Where did you surf today ?

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: Butts, beach_defender, Shari, collnarra, Forum Moderators

Beerfan
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 9043
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:09 pm

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Beerfan » Fri May 25, 2018 7:55 am

Trev has no feeling anyway, he lost all feeling in a POW camp in ww1, after an "incident" with an enemy officer referred to as "donkey" for reasons Trev doesn't like talking about
we are the angry mob
We read the papers everyday
We like who we like, we hate who we hate
But we're also easily swayed

User avatar
swvic
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 7386
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 12:10 pm

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by swvic » Fri May 25, 2018 8:19 am

Beerfan, you're turning into a dead-set cnut

Dead-set funny cnut :lol:
marcus wrote:and that vicco dude, whatsisname?

User avatar
offshore1
Duke Status
Posts: 11532
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:40 am

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by offshore1 » Fri May 25, 2018 8:42 am

Well he's dead wrong swvic. Trev still has feelings, deep feelings for Donkey.

Drailed
Duke Status
Posts: 15320
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:07 am

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Drailed » Fri May 25, 2018 10:40 am

Trev wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 7:36 pm
Drailed wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 7:08 pm
I mean at home at night?? At all during winter??
We do have reverse cycle aircon but it really only gets used in summer. Right now I'm waiting for the footy to start. Just wearing a pair of shorts.
Go inland a bit and you get freezing mornings come winter. Western suburbs of Brisbane and Ipswich. But not many days at a time.
perfect retirement weather
Trev wrote:I have always had a lot of time for Dick
smnmntll wrote:Got one in the mouth once, that was pretty memorable

Beerfan
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 9043
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:09 pm

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Beerfan » Fri May 25, 2018 12:03 pm

offshore1 wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 8:42 am
Well he's dead wrong swvic. Trev still has feelings, deep feelings for Donkey.
:-D-:
we are the angry mob
We read the papers everyday
We like who we like, we hate who we hate
But we're also easily swayed

User avatar
Trev
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 22044
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 3:11 pm
Location: Any Point Break

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Trev » Fri May 25, 2018 1:49 pm

Who is this Don Key of whom you speak?
#sixfeetissixfeet!

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 22629
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:29 am
Location: Newport Beach

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Nick Carroll » Fri May 25, 2018 1:56 pm

trev do you guys all still talk in 1960s surfie slang up there? Like "cracked a terrific greenback this morning!" and "look at these mighty Pacific rollers!"

carvin marvin
charger
Posts: 777
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:37 pm
Location: 1/2 way between the perineum and the scrotum

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by carvin marvin » Fri May 25, 2018 2:08 pm

Trev wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 1:49 pm
Who is this Don Key of whom you speak?
He dropped in on me once, I said 'Hey'...... and he said 'Where'.

User avatar
Trev
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 22044
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 3:11 pm
Location: Any Point Break

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Trev » Fri May 25, 2018 3:01 pm

Nick Carroll wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 1:56 pm
trev do you guys all still talk in 1960s surfie slang up there? Like "cracked a terrific greenback this morning!" and "look at these mighty Pacific rollers!"
Oh yeah! Like "Cool man"
We're really stoked.

Gonna toss a few rockers in the pool at the local hop tonight.
#sixfeetissixfeet!

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 22629
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:29 am
Location: Newport Beach

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Nick Carroll » Fri May 25, 2018 3:32 pm

Fcuk! I knew it.

tell us more!

User avatar
Trev
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 22044
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 3:11 pm
Location: Any Point Break

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Trev » Fri May 25, 2018 3:51 pm

Nick Carroll wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 3:32 pm
Fcuk! I knew it.

tell us more!
You'd better learn the lingo or the PBSLSC won't understand your presentation
#sixfeetissixfeet!

User avatar
marauding mullet
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 6552
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:13 pm
Location: an upside down valiant

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by marauding mullet » Fri May 25, 2018 3:55 pm

Ask Nick about his beach bonfires Trev
petulance wrote: 01100100 01101001 01100111 01101001 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01101011

User avatar
Trev
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 22044
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 3:11 pm
Location: Any Point Break

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Trev » Fri May 25, 2018 7:26 pm

Hey Nick.
The troglodyte said to ask you about your beach bonfires.
#sixfeetissixfeet!

User avatar
Cranked
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 8147
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:52 am
Location: Willetton

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Cranked » Fri May 25, 2018 7:50 pm

A mate and I were egging each other into some epic waves today.

But the best bit was the gorgeous young lady who paddled past after being caught by a set and stopped to chat.

I must say though that it was hard not to stare at her exposed nipple. I thought of pointing this out to her, but figured she would be very embarrassed, so I said nothing and tried not to stare.

After a while she paddled away.
“I don’t necessarily agree with everything I say ”— Marshall McLuhan

User avatar
black duck
Owl status
Posts: 4623
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:47 am

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by black duck » Fri May 25, 2018 10:15 pm

Cranked wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 7:50 pm
A mate and I were egging each other into some epic waves today.

But the best bit was the gorgeous young lady who paddled past after being caught by a set and stopped to chat.

I must say though that it was hard not to stare at her exposed nipple. I thought of pointing this out to her, but figured she would be very embarrassed, so I said nothing and tried not to stare.

After a while she paddled away.
there's a rare moment.
smnmntll wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:20 pm
You foaming spangoloids need to chill before you all do wetties on the carpet

User avatar
marauding mullet
Snowy McAllister
Posts: 6552
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:13 pm
Location: an upside down valiant

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by marauding mullet » Sat May 26, 2018 6:58 am

Trev wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 7:26 pm
Hey Nick.
The troglodyte said to ask you about your beach bonfires.
Oh that’s the thanks I get for pointing out Nick’s 1960’s style Beach Blanket Bingo capers.
You’re on yer own now buddy.
petulance wrote: 01100100 01101001 01100111 01101001 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01101011

User avatar
Trev
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 22044
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 3:11 pm
Location: Any Point Break

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Trev » Sat May 26, 2018 10:33 am

marauding mullet wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 6:58 am
Trev wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 7:26 pm
Hey Nick.
The troglodyte said to ask you about your beach bonfires.
Oh that’s the thanks I get for pointing out Nick’s 1960’s style Beach Blanket Bingo capers.
You’re on yer own now buddy.
:D
#sixfeetissixfeet!

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand
Posts: 22629
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:29 am
Location: Newport Beach

Re: Where did you surf today ?

Post by Nick Carroll » Sat May 26, 2018 10:34 am

Trev wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 7:26 pm
Hey Nick.
The troglodyte said to ask you about your beach bonfires.
What the fcuk are you both talking about

In other news, this has surely been the most irritating week in recent Sydney surfing history. Vast plumes of swell forming and steaming past on their way to god damn Fiji, one after another, just so Bonython can shoot 17 more hours of cnuts getting 20-30’ barrels, while said swell plumes barely strike us a glancing blow. If I caught a six foot wave it wasn’t six foot Iggy scale.

This was no week to be on a self-imposed single fin diet.

At the same time the WSL keeps filling the inbox with news news and more fascinating news about the wave pool!! Look, here’s Shaun White getting shacked! Over here, look! “Crazy passionate” one minute team clips from the Founders Cup. Wow!! Fcuk! What’s next! Oh look wait somebody has made another pool with a shitty wave, wow! This must be the People’s Pool!

Can’t wait to give that Palm Beach SLSC speech this evening.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 25 guests