NORTH NARRABEEN .....FROM A LOCAL PERSPECTIVE

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

KK asks:

Do you hate me?
39%
Feel sorry for me?
26%
Think I should take my chardonnay and poodle back to Freshwater
35%

Total votes: 23

vonie
regular

Post by vonie » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:01 pm

KK - ever stopped to think.... you're part of the problem?
"Stay happy and everything will be perfectly all right"... Jack Norris

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:16 pm

TO CLEAR A FEW THINGS UP..1).im not getting all heated up 2)i cant spell 3) ive only punished a few people 4)i want to be the problem not only part of it 5)the problem itself is only a problem depending on what side of the fence your sitting on 6)i would like to wish everyone a merry Christmas. love kreepykrawly :twisted:

dammit__01
Owl status

Post by dammit__01 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:09 am

you wernt expecting this responce :lol:
4)i want to be the problem not only part of it
if you be a douche then you will soon run into a thing called karma oohh that things a bitch.

Altho if you have a stretch of good luck with no kooks suck shit cause the rubber band (ala becker) will keep on stretching until BOOM! kooks galore .... come to think of it holidays are coming up and theres a bus from chatswood all the way to narra where every kook and his dog can get ya :lol:

vonie
regular

Post by vonie » Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:54 am

kreepykrawly wrote:TO CLEAR A FEW THINGS UP..1).im not getting all heated up 2)i cant spell 3) ive only punished a few people 4)i want to be the problem not only part of it 5)the problem itself is only a problem depending on what side of the fence your sitting on 6)i would like to wish everyone a merry Christmas. love kreepykrawly :twisted:
you forgot....

7. Got no penis
8. Live in a trailer park
9. Dropped out of primary school (to challenging)

& merry Christmas to you too red neck…..
"Stay happy and everything will be perfectly all right"... Jack Norris

petelev4
Local

Post by petelev4 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:10 am

hahaha

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:24 am

Kreepykrawley. The price of real estate has produced a few new local residents with chardonay and poodles who you want to belt. I suggest you ask them what they do for a living before you belt them mate :D
If Bondi is anything to go by you may find half of them are barristers who will happily take legal action and make your life even more miserable :D

With xmas upon us and the guarantee of small waves and heaps of kooks in the water why don't you all buya surf mat or go bodysurfing until its all over. Half of the frustration for locals anywhere is when its too small to matter plus crowds. Thats when real stupidity sets in.

When it all gets too much for me I borrow my daughters esky lid and go out in the flags :D I may look like a kook doing that but hey its xmas and its fun :D The lid riders are usually pretty friendly and for a moment I feel guilty about how badly I treat them the rest of the year :lol:

barney

Post by barney » Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:02 am

this thread is classic :lol:

kreepykrawly
Owl status

blacktown friday night

Post by kreepykrawly » Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:42 pm

You have to show respect. imagine driving out to Blacktown or Burwwod on a friday night in your stock standard 1988 toyota hatchback doing burnouts in the local shopping centre carpark yelling racial abuse at all the "locals". Doesnt matter what your political point of view is you probably would have a attitude "re- allignment " in a nano second.
look here ....god bless our police force for doing a wonderfull job...but lets face it there aint enough to go around...behave yourself wherever you go and you might live to see Pamela in another home flick.

yanks r us
charger

Post by yanks r us » Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:52 pm

hmmm kk dunno about that. Im not sure the people who get abused or wateva at nn go there and cause trouble yelling abuse at the locals.

bookster
barnacle

Post by bookster » Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:11 pm

Yep, if you believe the reports, a lot of people seem to get harrased/intimidated at NN for having the audacity to (gasp) go for a surf... nothing to do with burnouts/yelling abuse or whatever feeble comparison you are scrambling to come up with.

Trying to assert your superiority in the water by anything other than your surfing ability is just plain sad.

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:21 pm

they do worse things than yell abuse....they get in the way ,go over you and generally make it really dangerous to surf. a mate of mine lost his eye when some outta control kook went straight into him. sorry i got it wrong....drive to blacktown and throw projectiles out your window(not abuse) and then see how long it will take for a attitude re-allignment.

dammit__01
Owl status

Post by dammit__01 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:24 pm

Beanpole wrote: The lid riders are usually pretty friendly and for a moment I feel guilty about how badly I treat them the rest of the year :lol:
was that a compliment :shock: the reason i feel bodyboarders are more friendly is cause none of us r in it for the image were in it for the fun. but now days u get every 2nd surfer not enjoying themselves and alot of surfer douches who dont surf often but love the image they get from it.

reggie

Post by reggie » Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:51 pm

kreepykrawly wrote:they do worse things than yell abuse....they get in the way ,go over you and generally make it really dangerous to surf. a mate of mine lost his eye when some outta control kook went straight into him. sorry i got it wrong....drive to blacktown and throw projectiles out your window(not abuse) and then see how long it will take for a attitude re-allignment.
Why would you want the same image at nn that blacktown has...

i mean why even compare the 2....

yanks r us
charger

Post by yanks r us » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:30 pm

kreepykrawly wrote:they do worse things than yell abuse....they get in the way ,go over you and generally make it really dangerous to surf. a mate of mine lost his eye when some outta control kook went straight into him. sorry i got it wrong....drive to blacktown and throw projectiles out your window(not abuse) and then see how long it will take for a attitude re-allignment.
ok u fail to admit most, or even all victims dont start it which is obviously the case. you sir - must be the kook.

max
Grommet

Post by max » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:31 pm

where did your daddy and mummy come from kk? don't tell me they were both born in the trailer park as well! ..tell you what...why dont you get KK tattooed on the back of your empty head, so that when you drop in I can I can try and crack it open with a well aimed flick, the trouble is you probably wouldnt feel a thing you numbnut.

yanks r us
charger

Post by yanks r us » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:31 pm

ok u fail to admit most, or even all victims dont start it which is obviously the case. you sir - must be the kook.

kreepykrawly
Owl status

lets all get together and forget our differences

Post by kreepykrawly » Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:21 pm

sorry "max" and "yanks are us" you are right. im a redneck and im sorry for my bad behaviour.i shouldnt punish anyone and im the actuall kook. Could i possibly make it up to by buying you a christmas present.Theres only one problem ...how will i be able to give it to you. could you possibly e mail me your address so we can forget about our differences and enjoy the christmas spirit together.
love kreepykrawly

yanks r us
charger

Post by yanks r us » Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:46 pm

yeh mate sure thing. i live on the northen beaches but u my friend, we can meet at my mates "local" in hurstville, just like u have your "local" in NN, just give me a PM and we can sort things out u c***