bra boy gang. Face it he is nothing but a prick who needs people to back him up in all situations, i think he is gonna be **** in jail, for 3 days straight.
I like how you quoted me and after realising what i did ... still made your post :lol:

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:07 pm

How can you all be so CRUEL

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:49 pm

tomtom wrote:
Buff_Brad wrote: But I must say I wonder what it was like in there for 3 "hard" days?
It's all shits and giggles in the Hawaiian penal system, just like a night out with brad on GHB.
So are you up for ARQ one night pom pom?

dingoshred
regular

Post by dingoshred » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:35 pm

these threads always make me laugh

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:54 pm

tomtom wrote:
Buff_Brad wrote:
tomtom wrote:
Buff_Brad wrote: But I must say I wonder what it was like in there for 3 "hard" days?
It's all shits and giggles in the Hawaiian penal system, just like a night out with brad on GHB.
So are you up for ARQ one night pom pom?

Won't be back in Sydney till early Feb, late Jan. If you're a good boy
till then, I may be there on a Saturday night sometime between Jan '09 - April 2011.

I'll be lounging near the pool tables downstairs with the ladyboys.

So you know who I am, I'll wear this

I'll be hanging around this lovely lass

Dancing like this

My preferred drink is Smirnoff double black. Don't come anywhere near me without at least 2 of 'em to offer me.
Listen up lightweight I was one of the (original) owners but if you're hanging with THAT lovely lass I'll shout you both whatever you want.

Freshie Boy
regular

Post by Freshie Boy » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:48 am

can one of the moderators IP search this clown and finally out him once and for all?

bohdidontsurf
Local

Post by bohdidontsurf » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:48 am

dinosaur wrote:
Thats some funny shit Dinosaur.

bohdidontsurf
Local

Post by bohdidontsurf » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:51 am

tomtom wrote:

That too is some funny shit. I think Brad is really Todd McKenney, the gayness, the GHB, the spelling, its all making sense now.

dunnc
regular

Post by dunnc » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:49 pm

It appears as though he is back in the clink - Visa violation this time..

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,24764583-2,00.html

Slowman
regular

Post by Slowman » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:02 am

Does anyone know the nature of his visa violation? I wouldn't mind betting it's a double jeopardy kind of thing a bit like the Haneefa case here where he couldn't be retained for terrorism due to lack of evidence so Andrews then Minister for Immigration excercised a ministerial power to detain him, which led to his sacking and then it was like "sorry you can't stay you don't have a job!" What's the bet he overstayed his visa by the 3 days he spent in gaol so now their detaining him because of it? Probably not, but this kind of bloody mindedness is not beyond US authorities and some of the punitive Bush worshipers infecting their bureacracy at the moment. It is probably more like a small print condition on the visa that says you shouldn't breach the peace, remain law abiding or whatever. Either way it seems rather stupid to hold someone if they are about to leave anyway, why spend taxpayers money on feeding them - oops apparently they haven't been.

I don't care that it is Abberton or whoever. It just isn't good enough the way that we as Australian citizens are treated by the US. Some of the insinuations on this thread suggest you'll get a good reaming spending time in gaol. Mate, being an ally of the US is guaranteed to get you a bigger reaming. The cnuts will repay your military allegiance with economic rape of your markets and ask you to change the rules and get rid of PBA so their dodgy mofo pharmaceutical companies have free reign to sell shite that is no more effective that other drugs whose patent has expired and made more cheaply by generic pharmaceutical manufacturers.

It isn't good enough we should descend on the US Consulate (or perhaps ascend as it is on Lvl 59 MLC Centre Martin Pl) and take hostages and feed them vegemite sambos only until they see our point of view, Kelly Slater admits he was on performance enhancing drugs and gives back those 9 world championships and Michael Peterson awarded a crown. Does Obama surf?

dunnc
regular

Post by dunnc » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:31 am

Frankly, if a tourist from any country comes here and is charged and convicted for asssualt I'd expect that they are not again let into this country. It's that simple isn't it, you make your bed you lay in it.

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:59 am

bohdidontsurf wrote:
tomtom wrote:

That too is some funny shit. I think Brad is really Todd McKenney, the gayness, the GHB, the spelling, its all making sense now.
Shit Gordon Wood , Todd McKenney , SSR even Kreepy Krawlback ???....... ok everyone I'm Brad..............

Pitt.

Better looking version though. 8)

Slowman
regular

Post by Slowman » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:28 am

dunnc wrote:Frankly, if a tourist from any country comes here and is charged and convicted for asssualt I'd expect that they are not again let into this country. It's that simple isn't it, you make your bed you lay in it.
Yes and I'd expect KA will have trouble getting back in the US from now on, they banned Boy George for his record (or is that records)! However if all he got was 3 days for hitting an off duty officer you've got to wonder why it was so light, was the copper in this conflict up to his neck and also in the wrong or what? Unfortunately the news reports don't disclose much detailed fact just enough to get everyone speculating.

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:00 pm

and how come if you're an Aussie Rules player (ex), you get a slap on the wrist?

poostance
Grommet

Post by poostance » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:12 pm

lol
i think it helps if your head has a dick shape to it

astro
Grommet

Post by astro » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:59 pm

Ya can get em at strathfield station,ya just gota run fast after purchase. :x