PAIN RELIEF

Wondering if there are surfable waves someplace you've never visited? Or have you had an injury and want to compare experiences? Do it here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, Forum Moderators

diggerdickson
barnacle

PAIN RELIEF

Post by diggerdickson » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:46 pm

Hey guys, I'm hoping someone can help. My pain relief tablets don't work and I'm in constant pain. It ranges from "bloody hell which mule kicked me in the arse and gave me a dead leg" to " breathtaking all consuming fu;&7ing agony"

I'm after a natural painkiller grown in the ground. If I'm to last six months to a year I gotta get on top of this and swallow my pride. I'm at Gympie on the Sunshine Coast. Please pm me and I will give you my phone number.

I would not post this if not desperate. I'm not even sure if this should be asked in this forum. The thing is I'm fuc!:$ing desperate for relief and so is my family. The pain is slowly taking its toll on my wife and kids
no, Im not a surfer, Im just a garbage man".

--++sunstroke++--
Owl status

Re: PAIN RELIEF

Post by --++sunstroke++-- » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:31 pm

diggerdickson wrote:Hey guys, I'm hoping someone can help. My pain relief tablets don't work and I'm in constant pain. It ranges from "bloody hell which mule kicked me in the arse and gave me a dead leg" to " breathtaking all consuming fu;&7ing agony"

I'm after a natural painkiller grown in the ground. If I'm to last six months to a year I gotta get on top of this and swallow my pride. I'm at Gympie on the Sunshine Coast. Please pm me and I will give you my phone number.

I would not post this if not desperate. I'm not even sure if this should be asked in this forum. The thing is I'm fuc!:$ing desperate for relief and so is my family. The pain is slowly taking its toll on my wife and kids

Fentanyl is answer to your question. My best mate has severe crippling pain & is on high doses of methadone.

He's already been through the oxy's which are very easy to get addicted to

Fentanyl works better for him than any other pain killer but you have to be SUPER FCUKING CAUTIOUS & CAREFUL about how you dose.

You can easily kill yourself if you fcuk it up.

PM me if you have any questions :)
What's the difference between Elizabeth Warren & Kamala Harris?

One's pretending to be an Indian & the others pretending she isn't!

carvin marvin
charger

Post by carvin marvin » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:09 pm

I read on the other thread that you got a MRI scan.
Did this show you the source of the pain.
Have you been to a Chiropractor.

diggerdickson
barnacle

Post by diggerdickson » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:48 pm

Yup, the scans showed up all the issues. L4 & 5 protruded into the spinal cavity and burst open. I also have bone spurs and arthritis all around that area. Unfortunately I have permanent pressure placed upon my L5 sciatic nerve as well. I am a category 1 patient waiting for surgery. 25 grand in the private system would see the operation done. In the meantime I cant walk more than 15 feet or so before I collapse in a heap due to the pain. I spend my days lying in bed with my legs up to release the pressure against the nerve. The drug endep is meant to target nerve pain but it is not working. The mixture of oxy plus endep leaves me a mess and that is why I am searching for naturally green pain relief so I can make a bunch of cookies. With these I can nibble them all day to relieve the pain and not get plastered in front of my kids. So far I am striking out in getting my hands on some of those plants.... thereby hear is the reason for this post. I have lost faith in the synthetic drugs and their side effects, espically if I'm facing an extended wait, natural will always be better. I have been here before and I swore I would use the natural path and I'm not yet .

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:13 pm

Digger, I'm sure your doc can prescribe medical canabis.
Edit. From March.
Not sure if that's what you need but it's all I've got.
All the best.
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

batoes
charger

Post by batoes » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:21 pm

Mate that's horrible. In August i got brachial neuritis and was in absolute agony for two months. The first month i was on oxy, which i had to stop because it wasn't helping and it's so addictive. They then hit me with 50mil of endep each day and it helped. I was lucky that the acute stage ended after two months and then i didn't need anymore pain meds. I had to go to three doctors before they sent me to a neurologist to confirm what i had and got the pain meds right. Keep pushing your doctor to get it right. I hope you get what you need.
Hatchnam wrote:
Filthy little hipster.

diggerdickson
barnacle

Post by diggerdickson » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:31 am

On Fong's advice I'm going to Suss out if I've got any super left. If I have I will draw it out to pay for op. I don't think I have any but one can only hope. So I'm going to go to the net and look under find my super

carvin marvin
charger

Post by carvin marvin » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:50 am

carvin marvin wrote:Have you been to a Chiropractor.

diggerdickson
barnacle

Post by diggerdickson » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:00 pm

Carvin, I've had a bad experience with a chirp and won't go near them. I'm sure there are good ones out there but not for me.

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:07 pm

diggerdickson wrote:Carvin, I've had a bad experience with a chirp and won't go near them. I'm sure there are good ones out there but not for me.
Correct choice IMO. Especially with the issues you've got.
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

diggerdickson
barnacle

Post by diggerdickson » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:21 am

I think so Trev. For me its careful careful. Every move is deliberately planned right down to even sitting up. I have two walking sticks, starting to get a real quiver going I tell ya. Im thinking about getting a rig to put over a toilet so I can easily get up and down. I have lost a ton of weight and I didnt eat tonight. I sorta panic when I go two days without food and force myself to eat something. I think im drinking up to three or four litres of water a day to to the tablets im on that dehydrate me. As i said, its careful careful

Beerfan

Post by Beerfan » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:41 am

Hope you find something that helps mate.

brendo
barnacle

Post by brendo » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:22 pm

try to find someone in qld, prob brissy, that has a spinal decompression table. this is different to traction.
it isolates the specific joints and very slowly stretches it open. traditional traction just pulls u apart and muscles
contract to protect the spine. decompression pulls apart slowly and the muscles don't notice. allows the discs
to suck fluids back in, and provide room for nerves. some big name surgeons give it a huge wrap. u need about 10-12
sessions. good luck mate. ive got 15 discs top to bottom in various states of bulging/herniation/dried out. eat naprosen
and nurofen like smarties. its the farking worst.....

diggerdickson
barnacle

Post by diggerdickson » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:58 pm

I've managed to get my hands on some natural oil, black gold you could say. Enough to last a year anyways. A drop under my tongue when I wake and a drop under the tongue before I sleep. I will now start to wean myself off the oxy very slowly. Will start treatment on Thursday as I have to drive the bus to my new home that we are renting in Gympie. We hope to be hear for Noah's school life

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:02 pm

3-)
Beanpole

Skipper

--++sunstroke++--
Owl status

Post by --++sunstroke++-- » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:49 pm

Good luck with the CBD, but if it doesn't work, do some research about Fent & get on the dark web.

PeepeelaPew
Huey's Right Hand

Post by PeepeelaPew » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:00 pm

Last edited by PeepeelaPew on Thu May 25, 2017 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

--++sunstroke++--
Owl status

Post by --++sunstroke++-- » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:48 pm

Legion wrote:Financial advice from fongss, drug advice from --++sunstroke++--. What could possibly go wrong?

Fentanyl works for my best mate who has a severe back injury & is unable to work, or have quality of life. He has already tried the CBD, but it didn't work enough, but each case is individual & results may vary. Phenibut also helps with muscle tightness (and sleep), but you have to be careful with that too.

He has had to move as the govt won't give him a disability pension :twisted:

You do have to be ***EXTREMELY CAREFUL*** with Fentanyl as it is 50-100 times more potent than morphine.

I believe you can get Fentanyl patches, but would probably be hard to obtain (need to go through pain clinics etc before a doctor will prescribe, but try your luck).