Freshie boy

A place for longboarders, eggers, fish riders... if alternative surfcraft is your game, here's the place to chat about it

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, the kalakau kid, Forum Moderators

me
Grommet

Post by me » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:54 pm

Just to make it all fair, i will come to freshie on sunday morning and drop in on any mal i see, preferably if they are wearing a comp singlet too. Then all of you can be angry at me and keep your egos in tact...cause i am definatley NOT a local at freshie, nor would claim to be :D

savesealrocks
barnacle

Post by savesealrocks » Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:57 am

hahahaha :lol: i love these squabbles. its the first time ive seen wanto semi amped. who gives a f$ck about what old man longboarder has to say. caveman its nice to see you have such an obsession with bell- ends, knobs etc. got something you need to get off your chest. ahhhhhhh i suspected mal riders were like an underground bunch of closet homo's, that's why they are so angry(all the time). i say burn on :D

captain caveman
Grommet

re Wanto

Post by captain caveman » Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:59 am

You lucky bastard, what a wonderful place, say G'day to Puma, if he's still kicking around...

larry log
Grommet

Post by larry log » Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:00 pm

does anyone know what the surfs doin?

kjpwong
Grommet

Post by kjpwong » Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:55 pm

g'day fellas,
i m not too sure what you guys are on about, everyone seems a little fired up.
anyway, good to see freshie boys around.
are there any freshie clubbies around in this forum?
kenny

captain caveman
Grommet

Post by captain caveman » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:30 pm

salty wrote:I don't think you [Captain] had any right to post someones name and details in a public forum. You're a twat. What you've done makes me think you're a weak arse, scared little poof!! Battle your own battles and don't involve the rest of the RS community. Hope you get burnt fool.
There's always one random punter, who puts the bong down and joins the conversation a few days to late, isn't there little salts, still wishing he was part of a community, mate that's not how you make friends, that's why your a loner up there in Far North Queensland, gotta put that billy down buddy, lay off the rack, start to live your life a liitle more get out and about, maybe take up make-up classes or become a ballerina sounds to me you'd be alot better at that than trying to learn how to surf.
Kook.

captain caveman
Grommet

Post by captain caveman » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:01 pm

HAhahahahahahahahahah, thought so.
:lol:

Freshie Boy
regular

Post by Freshie Boy » Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:41 pm

captain is a first rate f a g.

go back to your cave and use a stone implement on your arsehole ya neanderthal poof.

captain caveman
Grommet

Post by captain caveman » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:36 pm

Hey Freshie, you should ask your mum if I'm a ***, fuck it ,ask your dad too, cause he was taken the video footage, and yes it was back at my cave.
One day your balls might drop too, and you might even get a little action off them as well, instead of taken it for years, say G'day to the old chook for me, ask her for my rocks back, cheers buddy. :oops:

howsitgoin
regular

Post by howsitgoin » Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:45 pm

cpt caveman u obviously have low self-esteem because u tryin to make yourself feel big on a forum.....try keeping your fantasies bout peoples mum's to yourself we really dont wanna hear them :roll: ....you still havent given freshie boy your name which shows 1) you're not a freshie local or possibly 2) you're ashamed of who you are

bro
Local

Post by bro » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:08 pm

could care lees about their petty squabble but if Freshie longboarders think its cool to have a club comp on the long weekend with anywhere up to 3 heats in the water at a time, bunch of carnts all of ya

Freshie Boy
regular

Post by Freshie Boy » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:51 pm

shite captain, you're the one sounding like your balls haven't dropped!!!!
nice primary school comeback you IDIOT.
errr....."ya mother took the footage"
captain you're EPIC.
why don't you bust the "i know you are, thats what you said you are" then i'd be completely lost for any comeback.
you really are cool. i wish i was half as cool as your are.

OF COURSE HE's NOT A LOCAL. its been about 3 weeks and he still hasn't given his name. cause if he did, he'd know i'll call him out, and i'd see that hes a shit surfer, with paper-thin abillity. and now that he's dissed my family, he knows i'd come find him and f uck him up. and i'm DEAD SERIOUS, becuase i will.

who holds 3 heats in the water at once????
the next heat paddles out in the last 5 minutes of the heat prior to it. thats how it goes. we have our comp on the 1st sunday of every month and thats how its been for 11 years, so don't complain that we just had on the long weekend just to piss YOU off.

Freshie Boy
regular

Post by Freshie Boy » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:57 pm

captain you really seem like the twenty-something aged dude i swatted when he said shite about my family. and he was VERY sorry afterwards.

i dont care how old you are, for all i know you are probably a 30 somethin "person" cause you're obviously NOT A MAN.
face up to me you COWARD.
i know you wont though. but it doesnt hurt to ask.

Meataxe
barnacle

Post by Meataxe » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:07 pm

How about you ease up on the internet chest beating - Pat.

You're impressing few and irritating many.

Freshie Boy
regular

Post by Freshie Boy » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:34 pm

sorry

HB
regular

Post by HB » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:37 am

Caveman prints Freshie's name but won't print his own. Gutless - end of story.
"Stay happy and everything will be perfectly all right"... Jack Norris