To Mr Surf Animals.

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

2nd Reef
Harry the Hat

To Mr Surf Animals.

Post by 2nd Reef » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:08 pm

Surf Animals,

Welcome back to Realsurf. I didn't think you'd be away for long. What is this, the third time you've spat the dummy or deleted posts, and then changed your mind?

In your latest thread you mentioned my 'arrogance'. I'm assuming that comment is in reply to my statement that 'the world doesn't revolve around you'. I've held my tongue for a while but for chrissake, that was not directed specifically at you.

Go back and read the thread.

Go on....read it.

I was talking to a group (admittedly you're in it) that were talking about waves they don't even surf on a public forum. It had nothing to do with your Solander photos and it was a general statement. Conversation had swung to the other side of the bay and my rationale was; the reason for talking about surf spots ignores the reasons of all the people not on the forum trying to keep those spots under the radar. i.e the world doesn't revolve around you. Gedditt??

Now I see you’re posting all this other rubbish making snide comments about me. Where does it end mate? Enough is enough.

OK, here I go...

Even though my post wasn't meant explicitly for you, you took it personally. Not overly suprising considering even the most cursory reading of your posts show you to be a paranoid hysteric. But then you start getting personal mentioning where I live and saying 'you don't see me out at Solander', and you 'wondered why?' You wanna know why? Cos I don't go up and say hello to you. I've seen you in the car park but have no interest in meeting you since you identified and criticised a good friend of mine here on Realsurf (photos that Bookster took of the Point - you were wrong - he couldn't defend himself). So thats why. And for your erudition, I surfed Solander this morning. Was shit though.

Was also shit when you took those 'Solo Session At Solander' photos because you were there at high tide with a bad swell direction. I've spoken to two blokes that surfed it that morning and they said there was a crew there. No-one at Solander? Yeah, big scoop. Like rocking up at Shark Island during a low tide north swell and being suprised.

Again, your ridiculous logic doesn't suprise me considering some of the patently incorrect things you've said on Realsurf while trying to come across as Captain Charging Hardballs. And thing is Captain......after 20 years of surfing the Cronulla reefs I've never seen you in the water at any. Ever. So I'll ask you....why is that???

Looks like you get great waves at Bellambi Point and Bay Surf though....

And for what it's worth I still don't like people talking about low-key waves on the forum irrespective of their quality, and I really don't think I'm alone on that score. By doing that I don't claim 'ownership' as you have accused me. I think it's commonsense. So I said something about it, but I didn't get personal like you, and nor was I offensive. I'd like to think I could still have a laugh with Iggy and Puurri (they were the others in the conversation). But whatever....I was civil about it. You got personal.

And in your last post you got smug....and I really fucken hate that.

2nd Reef
Harry the Hat

Post by 2nd Reef » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:16 pm

PS: Although the above post is for Surf Animals I've dedicated it to Ringmaster.

mustkillmulloway
Owl status

Post by mustkillmulloway » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:17 pm

your just pissed his got killer mal; quiver

really...thats it :lol:

2nd Reef
Harry the Hat

Post by 2nd Reef » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:18 pm

You've nailed it Fong....

wanto
barnacle

Post by wanto » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:21 am

i'm with the reef. glad you took the time to sum up the situation.

The Mighty Sunbird
Huey's Right Hand

Post by The Mighty Sunbird » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:08 am

Anyone surfed third eye open?

Dingus
Owl status

Post by Dingus » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:35 am

lateralus wrote:Anyone surfed third eye open?
Interesting name. Does the naming have something to do with fear?

loco4olas
charger

Post by loco4olas » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:06 am

Dae wrote:
lateralus wrote:Anyone surfed third eye open?
Interesting name. Does the naming have something to do with fear?
Nah-the take off is so impossible you keep getting stuck in the lip and free falling onto your arse

And, agree with the comments by 2reef re low key spots staying off the internet radar-just gotta' look at wannasurf to see how ridiculous it can get with naming spots.

wanto
barnacle

Post by wanto » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:34 am

i meant i'm with reefer re SA acting like a little girl - it was a pretty harmless comment that set the poor guy off but he has a fit and runs away! :lol:

surfanimals
Local

Post by surfanimals » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:58 am

I'd strongly suggest that was a bad move. :lol: :lol:

One Mile Point
Snowy McAllister

Post by One Mile Point » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:28 pm

Realsurf fueds gotta love em

wanto
barnacle

Post by wanto » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:29 pm

surfanimals wrote:I'd strongly suggest that was a bad move. :lol: :lol:
what was, making your last post then scurrying back? or are you trying to threaten me? i can't make sense of your pre menstrual moods mate.

g_u_m_b_y
barnacle

Re: To Mr Surf Animals.

Post by g_u_m_b_y » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:09 pm

2nd Reef wrote:Was also shit when you took those 'Solo Session At Solander' photos because you were there at high tide with a bad swell direction. I've spoken to two blokes that surfed it that morning and they said there was a crew there. No-one at Solander? Yeah, big scoop. Like rocking up at Shark Island during a low tide north swell and being suprised..
to fuel the fire....
i dont think it was a scoop, more just a title for some photos.
ps let it allllll out, boys....
:lol:

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:38 pm

Cape Solander, Botany Bay
Latitude 34° 10.0' S
Longitude 151° 15.0' E

oldman
Snowy McAllister

Post by oldman » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:56 am

Keep it going there boys. There must be some middle ground there, just don't mention any spots that have no name and are never surfed. :lol: 8)

Dubbwah
Grommet

Post by Dubbwah » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:24 pm

yeah, i'm sick of all these ppl talkin about secret spots, no wonder Bondi is so packed on the weekend
:lol:

Toby Wan
regular

Post by Toby Wan » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:31 pm

has someone mentioned DY on these forums before cause it was PACKED on the weekend

marcus
Owl status

Post by marcus » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:51 pm

it was only three or four years ago,
http://forum.realsurf.com/forum/viewtop ... death#6116

on this forum, that i mentioned a spot at kurnell that my brother and i called "death", then within a couple of months some bra kooks had claimed it as "ours".

Around the same time people on realsurf from the nothern beaches were saying the same old crap that there arent any secret spots left.

that break was at the on the origional doorstep of sydney yet i bet not many of you guys knew it existed.

now a whole bunch of people are yet again bagging the idea of keeping spots hush hush, saying they dont exist, they have all been found.

Just because you dont like the look of some wave doesnt mean it isnt someones well kept surf secret they escape to, i think its a low act and irresponsible to assume otherwise.