Where did you surf today ?

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

jimmy
Snowy McAllister

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by jimmy » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:18 pm

Nick's last name is still spelt incorrectly on your landing page mate.. :lol:

That was the point I was making.. Better to sound ghey on a forum than have a ghey website I guess!
Last edited by jimmy on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hatchnam wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:13 pm
How about tame down the scatter gun must consecutively post on every thread behaviour you compulsive mongoloid.
swvic wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:54 pm
Actually, that’s interesting. Take note, beanpole

Skipper
Duke Status

Post by Skipper » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:19 pm

Sheeesh! Is it any different to you being called ...more?
Just saying. All due respect. Love ya work. 8)

jimmy
Snowy McAllister

Post by jimmy » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:26 pm

pridmore wrote:best move I ever made, should have done it sooner..... 8)

call him what ya want, sounds gay to me but glad you got some waves..... 8)
Just wanna quote this so it can be edited... BTW.. I hope you haven't given the muppet who sabotaged your site a board yet?

I was genuinely interested in helping you build your profile but the UI of the site hasn't changed.....
Hatchnam wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:13 pm
How about tame down the scatter gun must consecutively post on every thread behaviour you compulsive mongoloid.
swvic wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:54 pm
Actually, that’s interesting. Take note, beanpole

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:40 pm

sabotaged you reckon ? Its working very well and it does the job just fine for what I want, I dont want flashy BS and bells and whistles , it aint me , I appreciate that you were keen but I had 4 or 5 keen starters, had to pick someone and I know the guy and he has been great to work with....
dont get offended because I think Boo soungs gay, my opinion only.... Muppet is a better word than BOO but this guy isnt a muppet....now this threds about the waves we had today.... :roll:

Skipper
Duke Status

Post by Skipper » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Fair enough. On topic. Wednesday's spike, nay fricken surge here in ol Stinkey town, saw me race over to Dobroyd in my work boat on dusk just to see what was going down. And lo and behold, a bunch of dinghy travellers charging down the face of some unruly fullsome beasts, oblivious to the likelyhood of itinerant Bull Sharks coming in all gov Macquarie like to survey Sydney harbour offerings. Got some quick phone snaps but the wait between sets was delaying my duties elswhere . (I'll post later for the record).
Today though, I had an utterly rubbish session at local. Dwindling sth swell. A few hungry cnuts snaking what reasonable sets were on offer on iffy banks. (Geeez I drooled over your offerings More ..ey :wink: )
Didn't help I was sleep deprived from a second night shift.
One of those, and I'm sure I speak for the minority here, where you kook every wave after your first. That Is, your first wave goes well, and then it's kooksville from there on. Leg cramp sets in. Curse and cuss , slapping water every bummed opportunity, and eventually just wanna picka fight and king hit some cnut for the sake of it. ........as if.
Must check my diet though.

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:20 pm

Awesome fun today with nice clean lines and plenty of whackable sections. It did get a bit crowded though.
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

murrum
Local

Post by murrum » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Onshore 3ft mushburgers, one in three would line itself up on the inside bank and allow some speed and turns, until I knocked a fin out wih my foot.
Wasn't fussed though, amazing how the delivery of a new baby daughter a couple of days earlier can put a shine on anything. :D :D :D
the dreams that stuff was made of

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:18 pm

big congrats, no better feeling than a new billy lid..... 8)

alakaboo
Huey's Right Hand

Post by alakaboo » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:05 am

WTF?
If you two want to have an internet spat about a website, take it somewhere else, and leave me out of it.
I'll just say 2 things:
This:
pridmore wrote:sounds like he is your gay seppo toy boy
is probably the only time someone from Rockhampton has been accused of being a seppo...
and
pridmore wrote:WTF is this boo shit ?
Boo Radley is a main character in one of the best books ever written.
If I did care about internet nicknames, that's not a bad one.

Jimmy, where did you end up surfing? I guess not Del Mar, seeing as the station closed in the mid 90s... :)

alakaboo
Huey's Right Hand

Post by alakaboo » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:06 am

btw, congrats Murrum.

pridmore
Owl status

Post by pridmore » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:20 am

alakaboo wrote:WTF?
If you two want to have an internet spat about a website, take it somewhere else, and leave me out of it.
I'll just say 2 things:
This:
is probably the only time someone from Rockhampton has been accused of being a seppo...
and

Jimmy, where did you end up surfing? I guess not Del Mar, seeing as the station closed in the mid 90s... :)

I have heard seppos on seppo shows like Kendra and other crap where they call their partners and friends 'Boo', and it still sounds gay to me...you say take it somewhere else then proceed to mention the issue again...didnt realize it was directed to alakaBOO to be honest but whatever....waste of effort responding to this petty shite, these forums have gone to the ass, reckon Iggy might be onto something.....

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:16 am

pridmore wrote:
alakaboo wrote:WTF?
I'll just say 2 things:
This:
and

I have heard seppos on seppo shows like Kendra and other crap where they call their partners and friends 'Boo', and it still sounds gay to me...you say take it somewhere else then proceed to mention the issue again...didnt realize it was directed to alakaBOO to be honest but whatever....waste of effort responding to this petty shite, these forums have gone to the ****, reckon Iggy might be onto something.....
Settle fellas............. :shock:

Jimmy used a "term of endearment" based on a contraction of alakaboo's name.
Mark called him on it.......Mark, you gotta remember Jimmy likes to take the piss out of Queenslanders (he's reeled me in more than once :oops: )
Then Jimmy threw a stone at Mark's web site (there he goes again, picking on us Queenslanders) :wink:
alakaboo's got the shits because we're off the topic here (mark's topic BTW).
You gotta laugh. Shit you gotta be a forensic scientist to follow what's what here but it's all good fun.

Carry on, guys.

NF surf today. Fcuking wind blowing straight onshore at 5 am. :twisted:
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

daryl
Huey's Right Hand

Post by daryl » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:33 am

^
didn't take long to reclaim Mark as North of the Mason Dixon :D

oh, and I wouldn't call my getting wet on low tide tho I can boogie a smashing dumper OK; or going low, surfing :D

Skipper
Duke Status

Post by Skipper » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:54 am

How ill, Ryl.

Or should I say totally spazz Daz.

Depending on which side of the booger , damn you auto correct, I mean border, you're on.

:wink:

daryl
Huey's Right Hand

Post by daryl » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:40 pm

^ was boogying on my board into shatty shore on low tide

diggerdickson
barnacle

Post by diggerdickson » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:22 pm

no surf today due to wind, as tony would say, "shit happens"
no, Im not a surfer, Im just a garbage man".

daryl
Huey's Right Hand

Post by daryl » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:45 pm

skipper wrote:How ill, Ryl.

Or should I say totally spazz Daz.

Depending on which side of the booger , damn you auto correct, I mean border, you're on.

:wink:
as in south of the border :?: deep :P

ledge71
Local

Post by ledge71 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Small waves on The Island over the weekend with a 5 hour session on Sunday afternoon in 2 to 3 foot PERFECT conditions. Duck dived a little one paddleing back out, nosed into the reef. Hands slipped down the rains and I crunched my chin into the coral! It aint a good look and hurts like hell when I smile! Lucky I'm at work and there's never anything fun to smile at!

Had my little surfing mate medivac'd off the island with a collapsed lung Saturday arvo so I won't be complaining about shitty surf for the next few weeks.

Looks like some good swell coming our way this week, Don, can you confirm please?

Photo attached of one of the villages we surf at.
Attachments
028.jpg
Doesn't matter where you are in the world, kids love lollies!
Everyone has to pay their reef taxes!