Deminished Bodyboard Brand

Tribal discussions for bodyboarders only.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, sandonpoint, Forum Moderators

marty
barnacle

Post by marty » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:58 pm

yeah i'd think morey would have probably been close to, if not, the first. BZ pretty early aswell...

HAL
Grommet

Post by HAL » Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:25 pm

merkin wrote:We all took turns on it and decided they were very good for doing 360's and getting barrells - the aim was to do both at once. This was around 1976-77.
Oh... you mean hand drags right? :P
talk is cheap

wobbo

Post by wobbo » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:03 pm

i think hillsbber was talking about nf being the orig. bbing clothing label.

to whoever said billabong support bbing is dreaming. here is a huge multinational company that has not once, never supported a national or international comp. it pays the top bbers a pittance of a wage compared to its surfers, and its sponsoring pg bbers is purely a strategic one designed to attract bbers to its brand through association.

not billabongs fault, there a company driven by shareholders to make $$$, but compared to unite, grand flavour etc which is run by bbers who are actually interested in seeing the sport remain viable and grow, i know were my money will be going.

Penultimate

Post by Penultimate » Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:15 am

My guess would be rejected. Sh;t name for a brand IMHO. The clothes always looked like crap too. Who wanst to wear a label saying rejected.

Dribzy
regular

Post by Dribzy » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:27 pm

yer no friends are my fav boogin t- shirts though rejected was ok. Man you guys should of seen schoolies i have never seen so many unite shirts in my hole life!

hogey
regular

Post by hogey » Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:25 pm

Dribzy wrote:yer no friends are my fav boogin t- shirts though rejected was ok. Man you guys should of seen schoolies i have never seen so many unite shirts in my hole life!
yeh ur not wrong hey! i had em on the whole time and everytime you seen a dude with one on you had to go say gday haha, was good time, surf wasn't to bad when i was up their aswell, to bad i was so hung over and pissed to surf early morns
culture yo self

sweepstakes

Post by sweepstakes » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:37 am

No Friends was NOT the original bodyboarding cloths brand.

A long time ago, probably before half you lot were conceived a brand called 'Lidz Rule' were trying to tout hoodies and shirts. Unsuprisingly, they ended up the same way as rejected

descendant
Grommet

Post by descendant » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:38 am

anyone remember stardumb - kyle maligro's brand. they just do a run of shirts and stuff once or twice a year and sell them - check it out at www.stardumb.com i think it is. that stuff is filthy sick. they used to mass produce but then just went underground in cali i think
Popeye's chicken is the SHIZZNITZ!!

marty
barnacle

Post by marty » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:27 am

i've got a stardumb shirt. its too big thou :\

Tahn
Local

Post by Tahn » Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:09 pm

phreeeeeeedumb