Kelly loses at Hawaii?? He had his eye on the wrong trophy!

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

tadwablue

Post by tadwablue » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:52 am

the photos have nothing to do with religion , i was just pre empting a holy war i guess .. :wink:

and thanks for the welcome Butts.

I totally understand the hole shameless self promotion of web links.
Its does get to the point of spamming sometime, but wotashot are trying to get your less renowed surf photographers the credit rather than spamming ..and thats my 6 cents.

either way there are some talented photographers have joined the sight, id think it more worth while to support them rather than critizing.

Meataxe
barnacle

Post by Meataxe » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:03 pm

It was SPAM. When a member joins up purely for the pupose of peddling their wares, you have a SPAMMER. When a member puts up a link in their first post you have SPAM.

SPAM

oldman
Snowy McAllister

Post by oldman » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:17 pm

Spam or no, the somewhat exposed derriere of that woman is just a work of art.

Is there anything more attractive than a toned and fit woman's shapely bottom? Damned if I can think of one. As a regular forum member once wrote (was it you colnarra?) "sub-gluteal folds, arrrhhhhhhh!"

robzig
Local

Post by robzig » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:26 pm

:|
Last edited by robzig on Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:27 pm

Meataxe wrote:It was SPAM. When a member joins up purely for the pupose of peddling their wares, you have a SPAMMER. When a member puts up a link in their first post you have SPAM.

SPAM

Meataxe
barnacle

Post by Meataxe » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:53 pm

I think asses are disgusting. Shit comes out of there. You may as well spend your time looking at that little pee hole chicks have - you know that little hole that you don't often hear about. It's an opening about the size of a straw, I believe.

aitch
regular

Post by aitch » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:52 pm

the chick in that photo link has the hottest ass I've seen in a long time - bring on summer

SAsurfa
barnacle

Post by SAsurfa » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:13 pm

aitch wrote:the chick in that photo link has the hottest **** I've seen in a long time - bring on summer
Mate you would not believe how bad I wan't summer back. Get this..

Was checking a few spots between sessions 2 mondays ago and it was a pretty nice day, around 20deg and sunny, thats very hot for winter down here and as me and my mate rocked up at Chiton, low and behold a chick in the tiniest bikini was just starting to walk down the stairs to the beach :shock:

She had those half cut bottom bikini things on, where half the bum cheek was showing :shock: :twisted: she was so hot and had the best body and I found it stupidly unfair that my eyes were treated to that site in the middle of winter :!: She had a cheeky little look back as well as she continued on to the beach..

God damn, BRING ON SUMMER :twisted: