NORTH NARRABEEN .....FROM A LOCAL PERSPECTIVE

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

KK asks:

Do you hate me?
39%
Feel sorry for me?
26%
Think I should take my chardonnay and poodle back to Freshwater
35%

Total votes: 23

Royboys
regular

Post by Royboys » Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:15 pm

Get an S-Core, we know who gets waves... & more splash-damage too them.
Viva D' revolution..that Frickin-Holden-Ad...
Wispers of knowingly-secret-burps-poo-blusions-ezy-care-fleece-comfy-cuddles & another secret poo-burp all cosey & huddled...
Why doo-poo-people want too become famous?
It's like the game is on porcelain & air-conditioning & ranting bum-sweats
in itchy-positionals adjusting depelated hairs of cranky-meats.

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:57 pm

the shackle has a brain. at last there is somebody with a brain. sorry to answer your question i also dont know.
bondipoo....... Narrabeen is my home base.i travel heaps(if youve read my earlier posts).probably been to more places then everyone that has been in this thread put together
dae i dont smack anyone its called self defense.
chrisb you obviously dont surf out narrabeen.you would know he is a local

macca202
Harry the Hat

Post by macca202 » Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:26 pm

why is this topic 18 pages long?

Dingus
Owl status

Post by Dingus » Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:40 pm

kreepykrawly wrote:i dont smack anyone its called self defense.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
offshore1 wrote:^^^I don't think anyone really cares [about boogie boarders] anymore Dae.
\none left on the forum.

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:42 pm

excuse my faux pax ...i ment Baz Rutten. great guy and great fighter. and to answer your question ..i dont know. sorry) too busy helping my desciples getting over this loser thing they are stuck in.
now ive got the shits.i need to hit something.broke up with my girlfreind on new years eve.i think im sexually fustrated.
a mate of mine told me today that he once tried to start a restaurant that sold whale meat and dolphin sandwiches.couldnt get it past the drug and food administration.told me that they didnt want anything to do with it as eating that sort of food was illegal in australia.
can you believe the guy? what a legend.
macca202 is confused. will someone please take him back to his room and put him too sleep.dont forget to give him a kiss on the head.

vonie
regular

Post by vonie » Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:18 pm

You still don’t get it do you numb nuts. Its about freaks like JD that have a go at anyone, kook or not, for no reason what so ever.

For them it's about feeling impotent when they cant have their “secret spot” to them selves because they live in a city of over 4 million and suffer self inflected violent drug induced psychotic episodes.

I cant believe you are still creating pseudonyms asking butfu(k questions like “how many black belts do you have KK?” “Can I blow you Ignatius Jones style?” (you might have to think about that one for a while brain fart…) ooooo I’m shaking in my boots at you childish veiled threats. Quick grab the poodle and the long board & run for the western suburbs!!

Broke up with your boy friend did you? You mean they finally had a glimpse of the real world and decided that dumping your worthless arse was better than sticking a gun to their head?

Laughing my arse off at you KK, hope your mate JD enjoys the civil suit enema coming his way curtsy of the “rich kids” you fear sooooo much…. in addition to his other worries.

HAHAHAHAHAHA The lengths you will go to redefine the notion of what a wanker truly is… well its just plain astounding. Keep up the good work. None of us has had such a brilliant excuse to have a laugh at someone else’s expense than that which your ignorance & stupidity has provided.

And just for laughs - tell me again how good your PC is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
"Stay happy and everything will be perfectly all right"... Jack Norris

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:58 am

go vonnie. feel better now!!! thats it.... let off a bit of steam.sounds like you also havent had sex for a while. go give mrs palma and her 5 daughters a workout and then come back and post something interesting.

vonie
regular

Post by vonie » Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:04 pm

Wow what a word smith you are; such a savagely intellectual retort. Send me a “KK is a God” tee shirt… please will ya KK? We know you have plenty…..
"Stay happy and everything will be perfectly all right"... Jack Norris

maximumgoingoff

Post by maximumgoingoff » Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:06 pm

[quote="kreepykrawly"]hey alvin, why dont you take the punisher on a honeymoon cruise on salties boat?
both of you can hold each others hands and look at the moon together.
salty can give bubba a foot massage while maximumgoing off rubs clif's shoulders.
quote]

KK, mate don't bring me into this.. you don't know where is stand, the only shoulders i'll be rubbing is your mums while she's blowing me.

this JD guy has told me to f'off out of the water after paddling out of his way to get to me.. and then cirlced me like a shark telling me he'd never seen me out there before. i'v been surfing at narra for two years so i can't say i'm a local. I refused to get out of the water and he paddled away without any physical violence.
it wasn't my decsion to move from avalon to cromer.. but narra is now where i surf and is the closest.. and will where i will continue to surf.
JD has seen me since yet he doesn't say anything to me.

I respect the locals and i kinda liked JD being there(although i don't condone his behaviour). NN is an awsome break with most consistent surf on the northern beaches.. JD was doing a hard job but someones gotta do it.. otherwise every f'wit and his dog will surf out there..
NN's got a reputation for hostile locals which keeps alot of people out of the water.. and if you don't have the balls to surf out there and you don't respect the locals then f'off and overcrowd some other beach.

We need the NN locals to step up to the plate so people don't think its open season at the alley.

the shackle
regular

Post by the shackle » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:17 pm

ah vonie i am not a pseudonym.
and i'm sorry if my question was a little off topic, but this thread is ridiculous so i feel no need to contribute.

kk baz was the man, undefeated in ufc and one of the first true mma'ers. his commentry is classic too.

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:22 pm

maximumgoingoff. sorry mate . got you wrong.why cant the rest of these kooks see the light?. i think you past the first test.
that is
1) dealing with it(not crying/bawling like a oogleboogle)
2) not snitching
3) keeping on surfing
4) showing the locals respect

MATE .....YOUR WELCOME.
vonnie just go back into your garage and polish your goatboat because tommorrow its overhead for you as its predicted to get up to 2 foot .lttle weasel.

locallad
Grommet

Post by locallad » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:46 pm

[quote="maximumgoingoff"} i'v been surfing at narra for two years We need the NN locals to step up to the plate so people don't think its open season at the alley.[/quote]

ahh, son, you're exactly the sorta person that should fa-rk orf. Two years, blow in from cromer. that's almost the fa-rkin western suburbs. But, son, this is a good opportunity for Krusty the Klown to tell us what he thinks is a local.

c'mon boy-o. Define it for us. You can do it. So far you've told us ya gotta be poor and keep it real. But it's OK to have a BMW. And it's OK to be a developer. And it's OK to blow in from cromer - or from Freshie, as that bumchummy mate of yours did before his troubles began.

so come on, son. tell us. LOCALLLLZZZZZ ONLLLLYYY FAAAAA-RRRRKKK ORRRFF blow inzzz. SUCK ME FAR_KIN PLUMMMZZ!

Longygrom
barnacle

Post by Longygrom » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:02 pm

kreepykrawly wrote:
NN is an awsome break with most consistent surf on the northern beaches.. JD was doing a hard job but someones gotta do it.. otherwise every f'wit and his dog will surf out there..
NN's got a reputation for hostile locals which keeps alot of people out of the water.. and if you don't have the balls to surf out there and you don't respect the locals then f'off and overcrowd some other beach.

We need the NN locals to step up to the plate so people don't think its open season at the alley.
Very true. I have the impression that majority of people on this forum don't have a clue about Northy's surfing history and the reputation that its had since the 60's-which is one of heavy localism.

Some of the most inspirational surfers from past years still surf there, as with hot range of wqs and wct surfers and quite a few young ripping groms are coming up. This demographic combined with handsdown the most consistent waves in Sydney....you are bound to have a degree of localsim.

If you can't respect locals, don't know general surfing ettiquete and do not have the skill to keep out of the way...then don;t surf the Alley or Carparks...go elsewhere and away from the 'pack'.

maximumgoingoff

Post by maximumgoingoff » Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:22 pm

locallad, you have edited and quoted me out of context.. and for those who read my origional thread you have lost all credability with.

as i said in my origional thread, i'm not a local. but i respect the locals.
When they tell people to f'off they have a legitimate reason for it.

so locallad stop having a whinge, get over it. and enjoy whereever you went after you'll kicked out of NN. And i'll keep commuting (4 min drive up the hill) out to the western suburbs every day.

locallad
Grommet

Post by locallad » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:06 pm

maximumgoingoff wrote: as i said in my origional thread, i'm not a local. but i respect the locals.
When they tell people to f'off they have a legitimate reason for it.
Faarrgghh me! You're worse than Krusty. You're a farghin CAMP FOLLOWER!

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:21 pm

locallad
its all about attitude. maximumgoingoff might not be born n bred but its his attitude of respect that makes him a survivor. i was born at mona vale hospital and have lived my whole life in Narrabeen.over the years ive seen people come and go and the ones that remain and get inducted into the narrabeen culture are the street smart, knowledgable and respectecting surfers. the ones that dont survive are the ultra sensitive kooks that have total disregard for people that have lived here for many years.
why cant you understand this concept.narrabeen surfers often travel very well because they understand this concept of respect and hardly get into any confrontations.in fact i will go further to say that any locals of a city beach would understand this.
its just that these bands of transient individuals(chardonay sippers,poodle huggers) have trouble assimilating into city beach culture because they think money can buy them a place in the lineup.

locallad
Grommet

Post by locallad » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:37 pm

Fa-rk me drunk, Krummy. So anyone can be a Lo-kul as long as they suck yar off, ay?

why dontcha film your and Maxigarnorvs first session, son? Gotta be plenty of poodle huggers who'd LOVE to see that one.

Yar know what, son? All that name droppin' that ya do, ya come across as a real wannabe. You and yar camp follower are gonna get on just fine.

Johnno
Harry the Hat

Post by Johnno » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:49 pm

Hay KK give this guy a call - Det Stuart Byrnes at Dee Why police station on 9971 3399.

I would say he would love to here from you, and you would do the community a service.

As they say, put up or shut up ............................. :arrow: