Triple Crown of Surfing

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

alakaboo
Huey's Right Hand

Re: Triple Crown of Surfing

Post by alakaboo » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:50 am

Taj, Parko and Mick all sat it out.
Taj said he was tired, Parko and Mick said they wanted to stay with their families for a bit, but if there was a swell they'd head over and surf Pipe.

rmb
barnacle

Post by rmb » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:32 pm

After reading Parkos interview on the ASP link to the Stab site it may be a good move. Normality before the fishbowl.

rmb
barnacle

Post by rmb » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:20 pm

Adam Melling wins the Sunset contest and re qualified in a exciting final with Medina runner up.

Did any one else watch the Final and the last 3 minutes I thought it was scored fairly but it seems that the brazilians are all ready on the ASP facebook page saying Medina was ripped off. Blind passion once again its almost as if Medina's fans are trying to bully the ASP judges into awarding him finals contests which wont happen.

Nappy
Local

Post by Nappy » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:43 pm

Yea as I said a couple months ago KS will retire from full time comp for sure at the end of this year, I reckon that why he did the TC.
His board looked terrible <: unless it was in a really steep smooth section. Might work at pipe ect but not sunset, kinda made him look like a gumby.

He should just come and spit it out that hes done.