Aggro in the water!

Tribal discussion for shortboarders

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, Forum Moderators

Carpark King
regular

Post by Carpark King » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:21 am

Im not an unknown face, I surf there everyday. Captain Cranky Pants was an unknown face.

And yeah you do need to work you way up the line up a bit when Wegde is working properly. However the pack was down the beach little more, not true wedge. I was doing what every single other person does when they paddle out in the rip and wait for your first wave closer into shore and deep inside.....not even competing for the set waves.

Anyways it didnt give the dooley the right to drop in on me every wave, he had a vendetta, and admitted it.

OVER IT.

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:43 am

g_u_m_b_y wrote:your even filering up to the coast.
go back to sydney.
we like it empty.
Gumby your going to bali :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:51 am

Damn it, salty, thats why I haven't got any waves lately. No bloody three hour lunch breaks :? :? :?

I can see how that could work.

Best waves I had last week were on a lid in the flags :shock: :shock:

Dire these late afternoon king low tides.

g_u_m_b_y
barnacle

Post by g_u_m_b_y » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:11 pm

Beanpole wrote:
g_u_m_b_y wrote:your even filering up to the coast.
go back to sydney.
we like it empty.
Gumby your going to bali :lol: :lol: :lol:
i had some amazing post about how i didnt mind people as long as they behaved.
but didnt press post.
:lol:

we all blow in somewhere at some point.

if there is new faces this easter, i dont care, as long as you are not a knob. It is boardriders anyway, so sucked in, no one will be getting waves except for 4 people

lamesville
Grommet

Post by lamesville » Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:04 pm

ok, so i'm all for working your way up the line-up and not pulling the "your a kook" line.

but farrrrrrrrrk me, what about all these zillas and euro's just padding straight out, dead set thinking they rip, and they cant even barely bottom turn, and proceeding to snake, burn and then start blowing up at dudes.
I mean i see all the worst of it here in Byron, but these little pricks make me wanna introduce some sort of physical punishment to these people.
Imagine if we went over to Brazil and starting burning dudes and telling them to bugger off? There's be the full posse on the beach waiting to stab you.
I never really join the haters who scream obscenities at these people, but i really hope this isn't happening all over the place.

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:33 pm

Butts wrote:Then there will be BELLS with Ringmaster & Thermalben on Easter Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
and with Uncle Nicky. Oh won't that be fun for everyone. see yas out Winki.

munch
Harry the Hat

Post by munch » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:17 pm

salty wrote:I've got some top buddies who're Brazzo blow-ins
for some reason that doesn't read right or left.
If it's well engineered it's beautiful .

brenno05
Local

Post by brenno05 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:07 pm

boardscape avalon wrote:....anyway ive been watching heaps of ultimate fighter on the cable tele lately, i was so upset about his absolute blatant act his darn you vibe ... i ended up calling him into the beach..
tell me about it mate...ive been watching it for a while now and im pretty confident that i could take down matt hughes with a pyramid choke in the 1st minute of the first round, thats if he can avoid my heavy right hook

but back on topic...surfing in sydney you get used to it, it annoys me the most when the waves are sh!t. alot of the time the guys doing the talking cant back it up so just spray em and throw some fins there way to shut them up...if that dosent work take it to the octagon!

The Mighty Sunbird
Huey's Right Hand

Post by The Mighty Sunbird » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:22 pm

brenno05 wrote:
boardscape avalon wrote:....anyway ive been watching heaps of ultimate fighter on the cable tele lately, i was so upset about his absolute blatant act his darn you vibe ... i ended up calling him into the beach..
tell me about it mate...ive been watching it for a while now and im pretty confident that i could take down matt hughes with a pyramid choke in the 1st minute of the first round, thats if he can avoid my heavy right hook

but back on topic...surfing in sydney you get used to it, it annoys me the most when the waves are sh!t. alot of the time the guys doing the talking cant back it up so just spray em and throw some fins there way to shut them up...if that dosent work take it to the octagon!
Geez mate, better watch out with that avatar.....gay Brad might think you're a racist! :wink:

Cpt.Caveman
barnacle

Post by Cpt.Caveman » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:27 am

salty wrote:
lamesville wrote:ok, so i'm all for working your way up the line-up and not pulling the "your a kook" line.

but farrrrrrrrrk me, what about all these zillas and euro's just padding straight out, dead set thinking they rip, and they cant even barely bottom turn, and proceeding to snake, burn and then start blowing up at dudes.
I mean i see all the worst of it here in Byron, but these little pricks make me wanna introduce some sort of physical punishment to these people.
Imagine if we went over to Brazil and starting burning dudes and telling them to bugger off? There's be the full posse on the beach waiting to stab you.
I never really join the haters who scream obscenities at these people, but i really hope this isn't happening all over the place.
I've got some top buddies who're Brazzo blow-ins, but put 'em in the line up and they turn on ya. These guys are sellouts when they hit the water. They're a freaking epedemic thanks to the "temp working/study visa" :x They frequent Indo while they're in Oz because once home, Indo and South Pac are way out of reach. They travel in packs and thus have a pack mentality. Our (Ozzies) problem is that we're most often solo surfers and don't have the lux of backup from the boyz. Seen it all over the joint. :x :x :x

The upside is you can nail a Brazzo bird for a few months and know you're not gunno get bailed up long term 8). Love those caramel buds and tanned labs 8), but tying one down is just asking for trouble.

It's happening all over the place!
Yah, and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the Brazilian guys know a bit of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. If you don't know any of it yourself you can get yourself into massive trouble very quickly. Brazil is pretty poor and rough as well, so depending where they grew up they probably see a bit of violence every week.

boardscape avalon
Local

Post by boardscape avalon » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:25 pm

chuck liddel rips the octagon.....

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:28 am

lateralus wrote:Geez mate, better watch out with that avatar.....gay Brad might think you're a racist! :wink:
No more than I would think you're a paedophile lateralus.

Not much in the way of surf today fellas. Might go for a drive up the northern beaches.....do the walk up to Barrenjoey Lighthouse and think how fcuking lucky we are we aren't subjegated like the poor Tibetans. We have a good life here ..... no more moping around stressing about how Rip Curl or Billabong aren't considering the hard-core surfers needs.etc etc LAME>..... But it would be nice to have the odd GOOD artificial reef or three.

Can you get a good coffee in Newport anywhere now or is it just just the local Chinese MSG-ridden joints and KFC with a couple of 70's milk bars thrown in for good measure? Maybe Avalon.....that'd be more my scene hey Dino.... right mate. 8)

chopescahrger
regular

Post by chopescahrger » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:27 pm

whaley wedge sounds more hardcore than pipe

boardscape avalon
Local

Post by boardscape avalon » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:13 pm

wedge hardcore! more like 'freeforall'...... most of the local group of surfers have moved away... the guys that actually regulated the lineup through the 80s and 90s,have left the place.still a few around for sure, but without the local traffic control that used to take place.. its become very congested...

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:06 pm

Pom Pom . You are quite the fcuking weirdo aren't you? A strange mix of wanna be pseudo-intellectual and try-hard funny but really just a dumb c.u/nt. Ok then.....maybe you're not that dumb.

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:37 pm

http://www.exclamation-games.com/buffbrad/brad.html

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

macgreggor
regular

Post by macgreggor » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:52 pm

Love my surfing too much to be subjected to harassment and aggro. The hardest thing in this neck of the woods is finding someone to surf with midweek at one of those out of the way sharky rivermouth type setups that's only 2-3ft an peeling off for 50 or 60 metres as was the case last week. I'll let you in on a little secret.There is a myth being perpetrated that one must live and work in a highly urbanized area so as to be enslaved in mortgage belt heaven and not have the time to drop everything when it's on!

Seek and ye shall find suckers!

Peace

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Post by Buff_Brad » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:59 pm

TrevG wrote:http://www.exclamation-games.com/buffbrad/brad.html

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Well done Trev........well done mate. 8) :arrow: :lol: