the little girly booger environmental vandals from DY ...

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Re: the little girly booger environmental vandals from DY ...

Post by Kunji » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:05 am

------------
BA (on Realsurf) wrote: It's the wild west with a bit more homo-eroticism.

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Post by Surfin Turf » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:10 am

I thought this thread was finished ... :idea: :|
caspian wrote:Surfinturf is possibly the wittiest dude on the whole internet. I hope one day I can be as cutting and original as he is..
thanks for that caspian ... that's quite an commendation ... :idea: :D

just for you :arrow: here's some more of my "cutting wit" ... see if you can get the hidden message ... :?:

go f'k yourself you sarcastic pr!ck ... :idea: and maybe try offering something other than your sh!t stirring ...
nuffink ngo wrote:I was there today.
The enviromental damage in the aftermath is................
3.SnT is just another dumb cunnt.
nuffink known ... you will find the true one of those in the mirror ... clearly you are also incapable of reading and thinking ... violence against others is the key issue of this thread ... again you have shown your acute expertise in worthlessness ... :idea:

the simplest thing to do on RS is sh!t stir and it's always done by the simplest people on RS ... it's no wonder everyone gets bored with it ... :idea:

now like I said ... can some one please hijack this thread and start talking about landscaping or can we please end it here ... .

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:27 am

Surfin Turf wrote:now like I said ... can some one please hijack this thread and start talking about landscaping or can we please end it here ... .
Can you make my tomatoes grow?

------------

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Post by Surfin Turf » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:48 am

^^^^^^

Coops ... I am not as knowledgeable on growing veggies as I am on landscape construction and garden development , plus I am obviously unaware of your situation so here are the basics as a start … :idea: :arrow:

Using good quality, organic garden mix , not just dirt … organic meaning that it has nutritious particulates that break down over time to keep the soil rich in nutrients, and ongoing your can add organic compost …

Feed regularly with a specific tomato fertiliser …

Tomato roots like a moist environment (sure that makes sense, but I mean moister than regular plants that like a weekly drink rather than keeping the roots wet) … if the tom’s are potted it is obviously easy to keep the roots moist with frequent and regular watering however if they are in a garden try planting the them in a tube such as a pot with the bottom cut off so that when you water them, the water can be retained in the area around the roots where it is needed rather than just draining away …

Tom’s need support so ensure you use adequate strength stakes to hold them up …

Choose varieties that thrive in the conditions where you are … talk to the nursery about your sun, shade, temperature, wind etc conditions …

During social gatherings at your place make sure your mates don’t p!ss on them as it will unbalance the ph levels of the soil and inhibit growth …

I hope this helps … :idea:

Grooter
Duke Status

Post by Grooter » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:13 am

^^^

I planted mine using organic soil and compost and I always water them with Seasol at least once every two weeks.

They are growing out of control, will try and get some pics tonight given the time.
some cnut wrote:There are only two real problems that we face in life, knowing what we want but being unable to know how to get it and/or not knowing what we want
It's possible to hate the filthy world and still love it with an abstract pitying love

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Post by Surfin Turf » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:26 am

^^^^

seasol is a great product ... natural, and works for just about every plant type including turf ... and you can't really stuff anything up by using too much ... I sware by it ... just don't spill it in the garage ... :shock:

steve shearer
BUTTONMEISTER

Post by steve shearer » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:37 am

toms need lots of water......esp. when setting fruit.

I never grow 'em here in summer.....they get nailed by fruit fly and heliothus.
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

Grooter
Duke Status

Post by Grooter » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:48 am

^^^

I used to get a lot of white-fly but have found that Seasol is actually a pretty good deterrent to a lot of pests, I think because the residue hangs around on the leaves and fruit and it is less likely to get infected.

Keeping them well-watered is pretty tough these days, my daughters bath water mostly goes on these, I'm planning on installing a 3000 ltr water tank this year so I can grow a lot more vegies as there is only so much you can do with bath/shower and Stage 3A restrictions in Melbourne
some cnut wrote:There are only two real problems that we face in life, knowing what we want but being unable to know how to get it and/or not knowing what we want
It's possible to hate the filthy world and still love it with an abstract pitying love

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:59 am

Thanks for the help fellas. Seasol is great! I use it on my Junipers and Fig. I also use a product called Charlie Carp. Its made in Oz from "recycled" carp that clog the estuaries. It promotes good root growth.

Also, i noticed on a few of the fruits that the bottom of them were brown. As if a bug was in there. Is this common? I used that Pytharinthum (sp?) but they kept coming back.
------------

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Surfin Turf wrote: there's a big difference though ... they are not carrying shovels and threatening people ... :idea:
I don't know about that surfn!

I have heard that the Munich river wave has its own select group of, wait for it, "heavy locals".

Yes, heavy locals, who make the call over who goes when and kick you out if you don't represent.

But I dunno about the shovels. Perhaps they hit you with a fcuken bratwurst.

What gets me most about this whole fantastic thread is just how well it captures the broad expanse of human behaviour. Just think! Only a few weeks back, the surf community in Hawaii celebrated the memory of an authentic hero with a day of riding 20-25' surf -- 30,000 people packed the sands and rocks of Waimea Bay to watch and cheer, and many thousands more of us saw it live on TV or on the net and felt similarly enthralled and enriched by the experience.

Then a coupla days into the New Year, in Sydney on a damp morning, a pack of genii try to dig out a polluted lagoon mouth to create a knee-high rapid bump for their own amusement, ignoring and eventually threatening passers-by ... and failing to complete the job!

I think they should organise a webcast of their next attempt.

PeepeelaPew
Huey's Right Hand

Post by PeepeelaPew » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:40 pm

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:50 pm

Toby wrote:
Coops@DY wrote:Also, i noticed on a few of the fruits that the bottom of them were brown. As if a bug was in there. Is this common? I used that Pytharinthum (sp?) but they kept coming back.
We don't use any poisons in the garden, especially near food plants. Plant chrysanthemums around them instead.
Umm? Pyrethrum is a natuarl herbicide, made from, wait for it, Chrysanthemums. :lol:
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

matt...
charger

Post by matt... » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:51 pm

^^^^^^ where DO you use your poisons then? :shock:
nature is a language. can't you read?
if you spend your life looking behind you, you don't see what's up front...

PeepeelaPew
Huey's Right Hand

Post by PeepeelaPew » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Surfin Turf
Harry the Hat

Post by Surfin Turf » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:06 pm

Toby wrote:My wife likes an organic garden, so no treated pine logs, no poisons, organic fertilizer/mulch, etc.
no wonder it's in so much trouble ... :idea:

I told you before ... send her away to a day spa or shopping ... and then get the job done ... :wink:

matt...
charger

Post by matt... » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:52 pm

Surfin Turf wrote:
Toby wrote:My wife likes an organic garden, so no treated pine logs, no poisons, organic fertilizer/mulch, etc.
no wonder it's in so much trouble ... :idea:

I told you before ... send her away to a day spa or shopping ... and then get the job done ... :wink:
so it's just clay mixed in with a bit of topsoil, then? how isanything 'sposed ta grow in THAT?
nature is a language. can't you read?
if you spend your life looking behind you, you don't see what's up front...

Grooter
Duke Status

Post by Grooter » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:02 pm

I've got red clay where I live, if you mix it in with topsoil you can get things to grow, clay is pretty rich in nutrients and a bit of gypsum can break it down pretty well too.

Roses for one love clay soils and my Jasmine and Pomegranate tree have grown really well in it

Tasker

Post by Tasker » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:35 pm

SURFIN TURF! funny lil story u have going on here. u prob dont know who i am but u remember me im who u called the "leader" of the "girly, wanker, f'ckwit little booger riding turds." haha

Every story has two sides and yours lets just say yours come straight from your imaginary dreamland. 99% of that bulletin u posted is so full of shit its actually funny and for everyone who got stuck into this convo ill tell u what really happened.

For starters there was 7 of us not 12-15 and me being one of the oldest, im 21 not 28 or older and so were 2 others. the other 4 were 16 and 17. there was only 4 shovels betweenthe 7 of us and if u did look around we didnt all have body boards we had surfboards to. everyone who was digging that trench surfs, not one body boards, we only brought them along because what we were trying to do was make stationary waves or stand stills. which if u have surfed before (unlikely) would know they are amazing and good on a booger. last time the lugga opened there were about 50 ppl wanting in on it so dont think were the only ones who does this.

we started digging that trench at about 430 and by 545 it was starting to go. but u need to let the water run for while before rideable. within that hour and 15 min we had many ppl walk past all asking what we were doing then wishing us luck and some even telling us to dig deeper. not one person complained. until as u desrcribed "a guy in pyjamas" came down.( and he was wearing pyjamas) he came running right up to us yelling and swearing at us, we kinda just told him to f'ck off and mind his own business, he then picked up one of our shovels and threatened us with it and started collapsing our trench (which we spent over an hour digging) so as any person would be we were pissed off and started abusing him. so 3 of the 16 year old got up and walk towards him trying to get the shovel back he then dropped the shovel and said cops are on way and walked off.we said to ourselves we would keep digging till cops came cause we all really wanted the stationary waves. so we continued digging for few minutes when all of a sudden u rocked up. haha. as u say u recon were backed off and u gave me a verbal onslaught hahaha your kidding yourself. dont talk yourself up over the internet. u came over and said something about us being lil fucks and the cops have been called and i replied good on ya champ go for your surf, u the said dont call me champ so i just laughed and said well let the cops deal with us mind your own business u then said the last ppl who dug this out all got fined i then said we were the last ppl to dig it out and we didnt get fined. u then went quite and walked off. (by the way we all had good laughed behind your back then) after u left we kept digging for bout 20 min, in that 20 mins we had a few ppl comming up mainly elder ppl asking what we were doing and also wishing us good luck.most people just walked by MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS, not one personed complaied and we did not yell at one single person all day besides you and your mate in his pyjamas.(and thretening ppl with shovels please who does that.) by the way we watched u surf to hahahahaha look like u were struggling to even get to your feet. hahahaha ur what we call a KOOK!u shouldnt even be in the water!also in your bulletin u said u were mentally preparing yourself to line us up hahahahaha more like mentally preparing yourself to try and stand up! u also said u were thinking about hitting me in the head with your fins. ill tell u now if u swung that shitty gecko board at me i would of personally snapped your shit g'4's out myself and most probally stuck them back in the deck of your board. after that 20 mins a single police officer came strolling down the beach (most probaly looking for 12-15 guys threatening ppl with shovels as u described) we then decided best to get out of here so we legged it back down the beach and went for a surf.

for the other people in this convo who recon were the bad guys in this matter well ill accept that after hearing 'surfin turfs' explanation but we didnt scream at "concerned citizens" or tell ppl to "f'ck off waving our shovels" we were just trying to have some fun on a flat day. also as the lugga is almost full and from at mate who works in the council told me it was gonna be dug out next rainfall. and we are well aware of what it does for the environment but look it is bound to happen whether by us "girly, wanker,f'ckwit little booger riding turds, the council (next rainfall) or next king tide its gonna happen. and the reason we failed which i admit we did was beacause surfing turf and his mate called the cops. if they had of just minded there own f'cking business we would of all had a good morning. u never know surfing turf u might of actually jumped in and got a few waves and enjoyed the standstills. maybe u should even take up body boarding becasue u can lie down all day cause it didnt look like u could get to your feet. ow wait actually u did stand up on a lil one but u tried wobbling and fell straight off was kinda cute hahahahahaha

surfin turf (more like CANT surfin turf) u need to mind your own business and next time u see us diggin out the lugga call the cops and go for your surf let the rangers deal with us. ok CHAMP.

hopefully ill see u out DY sometime im sure a few of the boys, mainly myself would love to make your surf worth while. peace!