Drug Dealers

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

Royboys
regular

Post by Royboys » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:24 pm

That fukin Green party loves drug's...

FISH

Post by FISH » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:44 pm

take him down. the problem today is to many people talk about doing somthing but look the other way, he sells drugs he is scum :evil:

pipemonkeys

Post by pipemonkeys » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:51 pm

This topic makes my blood boil
Maybe you and your buddies buy the odd pill etc off this guy but think of those poor families dealing with the sh..t of their young daughter/son all messed up by this pr....ck regularly selling them Heroin or ICE... Ive seen it first hand ... the lying, stealing etc once theyre in it doesnt stop
I went to the cops about my sis's boyfriend after finding out he was actually the dealer and who had left her in the gutter after overdosing ..

i say dob them in.....the police will probably just fob you off.. but it also may save 1 persons life

--++sunstroke++--
Owl status

Post by --++sunstroke++-- » Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:53 pm

Drug dealers wouldn't exist if there wasn't a market :idea:

Secondly, there are more people in positions of power who are of as low (or lower) character than your average DD.

savesealrocks
barnacle

Post by savesealrocks » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:07 am

get the funk over it, i mean ooooooooooooooooooo theres a naughty drug dealer who doesnt take what he sells. sounds like a motivated entrepreneur to me. its not likely that the people he sells them to are innocent 12 year olds chasing the dragon after soccer training and hes proably selling a better product if hes not junkyafied and cutting it with sh$t to make up for the amount hes skimming off the top.

whats his number?[/b]

Toby Wan
regular

Post by Toby Wan » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:20 am

savesealrocks wrote: hes proably selling a better product if hes not junkyafied and cutting it with sh$t to make up for the amount hes skimming off the top.
on the contrary i'd say he's more likely to be doing this as he's more concerned about profits than quality..

as the saying goes, 'don't trust a thin chef'

i wouldn't trust, or should i say i would trust someone even less, if they weren't into their own gear - it just seems sketchy (even for a DD)..

i reckon if you're adamant about it, then go ahead and call crimestoppers. if its gonna end up affecting someone you know in a really bad way, then it might be a good option. although, if this is about looking after your mates then talk to them about it cause they're gonna still be able to get gear, there'll always be someone else trying to make the easy cash..

jfdi
regular

Post by jfdi » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:47 am

Just get out of it, now. It WILL destroy your life and people who most care for you. As for drug dealers, they will walk over your dead body to pick up $2.

Damage
Owl status

Post by Damage » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:47 am

Royboys wrote:That darn Green party loves drug's...
No they don't.

Its a shame that their actually drug policies get drowned by all that shrill media hysteria................. cause the greens are the closest to actually proposing something effective dontya reckon?

Juan Hung-Lo
Grommet

Post by Juan Hung-Lo » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:41 pm

We had death penalty.

reggie

Post by reggie » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:14 pm

Juan Hung-Lo wrote:We had death penalty.
Extreme, yet so very effective.

savesealrocks
barnacle

Post by savesealrocks » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:50 am

Toby Wan wrote:on the contrary i'd say he's more likely to be doing this as he's more concerned about profits than quality..

as the saying goes, 'don't trust a thin chef'

on the contrary, more than 2 thirds of the hospitality industry are on drugs to keep going and íf i didnt trust a thin chef id never eat.

Toby Wan
regular

Post by Toby Wan » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:23 am

Touche

crooked
Local

Post by crooked » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:36 pm

What goes around comes around

snakes
barnacle

Post by snakes » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:22 pm

Improve reality & you'd have less people taking drugs - Sensum :idea:

boogarist
Grommet

Post by boogarist » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:37 pm

u suck

macca202
Harry the Hat

Post by macca202 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:41 pm

salty wrote: Drug dealers piss me off too. Mainly because they don't pay tax, they don't have to work a hard day in the office or labouring like the rest of us. They can surf when ever they like. It's a cop out and soft way to make a living. It's also dishonest and illegal, and adds to ruining ppl's lives. They're scum as far as I'm concerned and I wouldn't blame you or judge you if you did dob the fulla in, regardless of whether you feel like a hipocrite (sp?) because you're a consumer... that's different completely.

Call Crimestoppers... fuck it!!!
lol, you make drug dealing seem like such an easy life. if i was a dealer, i can only imagine the amount of stress and paranoia i would have about getting caught one day. as far as im concerned, if they're not pushing drugs, then i don't have a major moral dilemma with them. there is nothing i hate more than a snitch.
think about it, the original poster is just one person with his own views, what makes him think he has the right to decide on the future of a person? that's why i have so much hate for a snitch. drugs are a controvercial topic because, well just about everyone does them. it's not like he's stealing or commiting assaults.
around 80% of people have tried illegal drugs, and only a few get caught in it's trap. if laws were made to be 100% effective, we'd all be living in jail.

CRACKERS
regular

Post by CRACKERS » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:10 pm

kreepykrawly wrote:The biggest drug dealers are these huge pharmaceutical companies that push dangerous drugs onto the people. Using third world people to experiment on and luring doctors as "middle men" with their commission incentive schemes we all are unwittingly drug dependant on them.

2 cents worth..going for another surf now.

Im doing medical trials right now in sydney......just goes to show they dont need to travel to third world countrys to find people stupid enough! Not sure if ill do any more but 4 over nights and 12 one hr vistis for $4000 tax free always makes you tempted,each time another surf trip!
ahahaha, oh and the whole trials is made up of surfers,bodyboarders and pommie backbackers, makes you wonder...

CRACKERS