Boost Mobile Air Show @ Bondage

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Buff_Brad
barnacle

Re: Boost Mobile Air Show @ Bondage

Post by Buff_Brad » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:43 pm

dinosaur wrote:
matt... wrote:
see? no one takes any notice of you c.nut.

just hurry up & snort your way to an early grave, will you?
no one except you.

fu.cking dimwit.
:lol: Spoken in true Dinospeak......... :wink:

Matt Matt you're as smart as a pink batt......

and an arsehole to boot.

mical
barnacle

Post by mical » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Matt....jpg
Matt....jpg (36.67 KiB) Viewed 3082 times

Cpt.Caveman
barnacle

Post by Cpt.Caveman » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:41 pm

mical wrote:
Matt....jpg
I would have preferred to be doing that ^^^^, rather than sitting around watching pros on Bondi burgers...I could count the amount of good sessions I've had at Bondi on one hand. Its that pipe dream that maybe, just maybe it'll be that day when there is a good bank and the only other people on it will be learners bus driving in every wave...Bah
Davros wrote:Ego saved - surfing experience rubbish.

Lucky Al
Duke Status

Post by Lucky Al » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:04 pm

i have fond memories of bondi from when i was 17 and catching the train up from thirroul every saturday afternoon to study russian with a batty old ukranian lady who lived in a shitty little flat a block or two back from the beach on hall street. i always walked past the hakoah club after getting off the bus at the beach and wondered what 'hakoah' meant but never went out of my way to find out.

Lucky Al
Duke Status

Post by Lucky Al » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:11 am

ohhhh, maybe just memories...

matt...
charger

Post by matt... » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:41 pm

Cpt.Caveman wrote:
mical wrote:
Matt....jpg
I would have preferred to be doing that ^^^^, rather than sitting around watching pros on Bondi burgers...I could count the amount of good sessions I've had at Bondi on one hand. Its that pipe dream that maybe, just maybe it'll be that day when there is a good bank and the only other people on it will be learners bus driving in every wave...Bah
classic! most overrated beach ever... :roll:

you've brought a smile to my face & made my day!
nature is a language. can't you read?
if you spend your life looking behind you, you don't see what's up front...

jimmy
Snowy McAllister

Post by jimmy » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:33 pm

matt... wrote:
Cpt.Caveman wrote:
mical wrote:
Matt....jpg

you've brought a smile to my face & made my day!
Matt I live in Bondi and avoid surfing there as much as I can.. Only time I do is when it gets over 3 foot and most of the mongs that usually crowd the one maybe two banks magically disappear.. Funny that..

I also get the shits with the fact that a lot of the young Tykes (not Kykes!!) seem to think that they are the next big thing in whatever chosen field they are persuing.. Usually Modelling,Acting or Modelling.. (makes for better eye candy than Erina Fair perhaps)

Yes, there are a lot of wankers in Bondi but also a lot of good people whom I choose to call friends.. And on the odd occasion I manage to get a few good waves..

I leave Bondi every Friday to head down to the Northern Beaches of the Gong to see my daughter and get some relatively uncrowded waves but I am also happy to return on a Sunday night to have a beer, look at (and sometimes get to know) some really good looking girls and then wake up on Monday and get a decent coffee...

Life aint too bad down here mate and BTW I havent heard anyone really "rate" Bondi as a surfspot recently.... Its crap but I actually like to do other things than surf...

Anyway I'm off to see my mate Lara at Raw Bar.. Shes had a bit of a rough time of late..
Hatchnam wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:13 pm
How about tame down the scatter gun must consecutively post on every thread behaviour you compulsive mongoloid.
swvic wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:54 pm
Actually, that’s interesting. Take note, beanpole

Skipper
Duke Status

Post by Skipper » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:21 pm

I would have preferred to be doing that ^^^^, rather than sitting around watching pros on Bondi burgers...I could count the amount of good sessions I've had at Bondi on one hand. Its that pipe dream that maybe, just maybe it'll be that day when there is a good bank and the only other people on it will be learners bus driving in every wave...Bah[/quote]

Matt I live in Bondi and avoid surfing there as much as I can.. Only time I do is when it gets over 3 foot and most of the mongs that usually crowd the one maybe two banks magically disappear.. Funny that..

I also get the shits with the fact that a lot of the young Tykes (not Kykes!!) seem to think that they are the next big thing in whatever chosen field they are persuing.. Usually Modelling,Acting or Modelling.. (makes for better eye candy than Erina Fair perhaps)

Yes, there are a lot of wankers in Bondi but also a lot of good people whom I choose to call friends.. And on the odd occasion I manage to get a few good waves..

I leave Bondi every Friday to head down to the Northern Beaches of the Gong to see my daughter and get some relatively uncrowded waves but I am also happy to return on a Sunday night to have a beer, look at (and sometimes get to know) some really good looking girls and then wake up on Monday and get a decent coffee...

Life aint too bad down here mate and BTW I havent heard anyone really "rate" Bondi as a surfspot recently.... Its crap but I actually like to do other things than surf...

Anyway I'm off to see my mate Lara at Raw Bar.. Shes had a bit of a rough time of late..[/quote]

Does anyone remember the fcuken awsome Christopher Walken in True Romance and his " Vendetta kind of mood"...piece...? No?...
Anyway, I concur with you on this one Jimmi.
Managed to get a sweet little sessh in today on a filthy little right with just a handful of like minded Nazi sympathisers, just kidding, local high school kiddies, and you know, i thought gee, ain't it great to be alive here, right smack bang in the centre of the universe that is Siddey. Despite pining for the folky free spiritedness of Byron and it's
surrounds, the poetry of Daevid Allen, country girls and grassy plains. But after some tasty pub grub with a view at the golf club, a promenade along the board walk amongst a league of nations, and despite the prospect of taking some tourists out on our beautiful harbour tomorrow to witness the navy ghost ship's final voyage canned until further notice, what could be better? Well, living here mortgage free for a start, but i digress. Bondi might suck most of the time, but so does life. And we gotta do wot we gotta do. Give Lara a cuddle for me.

matt...
charger

Post by matt... » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:39 pm

hi guys, i went out with a chick from bondi in my youth for a year.
a good mate of mine used to live in & around ramsgate for most of his adult life.
so, i am not oblivious to the area. in fact quite the opposite.
rubbing shoulders with similar types at the likes of raw bar? sounds like my worst nightmare.
but... you guys go for it, if you like that sort of thing.
and good on you for feeling passionate about & loving the area in which you choose to live - i respect that.
nature is a language. can't you read?
if you spend your life looking behind you, you don't see what's up front...