Standups-how they view bodyboarders??

Tribal discussions for bodyboarders only.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, sandonpoint, Forum Moderators

Claydoh

Post by Claydoh » Fri May 21, 2004 7:50 pm

Didnt i say i wasnt going to post here again... i lied....well actually im waiting for swell....im going crazy again. Dont bother reading this....Whos Da Big Bad Moderator....im wasting money arent i..ill send u a donation when im allowed to legally for $50 ...promise.

blada bling blada boom READ THIS | Horse
| Cat

This forum wastes more money than i do

Ur mama weighs more than a MARLIN

Blind
regular

Post by Blind » Fri May 21, 2004 8:46 pm

who cares what ya ride so long as u getting somethin out of it it dont matter.
Personally ride a lid since last chrissy, was best thing i eva got into with the whole getting me out of being a druggo depressed guy stance.

give it a rest peeps

go smoke some grass and enjoy the waves, aint that hard.
Cheers

"Stay happy and everything will be perfectly all right"... Jack Norris

marcus
Owl status

Post by marcus » Fri May 21, 2004 9:24 pm

hey guys, especially sponger , had a few requests to lock this subject, tho as you know i try not to be a policeman of this site, anyone for or against blocking this thread pm me and ill think about it, personally im over it, but i dont delete or block stuff unless everyones had theyre say, hope thats fair.
sponger was on to a good idea when he started this, onya mate, but its getting old .
just let me know what ya think, if its shit let me know, if its good ill let it be.
your mate and once grommy, marcus.

ps to the guys that have asked for replies, or help with something, i havent had much access to the net lately to reply (hint for anyone that wants to do something naughty, ill be off the net for a while), so appollogies all round, i do my best, hopefully i can halp you all out when i get time.
Oscar Wilde - "I am not young enough to know everything"

k_boarder
regular

Post by k_boarder » Thu May 27, 2004 10:50 pm

Now listen fellas, I'll sort this out. Kneeboardings the best.

marty
barnacle

Post by marty » Sat May 29, 2004 10:38 am

hehe yeah, its funny cause it not true :\

sunny
Grommet

this argument....

Post by sunny » Sat May 29, 2004 11:39 am

.....it cant be won.

there are bad eggs amongst both surfers and bodyboarders. ive come across more surfers with a bad attitude that bodyboarders but pretty much anyone with a bad ass attitude when concernin sharing the waves should be shot in the foot.

reading thru the comments.. seems like theres alot of reasons we hate each other aye? why cant we get over our petty little differences and enjoy every surf, no matter who its with?

also sounds like there are awhole lot of ppl out there who are not grateful for the choice we have to be able to surf everyday in this beautiful country. whats everybody surf for? is it not to get pitted, throw some buckets and have a good time n get away from all the stress of everyday life?

i wonder where along the lines did surfing - to drop in or snake others - come into it.. all that crap with hating each other because of the way they ride the waves - all it creates is unnecessary tension and anger

if u cant tell im fukn sick of the way we treat each other. its so much more enjoyable to go into the lineup and get along with everyone out there, rather than bein fueled with anger and the desire to drop in on someone.

conclusion: get the hell over any issues u have and stop bein so immature

marcus
Owl status

Post by marcus » Sat May 29, 2004 8:48 pm

ok ive put a lock on this forum now, if anyone really really wants to add something intelligent to the conversation let me know and i might put it in for you, or unlock it for a little while.
Oscar Wilde - "I am not young enough to know everything"