most favourite word

Tribal discussions for bodyboarders only.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, sandonpoint, Forum Moderators

FuzzyPumper

Post by FuzzyPumper » Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:58 pm

ah, mate just went thru a shut down at work. Silly convoluted situation. Ex partners get the flick, then drag the other partners thru court with lis pendens/counter lis pendens, set up a restaurant next door and wait for the existing one to collapse.

End result, one co under administration, 25 people with their livelihoods threatened, all out of spite. The remaining partners even offered to buy out the others shares. No dice.

favourite word/saying for this situation:

C***S.

One of the ex partners is a swarmy one, you could say: He has a face like a well smacked ass.

christian
regular

Post by christian » Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:51 pm

shes as hot as a steaming ryhnocerous turd...

gimp

your the only abortion i have ever seen survive...
love these ones...

Chonie

Post by Chonie » Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:35 pm

Garn. Carn.

Dunno why but they're popping up everywhere in my speech at the moment.

Hecko
regular

Post by Hecko » Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:11 pm

Hey chonie, sounds like a funny speech if ur using garn and carn!!!

mattyhammer

Immature standups!!

Post by mattyhammer » Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:55 am

I thought this was a forum for lid riders. What's with the standups thinking they are hot shit writing in and thinking they are writing people off. I believe people rid lids because they enjoy it not because they are sub-standard people!! These guys really need a life. Just tough boy typers!! I reckon if any standups have an opinion then it should be voiced from deeper within the barrel on any reef break. I don't believe I have ever experienced that in my life!! If I have, I don't easily recall it. I do have alot of respect for alot of standups cos alot of my mates are and they don't give a shit. So I'm not dissin standups, just the wankas that write s@#t in here!!

My saying for his reply is "Oh bro, I have just realised after 15 yrs of riding a lid that yr ever so wise words have converted me to the standup way of life and I feel ever so much better for it!!" Can anybody sense the sarcasm?
Last edited by mattyhammer on Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

marty
barnacle

Post by marty » Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:19 pm

yeah ive the utmost respect for standups, just cant tolerate those that write boogers off due to what they're riding....

And im sure this goes both ways.

nick_inthesurf

Post by nick_inthesurf » Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:55 pm

Ive started using "hot" for everything

eg: oh man, that wave was so HOT!

you can use it anywhere, even if its not hot...
Also been using filthy... once again, you can use it for anything.

um... ive had soooo many different words over the past 3 years its not funny

"Calm your ass right down" (thanks to craig)... it really pisses your mum off when shes going off at you... my mum even picked up on it and started to use it in her vocab... that was the end of that one!

If i remember the others that i forgot... which there are many, then i will post them... Also, Whats everyones nicknames, or their friends nicknames...

matt...
charger

Re: Immature standups!!

Post by matt... » Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:54 pm

mattyhammer wrote:I thought this was a forum for lid riders. What's with the standups thinking they are hot shit writing in and thinking they are writing people off. I believe people rid lids because they enjoy it not because they are sub-standard people!! These guys really need a life. Just tough boy typers!! I reckon if any standups have an opinion then it should be voiced from deeper within the barrel on any reef break. I don't believe I have ever experienced that in my life!! If I have, I don't easily recall it. I do have alot of respect for alot of standups cos alot of my mates are and they don't give a shit. So I'm not dissin standups, just the wankas that write s@#t in here!!

My saying for his reply is "Oh bro, I have just realised after 15 yrs of riding a lid that yr ever so wise words have converted me to the standup way of life and I feel ever so much better for it!!" Can anybody sense the sarcasm?
grow some pubes first before attempting sarcasm.....

otherwise you end up looking lame...
nature is a language. can't you read?
if you spend your life looking behind you, you don't see what's up front...

pointer

Post by pointer » Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:25 pm

yer but this is a section where boogers ARENT meant to get paid out

marty
barnacle

Re: Immature standups!!

Post by marty » Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:44 pm

matt... wrote:
grow some pubes first before attempting sarcasm.....

otherwise you end up looking lame...
What the hell does being mature, i.e. having pubes, have to do with sarcasim... You deadset moron. Maybe you should find any sort of clue before saying something. Otherwise you will end up looking lame, again............

bumbaclot
Supporter
Supporter

Post by bumbaclot » Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:57 pm

bumbaclot....of course
I've got two bad habits, smoking and masturbation.
I'm a twenty a day man and I smoke like a farkin chimney.

"Stay happy and you'll be perfectly fine"... Jack Norris

mattyhammer

Post by mattyhammer » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:32 pm

This shortboard rider identified as "Matt" really has some issues.

Firstly, I agree with Marty, what does pubes have to do with sarcasm?

Secondly, where does this guy get off telling a guy (me) he doesnt know, how to live his life?
Does he have the balls to serve his country overseas with the ADF? or would he rather tuck up with his warm blanky and think he is hard because he think he burned someone on the internet today?
To that end, if the ADF will give me a whole bunch of young dudes to command and some live rounds to keep myself alive and send me into a f#$%#d up country, then maybe I have earned the respect to have an opinion in a "Bodyboarders Only" forum on what I think about Bodyboarding issues!!!
I will not comment on this issue again because it is getting boring and is not in my nature to diss people regardless of their disabilities!!

snakes
barnacle

Post by snakes » Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:49 pm

knobwrench - the perfect word to describe every moron you cross paths with. Even Stuey :lol:

snakes