larrys dribble

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

champ5876

larrys dribble

Post by champ5876 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:41 pm

u know those short storys he does, do u agree they are the biggest waste of 5 minutes of ur life

Morgan The Moon
Local

Post by Morgan The Moon » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:54 pm

Uh...No....but replying to this is up there.

Johnno
Harry the Hat

Re: larrys dribble

Post by Johnno » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:58 pm

champ5876 wrote:u know those short storys he does, do u agree they are the biggest waste of 5 minutes of ur life
Hay lame brain, you got short term memory loss or something.:roll:

http://forum.realsurf.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4441 :roll:

Meataxe
barnacle

Post by Meataxe » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:00 pm

Just take it elsewhere "champ", you're ruining the good vibes that've been filling de forums lately

chrisb
Owl status

Post by chrisb » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:28 pm

I agree with Morgan the Moon, Johnno and Meataxe.

Champ5876 (the little dick from Little Bay), your'e a waste of space.

macca202
Harry the Hat

Post by macca202 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:30 pm

champ5876, your the trash the garbo's left behind

vb
Local

Post by vb » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:16 pm

ok so he's a bondi blow-in, but my opinion is that the Lazz has a unique style of writing that's the heart and soul of Realsurf. It might be a bit of a self-putdown when he keeps refering to "the book'' but I for one would buy it. Get yourself a good illustrator, mate.

max
Grommet

Post by max » Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:06 pm

This subject isnt from a relative of Matt from Manly is it? .. if so their brain scans are a perfect match.

Bear
barnacle

Post by Bear » Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:15 pm

champ5876 wrote:u know those short storys he does, do u agree they are the biggest waste of 5 minutes of ur life
Here is an idea for you champ... ready it may take a second to read as you seem to be a bit slow.

WHEN READING SOMETHING, or watching tv or whatever, and you find it either boring or offensive.. DONT READ IT!
I am not saying you dont have the right to post up here... but I mean I started reading the script for tanlines the movie... found myself bored, wierded out and confused so I stopped.

Make love.. not war, unless its a crazy sex war or something where... sorry i need some time alone with the spanish bodyboarder ladies! :P

max
Grommet

Post by max » Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:59 pm

Champ 58 whatever...I understand that you are around the age of..say 14 years ? ..whatever... anyway as you get older (I won't say maturer..hate that) one day you may realise that there is much more on offer in life than xbox g- strings and mtv ..or downloading the latest
(c)rap songs.
As he with the stupid hat said "Do yourself a favour" enlighten your mind ..explore life and all that it has to offer ...go read a book...sit on your back doorstep and watch the ants go about their ways. Our "Larry" is the FoRS answer to John Irving, albeit about 100K words short...he has "style" ..something you also may have ...if you put your mind to it.

chris_010
Local

Post by chris_010 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:04 pm

hook.line.sinker.

macca202
Harry the Hat

Post by macca202 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:03 pm

Bear wrote:I am not saying you dont have the right to post up here... but I mean I started reading the script for tanlines the movie... found myself bored, wierded out and confused so I stopped.
i found it bloody hilarious (in a stupid way)

http://www.tanlinesthemovie.com/TanLines5thDraft.pdf

but i honestly don't get if its for real or not..... like the guy who runs the thing posted on these forums asking people to take part in his movie. no-one realised the nature of the movie at the time. luckily fong and wanto worked it out and got a role.

Larry
barnacle

Post by Larry » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:08 pm

geez you're copping a load here champ ~ not to worry mate - the larry dribble is a sometimes motherless crossover between and abbreviated and grossly copycated Winton and a feckless and untravelled Lawson.

all I can tell you is that writing loves me -

keep in touch ..

laza ( and thanks you blokes for handling him gently)

Larry
barnacle

Post by Larry » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:23 pm

Life before Freeways and Etags - an early morning run from Bondi to the Bower ( This is for the champ )

Woods Lane

OUT - The neon lit and glass fronted Ghoulash Bar never closed, and in those days before old Sydney was torn down for a thousand reasons a carfull of young boardriders on their way from Bondi to the Bower could slow down up by Nimrod street and look in at all the bums in there forking down their sweet and sour cat at 4 am on a Sunday morning.

Inside were the old white-eyed metho-bums all palsied up with their bandaged fingers, outside were the old stinkpot bums made to eat on the pavement rather than foul the plastic benches inside.
Inside were the old scragged out female bums, on the toss after a life lost in the Palmer Street brothels, champing their bare gums and holding in the bleeding as they fed.

Inside too were the young literate bums standing on the tabletops and reciting Ginsberg’s Howl to a table of warrior bikers burning Dextroamphetamine.
- and the young longhaired bums all red-eyed and paranoid after a night of smoking the Maitland Weed sit and nod, struck dumb by the power of the Hunter’s illegal and strangeling crop.

BACK _ Coming home in the afternoon across the bridge the route was up Palmer Street and then the diversionary right and then left into Woods Lane.

Every home in the Lane had its front door open and in every doorway sat girl after girl after girl.
Arranged in there on a small lounge or on a stool, in an armchair or asquat on the bare floor, straddling the doorway or back a little in the half shadow.
Dressed and undressed. Half dressed.

Smiling, pouting or scowling, or just scratching a transient itch, these women bewitched the carfull of young boardriders on their way back from the Bower to Bondi, as they slowly navigated the crowded laneway and through the dozens of men out strolling,
out shopping.

A scene here not unlike some parts of Bangkok, or Djakarta, or Hong Kong, or Phnom Penh, or Saigon.

Loved this city, didn't you?

Lidder
charger

Post by Lidder » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:53 pm

hell no, i actually learnt something from his so called dribble.........

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:02 pm

Larry I think thats one of your best :D