Flesh eating surfers

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

turtle
barnacle

Re: Flesh eating surfers

Post by turtle » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:38 pm

Preheat the terrible Oven to 90-100 degrees C.

^^ using ovens is really bad for the enviironment Nick Carroll.
i am surprised you did not know this :shock:
signatures, finally got it covered.

Dingus
Owl status

Post by Dingus » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:02 pm

kreepykrawly wrote:from wikipedia
"Health

Main articles: Adolf Hitler's medical health and Vegetarianism of Adolf Hitler

Hitler's health has long been the subject of debate. He has variously been said to have suffered from irritable bowel syndrome, skin lesions, irregular heartbeat, Parkinson's disease,[55] syphilis,[55] and a strongly suggested addiction to methamphetamine. One film exists that shows his left hand trembling, which might suggest Parkinson's.[89] Another film, to which words have been added using lip-reading technology, shows him holding a magnifying glass to a map, saying "These new aerials...", then pausing and putting the map down, saying "Oh my arm...."[90] Beyond these accounts, however, the evidence is sparse.

After the early 1930s, Hitler generally followed a vegetarian diet, although he ate meat on occasion. There are reports of him disgusting his guests by giving them graphic accounts of the slaughter of animals in an effort to make them shun meat.[91] A fear of cancer (from which his mother died) is the most widely cited reason, though many authors also assert Hitler had a profound and deep love of animals. Martin Bormann had a greenhouse constructed for him near the Berghof (near Berchtesgaden) to ensure a steady supply of fresh fruit and vegetables for Hitler throughout the war. Photographs of Bormann's children tending the greenhouse survive and, by 2005, its foundations were among the only ruins visible in the area which were associated with Nazi leaders.

Hitler was a non-smoker and promoted aggressive anti-smoking campaigns throughout Germany. He reportedly promised a gold watch to any of his close associates who quit (and gave a few away). Several witness accounts relate that, immediately after his suicide was confirmed, many officers, aides, and secretaries in the Führerbunker lit cigarettes.[92]

Sexuality

Main article: Adolf Hitler's sexuality

Hitler presented himself publicly as a man without an intimate domestic life, dedicated to his political mission, and to help in winning support from the women of Germany. He had a fiancée, Mimi Reiter in the 1920s, and later had a mistress, Eva Braun. He had a close bond with his half-niece Geli Raubal, which some commentators have claimed was sexual, though there is no evidence that proves this.[93] All three women attempted suicide, (two succeeded), a fact which has led to speculation that Hitler may have had sexual fetishes, such as urolagnia, as was claimed by Otto Strasser, a political opponent of Hitler. Reiter, the only one to survive the Nazi regime, denied this.[94] During the war and afterwards psychoanalysts offered numerous inconsistent psycho-sexual explanations of his pathology.[95] Some theorists have claimed that Hitler had a relationship with British fascist Unity Mitford.[96] More recently Lothar Machtan has argued in his book The Hidden Hitler that Hitler was homosexual, while others argue that he was largely asexual."

heres a dedication to his half set of testicles
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_...y_Got_One_Ball

Plagiarized from a posting by ‘notawsome’ on a website called UndercoverReality.com
Hey KK, I have a book along this line. It was written just after the war so I take it with a grain of salt. The premise is that Hitler had a condition that wouldn't allow his foreskin to stretch, so he couldn't get a boner or it would be incredibley painful. He loved women, but the catch was that the procedure to fix it was to be circumsised (sp), and since this was a mark of the Jews to him, he wouldn't go through with it. Sucked in to him.
offshore1 wrote:^^^I don't think anyone really cares [about boogie boarders] anymore Dae.
\none left on the forum.

turtle
barnacle

Post by turtle » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:31 pm

^^ that really sucks, even if it is Hitler
signatures, finally got it covered.

CaptKooK
Grommet

Post by CaptKooK » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:09 pm

I'm not suggesting everyone go vego, eskimos for example can't grow vegies and kill their own meat.

If you want to go fishing a kill your own that's up to you. My main opposition is factory farming treating animals like a number with no worth just so you can have cheap maccas and cheap meat at woolies. Same goes for net fishing where's the skill in that?

Heard someone saying the recent shark attacks may have something to do with overfishing, makes sense to me. Also funny how when an animal attacks a human it makes headlines but we kill millions per year and thats apparently cool with the majority.

Let me introduce to you the vego version of sam kekovich, this guy may be difficult to understand because he's not yelling like fat sam always seems to.
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=-lu9sc4FWLw

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:16 pm

CaptKooK wrote:Heard someone saying the recent shark attacks may have something to do with overfishing, makes sense to me.
Well it would, wouldn't it. The fact that that shark numbers increase and decrease with available fish stocks ... that coastal waters are cleaner than ever along urban stretches of the Australian east coast, that as a result larger than normal schools of baitfish are being seen regularly off numerous beaches, and that sharks tend to track baitfish schools to feed off them and off larger predatory fish ... and that more Australians are spending time on coastal holidays this summer as a result of concerns about the economic downturn ... and that more of 'em are surfing ... and that despite all this, the rate of shark attacks along Australian coasts has largely remained stable and unvarying for over 50 years and the current stats are no reason to suppose 2009 will be any different ... none of this would factor in at all hey.

-- turtle -- yes! I know about Ovens and their dreadful effect on the environment, it's the only reason I use the damn things.

nu boy
regular

Post by nu boy » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:11 pm

8 mentioned halal meat.Ive never been told properly what it is maybe someone could fill me in.

CaptKooK
Grommet

Post by CaptKooK » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:42 pm

There is some footage of Halal slaughter in this video, you be the judge.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... earthlings

BTW, just how F'd up would the environment need to get before you changed your eating habits?

Nick- have you been brave enough to watch 'Earthlings" yet?

Dino- don't tell me have a problem with Vic killing sharks? I thought you might want to help him set up a factory shark farm or something, they're only animals as if you'd give a crap!

I have more respect for someone that kills a great white shark himself compared to a pathetic person who gets others to kill baby sheep for his barbie.

CaptKooK
Grommet

Post by CaptKooK » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:07 pm

iggy wrote:^^ phuken oath you can judge a person by their diet...
vegans are mostly paranoid self righteous hippy hypochondriacs (like i've said before)
they seldom look healthy, and the only thing that's gonna cure them is, you guessed it, more of their chi cleansing charka aligning crushed up tree barks and fkkn silly ointments and supplements...
i guess the whole vegan thing would work well if you were like a cow (face down 24/7 grazing non stop in a paddock of legumes and such)
BillPearl2.jpg
BillPearl2.jpg (36.57 KiB) Viewed 4221 times

Lucky Al
Duke Status

Post by Lucky Al » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:11 pm

it would appear then that flesh-eaters and vegetarians have equal amounts of stamina when it comes to bashing their own and each other's heads against walls.

Deesee
barnacle

Post by Deesee » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Vego's eat their boy friends meat... HAHA!
If it feels good, do it.

otway1949
barnacle

Post by otway1949 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:40 pm

It happened in WA, it happened at Fingal, it happened in Tassie!
OOPS I thought you said fish eating surfers. Eat what you like the guilts or or not are your own moral dilemma!
jaffa
Jaffa, I'm opinionated, and I'm sometimes right. So?

CaptKooK
Grommet

Post by CaptKooK » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:19 pm

pretty sure the animal being killed may have a slight dilemma.

Each to their own, the most overused BS cliche going.

CaptKooK
Grommet

Post by CaptKooK » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:21 pm

Buff who? sounds like you have.

So Dino care to expand on what you have against Vic Hislop?

vegan-cartoon-jpeg.jpg
(60 KiB) Downloaded 380 times

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:21 pm

dinosaur wrote:
CaptKooK wrote:Buff who? sounds like you have.

So Dino care to expand on what you have against Vic Hislop?

No not really.
But I will. Vic Hislop is a fanatic. Uses exaggeration to push his own barrow.
Bit like a vego, really.

boogaloo
Local

Post by boogaloo » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:55 pm

nu boy wrote:8 mentioned halal meat.Ive never been told properly what it is maybe someone could fill me in.
re halal: it's pretty much the same as kosher, but with an imam doing what the rabbi does with kosher food (and it's not just meat, it's all food and drink)

re filling you in: sorry, but I can't help you with that -- maybe you could arrange something with CaptKook

regular

Post by 8 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:45 pm

Halal info, pretty similar to Jewish kosher guidelines;

1. Animals are killed by severing the jugular vein, carotid artery and oesophagus with a razor sharp blade in one stroke. Any creature will lose consciousness pretty quick once this is done. Contrasts to other killing methods such as using a bolt to crush the skull, gassing, and electrical stunning
2. Animals must be alive, healthy and free of sores or disease at the time of slaughter
3. Animals can not be fed remains of other livestock (common practise in chook farms- they just chop up the ones that die and jam them in to the feed, plus this was a big factor in mad cow disease)
4. Animals must not see other animals being slaughtered

Google as always can give you some more info.

Some people kick up a stink about it, but I reckon this is more humane than traditional slaughter methods. Points 3 and 4 are big things for mine.

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:02 am

CaptKooK wrote:Nick- have you been brave enough to watch 'Earthlings" yet?
That's one hell of a definition of courage you're sporting there champ.

But no longer do I believe in CaptKook! I think you are simply being a tease. A paranoid vegetarian who cracks misogynistic jokes about the female cycle and approves of Vic Hislop? This is the stuff of sitcoms.

Deesee
barnacle

Post by Deesee » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:05 pm

CaptKooK wrote:Each to their own, the most overused BS cliche going.
No, i reckon the most over used BS cliche is if you tease homos you must be one.

Following that theory, Hamas want to be Jews, Jews want to be Hamas.

I prefer my meat to be slaughtered as per my freak of the week post. Taped to a tree and asphyixiated....

Before all the politically correct wannabe's jump down on this, it could be just jokes, but who knows?
If it feels good, do it.