BONDI REPORT (Sat 04 Nov)

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Nick-W
barnacle

Post by Nick-W » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:40 pm

HAHHAHA, that's far better than No waves. xx a a

g_u_m_b_y
barnacle

Post by g_u_m_b_y » Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:59 pm

andrews a f@ggot. xx andrew? wtf

hes to busy sipping lattes and cockjuice to file a decent report.

oldo_nicho
regular

Post by oldo_nicho » Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:05 pm

g_u_m_b_y wrote:andrews a f@ggot. xx andrew? wtf

Wo, hectic! :shock:

g_u_m_b_y
barnacle

Post by g_u_m_b_y » Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:39 am

g_u_m_b_y wrote:andrews a f@ggot. xx andrew? wtf

woops a bit harsh ay

yanks r us
charger

Post by yanks r us » Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:48 am

heres an idea, we could make are own surf report in the forum, headed maybe "Daily surf report - reported by you".

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:50 am

salty wrote:
Nick-W wrote:...far better than No waves.
yeh, it was a punchy 4 feet on the sets at low tide. Gold with no one out too.
Salty old mate. I wasn't slurping lattes but I was slurping a couple of ales at the icebergs and if you call that crap gold you are very easily pleased indeed.
Not unsurfable but definitely desperates only as another surf report used to say.

smackthatlip
regular

Post by smackthatlip » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:59 am

Don't know about anyone else but I'm getting sick of people bagging lattes. I totally agree that the whole cafe scene is a bit of a wank but the actual drinks themselves are great. You can't beat good coffee amigos. :wink:

Realbooger
regular

Post by Realbooger » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:56 pm

Hehehe... Salty mate no need to rip into him. He has been reporting bondi for so long he is allowed to make some slips every now and then. I would like to see anyone give a fully accurate report every day for a year, it aint gonna happen.

On the other hand the stuff you said was F@#$#@ funny.
"What ever you can do I can do better."

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:58 pm

salty wrote: Yeh, Bergs is for the hardcore crew, ay?! For the record, I reckon Bergs sux and I'd never be caught dead in there with its valet parking and all those tryhard pretentious wankers pretending to be coined up and beautiful. Get real, dude.
True, true salty. I used to be an auxilary member when it had the full grey carpet on the walls, tropical beach mural and hopper windows effect but the views still good and the missus got me in since she swims there in winter.

Sitting on the balcony can make you pretend to be cashed up and beautiful I suppose just like sitting on the balcony of the rat house is good for younger try hard pretentious wankers with a different image to project.

Glad you and your mates enjoyed your surf though mate. You should be gratefully I wasn't out there snaking you on my mal :lol: :lol: :lol:

insomniac
regular

Post by insomniac » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:34 pm

salty wrote::lol: .... snake me.

Saw one guy out there on a mal today working his arse off. I laughed when he managed to pull in to an o'head sand slab only to be caught deep, take a beating trying to get out the back again and then eventually catch the ferry wash to the beach with his tail between his legs. Oh well, it's all fun!
salty mate, check the time of the reports, and the mhl buoy data

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:13 pm

insomniac wrote:
salty wrote::lol: .... snake me.

Saw one guy out there on a mal today working his arse off.
Definitely not this pretentious wanker. It was windy enough to blow the froth off my capaccino :shock:

bc
charger

Post by bc » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:54 am

salty wrote:Yeh, Bergs is for the hardcore crew, ay?! For the record, I reckon Bergs sux and I'd never be caught dead in there with its valet parking and all those tryhard pretentious wankers pretending to be coined up and beautiful. Get real, dude.
He never said he was in the top level.
Given he was on beer, not cocktails, its more likely he was with us unglamorous masses on the level below.

I find stormy onshore conditions gold too - they thin out the numbers. I'd prefer 5 guys and 20 knot onshore to perfect conditions with 150.

Clif
barnacle

Post by Clif » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:54 am

classic bondi. howling onshore 2-4ft close-out crap and salty is claiming it. oh, thankyou god for rescuing me from that devilish inferno of HELL.

I love Andrew, that whispy hair, that dedication to duty, through the good times and the bad.

xxx back to you baby :!:

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:00 pm

As far as surf reports generally go do you prefer to be told its good and get there to find its crap or being told its crap and turn up to find its surfable :roll:

smackthatlip
regular

Post by smackthatlip » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:07 pm

Good question Beanpole. I reckon in this age of whizz-bang technology sometimes it's still better to just jump in ya car and go. If you score - sweet- if not at least you got off your arse and did something. ps you could always stop in @ Gloria Jeans on the way home!

bonusbeats
Local

Post by bonusbeats » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:48 am

Beanpole wrote:As far as surf reports generally go do you prefer to be told its good and get there to find its crap or being told its crap and turn up to find its surfable :roll:
a report of crap surf seems to guarantee a good day for me. i read the report, decide it's a day for lolling around on the rocks reading a book and snorkelling with the girlfriend only to have to run back and grab the board. she really hates the crap reporting.