What board do i get??

Tribal discussions for bodyboarders only.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, sandonpoint, Forum Moderators

timeeh

What board do i get??

Post by timeeh » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:45 pm

Hi peoples, just moved back down the coast after a long hiatus and now need a new board. Currently running a "vintage" Mach 8-TX but the poor ol thing is starting to get waterlogged, it is literally leaking out the skin. Anyway just wondering what would be a good board to suit myself at 6'8" but only 85kg not sure wether to stick with a 43" (as the Mach 8 is) or go bigger or even smaller? I have just noticed they now make a new version of the Mach-8 but im thinking i dont really want the old tech on a new board, not sure if thats the case, or the one i have my eye on is the science pocket or the style? So what are peoples thoughts? Cheers.

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Re: What board do i get??

Post by Trev » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:24 pm

Uh oh.
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

Slobadan Madicubich
Harry the Hat

Post by Slobadan Madicubich » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:25 pm

6ft8 & 85kg?
you give that computer back to the person you stole it off

chrisb
Owl status

Post by chrisb » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:25 pm

Calling smmmntl - we are waiting for your comments. :-D-:

timeeh

Post by timeeh » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:00 pm

LOL, fair call i spose. I could post pics if you fellas like, maybe i should post a pic standing next to my 5ft wife, seems to always make people laugh :) That or a pic of me racing my mini bike

In all seriousness though, thats my dimensions (last year got down to 78kg for a kickboxing match), and holy shit it is hard a F to get stuff that fits me...
But enough of my ramblings, any ideas on what board to pic? Also or those interested heres a litlle vid of the ol vintage board in action 3wks ago :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqTIyyk ... 8cAgP_5WgQ

timeeh

Post by timeeh » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:59 pm

soooo, no other freaks out there??? OK, how about a short list. What would be more preferable for small wave stuff? The science Pocket or the Style? Really like the look of the green and blk Style LTD, but not to sure if it's worth the money?

offshore1
Duke Status

Post by offshore1 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:36 am

Wow, just wow. That is one shitty vid.
Timeeh, lidding died on this forum some years ago with the departure of Marcus and his huge dick brother.
Coops could maybe help you, but you'd have to shave your balls.
marauding mullet wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 6:03 pm
Jesus I’m surrounded by schnitzel tards.