This is terrible.....

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Grooter
Duke Status

Re: This is terrible.....

Post by Grooter » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:00 pm

I like your thinking Squiddy, and the old naval base at West Head is a good spot for a couple of them too, plenty of wind around there for a start
some cnut wrote:There are only two real problems that we face in life, knowing what we want but being unable to know how to get it and/or not knowing what we want
It's possible to hate the filthy world and still love it with an abstract pitying love

shish
regular

Post by shish » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:21 pm

Im not sure its comparable to greenfield development at Smiths beach, Sandon Point or Catherine hill bay. Its a small caravan park on a flat site surrounded on all four sides by existing housing. Its not even on the beach and doesnt have any view or outlook. Are people worried about the environmental impact or the fact that poorer folk wont be able to camp there ? I'd save the emotion and energy for something more important and valuable to the community than this. I dont think Australia is going to be short of campsites anytime soon
yeehaa!

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Nice to see they want to root up Seal Rocks too. Its like they just want to duplicate the same development over and over again until the whole coast is filled with smoked glass air conditioned nightmares that are insulated from their environment and offer congested undercover parking spaces to those with more money than time or sense.
Put your big boy pants on
I mean, tastebuds? WGAF?