Freshie boy

A place for longboarders, eggers, fish riders... if alternative surfcraft is your game, here's the place to chat about it

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, the kalakau kid, Forum Moderators

captain caveman
Grommet

Freshie boy

Post by captain caveman » Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:45 pm

you didnt answer the question i first posed to you though.

are you a "suit" or are you not. and are you living at Harbord and are you a part of it, or do you merely come to freshie?

wats your name anyway.

mine is Pat O'Rourke and ive lived at freshie my whole life, went to harbord primary school and freshwater high, active in the longboard and shortboard clbs since i was about 8 or so, been a clubbie til for 12 years, represented the manly-warringah area in many sports and academic pursuits. played cricket, soccer, league for harbord all my life.

and also represented freshwater beach in various shortboard and longboard competitions up and down the east coast of australia.

im not a wanker. im a very likeable kid who has the respect of a lot of people, including old boys like mickey mac, steve o'donnell, col brooker etc.
and when im in the water im mostly out there ignoring the blow-ins and doin my own thing. but every time i come home it is a lot worse.

i wasnt directly having a go at you nor anybody else, merely throwing a volatile subject (obviously) out in the open, where it needs to be seen and discussed.

i apologise if you took anything to heart.

and as a final note i haven't undermined all ive worked for in conservation of the environment by writing two posts on a forum. so that comment was completely unrequired.

You might not be a wanker Freshie boy, however you sure do sound like one,
By the way, If you want to start up a topic, go to 'new topic' and then you can write in your thoughts on the meaning of life.
And 4 your information I am Captain CAAAAAAAVVVVVEEEEMMMMAAAAANNNN!!!!!!! :twisted:

Shaunm
Snowy McAllister

Post by Shaunm » Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:34 pm

errh?
Was this directed at someone or are you asking/inviting people generally who surf @ Freshie to respond?
I probably know you as I'm there every Saturday (All seasons) rarely Sunday and sometimes weekdays (All seasons) depending on work as I may hit another beach. NO I don't wear a suit unless I'm in the water in winter.
Last edited by Shaunm on Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never confuse ambition with ability

Longygrom
barnacle

Re: Freshie boy

Post by Longygrom » Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:35 pm

captain caveman wrote:you didnt answer the question i first posed to you though.

are you a "suit" or are you not. and are you living at Harbord and are you a part of it, or do you merely come to freshie?

wats your name anyway.

mine is Pat O'Rourke and ive lived at freshie my whole life, went to harbord primary school and freshwater high, active in the longboard and shortboard clbs since i was about 8 or so, been a clubbie til for 12 years, represented the manly-warringah area in many sports and academic pursuits. played cricket, soccer, league for harbord all my life.

and also represented freshwater beach in various shortboard and longboard competitions up and down the east coast of australia.

im not a wanker. im a very likeable kid who has the respect of a lot of people, including old boys like mickey mac, steve o'donnell, col brooker etc.
and when im in the water im mostly out there ignoring the blow-ins and doin my own thing. but every time i come home it is a lot worse.

i wasnt directly having a go at you nor anybody else, merely throwing a volatile subject (obviously) out in the open, where it needs to be seen and discussed.

and as a final note i haven't undermined all ive worked for in conservation of the environment by writing two posts on a forum. so that comment was completely unrequired.

By the way, If you want to start up a topic, go to 'new topic' and then you can write in your thoughts on the meaning of life.
And 4 your information I am Captain CAAAAAAAVVVVVEEEEMMMMAAAAANNNN!!!!!!! :twisted:
DUUDEEE- Everyone knows you are the same person.....

captain caveman
Grommet

Post by captain caveman » Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:32 pm

Shaunm wrote:errh?
Was this directed at someone or are you asking/inviting people generally who surf @ Freshie to respond?
I probably know you as I'm there every Saturday (All seasons) rarely Sunday and sometimes weekdays (All seasons) depending on work as I may hit another beach. NO I don't wear a suit unless I'm in the water in winter.
Actually this message was left in my private message box, I just thought I would share it with every one.

captain caveman
Grommet

Re: Freshie boy

Post by captain caveman » Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:35 pm

Longygrom wrote:
captain caveman wrote:you didnt answer the question i first posed to you though.

wats your name anyway.

DUUDEEE- Everyone knows you are the same person.....
I am not Freshie boy, don't insult me, read the whole document!!

Freshie Boy
regular

Post by Freshie Boy » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:07 pm

IM Freshie Boy.

OK EVERYONE. that 1st post by captain caveman was a private message i sent to him because he still hasnt answered a question i asked him in a previous topic. He still hasnt necked up and answered it, merely put it in the open forum to take the attention of himself and put it onto me

capt i sent that to you as a question and you STILL havent answered the question(s)!!!!!!!!!
stop avoiding it and answer them.
1) wats your name.
2)are you type of person i've described in previous posts as a "suit"
3) who is your "Freshie Crew"

and stop avoiding the issue!

oi longygrom its Pat O'Rourke from freshie, lawrences' best mate and gaz's older brother.

im not captain caveman and i sure wouldnt want to be.

now "Captain" stop making the focus on me and answer the questions i posed in the initial argument![/u]

Longygrom
barnacle

Post by Longygrom » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:15 pm

"mine is Pat O'Rourke and ive lived at freshie my whole life"

Mate, u just said as Captain Caveman "my name is Pat Orouke" and also said you were Pat Orouke as Freshy Boy. errr

Freshie Boy
regular

Post by Freshie Boy » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:29 pm

err matt i sent this captain caveman a private message before. he was just quoting the message i sent him. thats why there is a mix up about who's who.

cause i said in the pm like my background and name etc. all this captain doolie has done is put wat i wrote in the private message onto this as a new topic, hence him sayin how hes showin everyone wat i sent him in private.

so when captain caveman said my name, it was because i sent him a private message with my name in it. he just copied and pasted onto this new topic.

so yeh im patrick michael joseph o'rourke.
and i'm definitely not this captain caveman doolie.

bondi
regular

freshie the tool

Post by bondi » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:45 am

freshie you tool, stop back peddling and sucking up to everyone now - the damage is done - just behave yourself going forward and stop being so overly agressive in your approach.
;)

captain caveman
Grommet

2 cents

Post by captain caveman » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:46 am

Eh Wanto,
I only posted it there because I couldn't be arsed having a private conversation will some poor young arsed bell-end,
who doesn't know his arse from his ring-piece, much like you I reckon, read the whole argument before slinging off at me Wanto.There's always someone throwing their 2 cents in isn't there!

Troy_Cisco_Kid
regular

Post by Troy_Cisco_Kid » Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:44 am

capt , just answer Freshie's question with your name date of birth and where you live in Harbord and then thats that ....

good luck to both of you in the next Freshie comp on your first Sunday of the month.

I'll be surfing the Mentawai Isl. that weekend so i'll have to miss out on the contest

Morgan The Moon
Local

Post by Morgan The Moon » Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:30 pm

Let's drop it and move on ....... :roll:

robbieg
regular

Re: 2 cents

Post by robbieg » Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:52 pm

captain caveman wrote:Eh Wanto,
I only posted it there because I couldn't be arsed having a private conversation will some poor young arsed bell-end,
who doesn't know his arse from his ring-piece, much like you I reckon, read the whole argument before slinging off at me Wanto.There's always someone throwing their 2 cents in isn't there!
Yeah how dare we throw our two cents in when it has been posted in the public forum, if you dont want our two cents wtf you trying to acheive????

captain caveman
Grommet

Post by captain caveman » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:35 pm

Eh Wanto,
First of all your intelligence is really showing, you should enter a genius competition, you might win, Secoundly I'd rather hammer my knob flat with a rubber mallet than be fucked by you, so dream on butt raper.
But anyway it is amazing how many emotions can be raised simply by giving Larrylog a complement.
Glad to have managed to stir up so much shit unintentionally, and more than happy to move on to the next topic.......
For all of those that don't know me I am Captian CAAAAVVVVEEEMMMMAAAANNNNNN. :wink: