Have an environmental cause? Announce and discuss here.
Moderators: Butts, beach_defender, Shari, collnarra, Forum Moderators
- Posts: 1880
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2002 10:45 am
- Location: hang on and I'll ask someone
Hearing about all that trouble with gas supplies are yez? - especially after the fires etc at the SA Moomba gas fields - Well we will be hearing about Biggus before too long, Biggus being what could be the biggest natural gas field in the country...and its located right off Broken Bay.....
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:49 pm
- Location: Manly
Sounds serious. Lotta hot air around there as it is.
- Posts: 310
- Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:17 am
- Location: Little Olde Avoca Town
They are Talking about searching for gas off the coast of Terrigal beach, that cant be a good idea. Whitey.
- Posts: 538
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:09 pm
- Location: Central coast
whered ya here that whitey?
- Posts: 1099
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:12 pm
- Location: Planet Earth
I HAVE U ALL BLOCKED
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests