Hubb is world champ??

Tribal discussions for bodyboarders only.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, sandonpoint, Forum Moderators

Do u think hubb is the best in the world??

Poll ended at Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:11 pm

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes: 12

dammit__01
Owl status

Re: Hubb is world champ??

Post by dammit__01 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:22 pm

Deckdoga wrote:
Coops@DY wrote:
Deckdoga wrote:
Coops@DY wrote:
Deckdoga wrote:I personnaly dont think hubb is actually all that good of a bodyboarder, especially seing as he has bad style + Board and fins.
Is this a joke man?

So if YOU dont like a mans style (probably because he is not a hardy clone), or fins (not Churchills) or board then he "isnt actually that good"?

Thats just pathetic. Hubb has his own style and goes the biggest out of anyone on the planet.

Good on him, he was the best competitor all year and deserved the win!!! :)
yeah rite, the biggest on the planet, the guy hasnt ever gone anywere but pipe in pretty much his life, his inverts are all he can do, they are chatt. You must be under 12 years of age or a serious kook to think he has good style, so beat it mate
Name calling ay? :lol:

You need to research the world of bodyboarding more mate because your making a fool of yourself. Your comments are irrational and invalid. Good luck...
**** off buddy u now hubb is not the best in the world so just give up, i know a lot more than u do mate
Im sorry but this really made me LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your obviously a 14 year old kook so why dont you shut the fuck up :?:

stoive
barnacle

Post by stoive » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:37 pm

Deckdoga wrote:
with chrurchils he could be a half decent rider,
Are the Churchills going to make him go higher into the air with their automated style enhancing powers,

And for somebody who seems so familiar with Churchills, first spell it right

muzza
regular

Post by muzza » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:09 pm

Hubb may or may not be the best in the world, that comes down to personal opinion. I think he's definitely in the top 5. Put it this way... no-one since Eppo has pioneered moves in the air like Jeff Hubbard and anyone who disagrees with that has their head up their cornhole. end of story really.

lambert
barnacle

Post by lambert » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:29 pm

yeah combined with his consistency i feel that he deserved one

LaNkYbOoG
regular

Post by LaNkYbOoG » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:48 pm

hubb is a good competitor. like tamega, even though tamega has crap style and such, he seems to have the competitive edge to win himself competitions etc. i dont know if any of u watched the final, but hubb was dominating pretty hard. ars's and rolls every where and deep barrels. and i like hubbs style because its different. i love the lankyness of his style, its so imperfect which makes it appealing to me. he kinda reminds me of the rob machado of bodyboarding
ILOVETOBOOGIE

thickfreakness
Grommet

Post by thickfreakness » Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:01 am

Deckdoga wrote:
Coops@DY wrote:
Deckdoga wrote:I personnaly dont think hubb is actually all that good of a bodyboarder, especially seing as he has bad style + Board and fins.
Is this a joke man?

So if YOU dont like a mans style (probably because he is not a hardy clone), or fins (not Churchills) or board then he "isnt actually that good"?

Thats just pathetic. Hubb has his own style and goes the biggest out of anyone on the planet.

yeah rite, the biggest on the planet, the guy hasnt ever gone anywere but pipe in pretty much his life, his inverts are all he can do, they are chatt. You must be under 12 years of age or a serious kook to think he has good style, so beat it mate
Thats so so wrong.
Have you kept up to date at all?
Theres plenty of footage of Hubb ripping in Chile, The Canary Islands, Indo, California, all around Australia....to name a few anyway.
And hell, i dont see many other people 10 feet in the air over Backdoor Pipe.

All that aside, after watching that Mitch dvd, im convinced hes the best in the world. a lot of his boosts rival hubbs, while having the most laid back, smooth style since Skippy!!! f@ck me he rips.....

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:21 am

Deckdoga wrote:
Coops@DY wrote:
Deckdoga wrote:
Coops@DY wrote:
Is this a joke man?

Name calling ay? :lol:

You need to research the world of bodyboarding more mate because your making a fool of yourself. Your comments are irrational and invalid. Good luck...
**** off buddy u now hubb is not the best in the world so just give up, i know a lot more than u do mate
:lol: :lol:

I never said he is the best in the world mate. Your making more outragous stuff up because your coming off as someone that doesnt know his shit. Then your next statement about you knowing more than me backs up my previous statement. You are projecting.

p.s Go Hubb!

Deckdoga

Post by Deckdoga » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:04 pm

HEy fellas well i cant be bothered to argue even tho im right i just dont have the time to argue with your petty selves ( except lanky, hes a cool kid) but ill leave u with one more of my 'outragous' calls and say that i hope hubb retires from bb because he ahs been in the scene since tension one the ***, i will soon take his place as the next world champ, anyone who doesnt think im right can just look at the poll buddy look at the poll

dammit__01
Owl status

Post by dammit__01 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:09 pm

Your poll is irrelevant to your arguement, you argue he isnt worthy of the world title but your poll says is he the best in the world, completly different imo.

Hubb deserves it.

Your a kook.

We'll never believe that you know a thing more than anyone else here and we wont ever believe your even worthy of being on the world tour so stop trying.

kook.

lambert
barnacle

Post by lambert » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:13 pm

DECKADOG you fail at everything you do, including living

dammit__01
Owl status

Post by dammit__01 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:34 pm

Deckdoga wrote:yeah ive had some pretty bad wipeouts to but i remeber this one time it was like 4 to 5ft (bigforme 13 at the time, 14 now)

oohhhhhhhhhh, ur 14. That explains ALOT!

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:22 am

^^^ BUSTED!!! :lol: :lol:

And thats the end of that guy.

stoive
barnacle

Post by stoive » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:23 am

and that's the end of that chapter.

Deckdoga

Post by Deckdoga » Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:35 pm

oohhhhhhhhhh, ur 14. That explains ALOT![/quote]

actually i had my birthday on the 3rd of january so im actually fifteen buddy, nice pic to is it like cat in the hat or something, it must be your favorite bed time story u baby

dammit__01
Owl status

Post by dammit__01 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:57 pm

Deckdoga wrote:oohhhhhhhhhh, ur 14. That explains ALOT!
actually i had my birthday on the 3rd of january so im actually fifteen buddy, nice pic to is it like cat in the hat or something, it must be your favorite bed time story u baby[/quote]

Wow when you grow up you seem to gather a thing called knowledge, your a big girl now, figure it out, ill give you a hint (search ADAM WEST). Now jessica next time you go onto a forum claiming you know shit just remember, your still a little kook just seeking acceptance from your other peers, how? by lieing and making it out to seem your someone your not, and once you get acceptance, im sure we will all cry in happyness and have a fun little sleep over.

bubi

Deckdoga

Post by Deckdoga » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:17 pm

Im sorry that you are to ugly to have ur picture posted on any internet sites, thats ok we can all post some other random no1 has eva heard of who is a spitting image of kat in the hat

NewyBen
Grommet

Post by NewyBen » Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:02 pm

dammit__01 wrote: crap about growing up
Ahh the irony of a know it all teenage schoolboy telling another know it all teenage schoolboy to grow up. :lol:

Back to school time soon isn't it grommies? :roll:

Local

Post by 2260 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:11 pm

I go away for two weeks and look what happens.

I cant believe what im reading.

Time for the BIG DOG to rule the roost.

Hubbs world champ.

What have you done with your life?

Nuff said.