Changes around here.

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Butts

Post by Butts » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:19 pm

special_k wrote:
smnmntl wrote:
The Editor wrote:I have no physical form
but The Editor also wrote:honey
furthermore, The Editor wrote:my little beetle bum
I'd say The Editor has a physical form alright. And I'd hazard a guess that his physical form is pale pinkish-white, chubby, slack-lipped and can be found pinged to the tits on Friday nights getting reamed by hairy leather queens at Kingsteam on Oxford St
Kingstream? Haven't heard of that one.

If the Editor is a male I'd like to punch it in the head. If female blah blah blah. Have I made myself clear Editor? Or am I being too vexatiously enigmatic?
Special_K, can you do me a favour and re-edit your post. :wink:
Something a little more acceptable please 8)

Butts

Post by Butts » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:41 pm

smnmntl wrote:
Butts wrote:Special_K, can you do me a favour and re-edit your post. :wink:
uh oh... the poacher turned gamekeeper... :lol:

:P

special_k
regular

Post by special_k » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:07 pm

Butts wrote: Special_K, can you do me a favour and re-edit your post. :wink:
Job done Butts.

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:21 pm

C'ress your a farking worse troll than you are a normal person. some dead give aways already. Fuck me you shit me, piss off this place was good when you were gone now its fuckin mince.

Butts

Post by Butts » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:26 pm

Revolution wrote:C'ress your a farking worse troll than you are a normal person. some dead give aways already. **** me you shit me, piss off this place was good when you were gone now its **** mince.
Dammit, wheres Cess's involvement in this :shock:
Jeez, you got the hots for her or wot :twisted: You got 'em bad buddy :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meataxe
barnacle

Post by Meataxe » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:42 pm

iggy wrote: Meataxe's troll?
No. This whole thing's lamer than Christopher Reeves.

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:07 pm

smnmntl wrote:
Butts wrote:
Revolution wrote:C'ress your a farking worse troll than you are a normal person. some dead give aways already. **** me you shit me, piss off this place was good when you were gone now its **** mince.
Dammit, wheres Cess's involvement in this :shock:
Jeez, you got the hots for her or wot :twisted: You got 'em bad buddy :P :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah it's tragic isn't it, he's got a boner for her that just won't quit :lol:

I guess young dammit is learning about the old attraction-repulsion dynamic that makes inter-gender relations such a confusing business. Ya love em but ya hate em... can't live with em, not allowed to kill em...
a. this person tries to use technical terms to make em sound smarter, quite possibly used google for this.

b. this as meataxe said is lamer than lame.

Truth is about a month ago I received a PM from a C'ress a smokin hottie when i met her a few years back, who called 'out-of-the-blue' to see if I was still around. We lost track of time, chatting about the wild, romantic times we used to enjoy together. I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and rekindling a little of that "old magic".

"Wow!" I was flabbergasted. "I don't know if I could keep pace with you now", I said, "I'm a bit older and a bit grayer and balder than when you last saw me. Plus I don't really have the energy I used to have."

She just giggled and said she was sure I would "rise to the challenge".

"Yeah." I said. "Just so long as you don't mind a waistline that's a few inches wider these days! Not to mention my total lack of muscle tone... everything is sagging, my teeth are a bit yellowed and I am developing jowls like a Great Dane!" She laughed and told me to stop being so silly. She teased me saying that tubby, gray haired, older men were cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover.

Anyway, she giggled and said, "I've put on a few pounds myself!"

So I told her to fuck off.
Last edited by Revolution on Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

WANDERER
Owl status

Post by WANDERER » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:16 pm

very tidy appropriation Syd_Cyco :wink:

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:37 pm

WANDERER wrote:very tidy appropriation Syd_Cyco :wink:
I think i should go by vortex for that one :oops: i gotta stop using the song im listening to for usernames :lol: oh and any news on who carparking is? he wont say to me :shock: my guess ren :lol:

The Editor

Post by The Editor » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:39 pm

Yes Revolution, we know the cycle. You're angry because you’re failing school and you're failing school because you're angry.

Sometimes, anger is good. It seems that this thread has been a good place to vent anger and I am the perfect person to do this to. Fire up, dead beat!

:lol:

Shaunm
Snowy McAllister

Post by Shaunm » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:41 pm

Revolution wrote:
I think i should go by vortex for that one :oops: i gotta stop using the song im listening to for usernames :lol: oh and any news on who carparking is? he wont say to me :shock: my guess ren :lol:
?

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:44 pm

Shaunm wrote:
Revolution wrote:
?
:oops: you dont wanna know where that one came from :oops:

Felix
Local

Re: Changes around here.

Post by Felix » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:28 pm

The Editor wrote:As my namesake suggests, I am The Editor.
Lost me with the first line of your first post, Ed.

Namesake is someone with the same name as you. So, it was fairly obvious from that point on that you were an idiot.

crack
regular

Post by crack » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:45 pm

mustkillmulloway
Owl status

Post by mustkillmulloway » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:12 pm

The Editor wrote:Fong, I thank you for your attempt to utilise grammar correctly. Your spelling needs work. Please see me after class.

Thank you sir, but you can see what I'm up against in reference too the influence from the others!

I'm trying make steady improvement but how can i soar like a Eagle surrounded ( self edit...beat you Boozer :lol: ) by these Turkey's :roll: !

May I suggest a Turkey shoot?

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:54 am

smnmntl wrote:
The Editor wrote:Fong, I thank you for your attempt to utilise grammar correctly. Your spelling needs work. Please see me after class.

Revolution, there is no hope for you. If you need a shoulder to cry on after you receive the results from your HSC, please contact me. We will be sure to tip out a 40 oz out on the side walk in your honour. Would you like fries with that?

I thank the rest of you for your continuing support and ongoing love.

Your friend,
The Editor.
"Utilise" is a dead giveaway. Instead of employing the perfectly adequate verb "use", the writer goes for something he feels is more grand, more elevated. Like many bad writers trying to impress, he overreaches his limited ability, eschewing simple vernacular in favour of cheap rhetorical baubles, thus depriving his style of pace & immediacy, and coming across like a complete c.untbubble.

I'll bet he says "whilst" too.
Even wankier, the Editor uses the first person singular in a declarative (ie "I thank you") where the mere declarative ('thank you") works just fine.

Thus revealing a rather grandiose self-image.

Please, Ed, don't do this. I don't want to kill you. But if necessary, I will.

sydney
barnacle

Post by sydney » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:52 pm

"This-is-lame five!"

Beanpole
That's Not Believable

Post by Beanpole » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:47 pm

Just wondering, Nick. As a professional wordsmith by trade how did you go at school?