Freshie boy

A place for longboarders, eggers, fish riders... if alternative surfcraft is your game, here's the place to chat about it

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, the kalakau kid, Forum Moderators

robbieg
regular

Post by robbieg » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:28 am

Freshie, you have told him he is a f a g g o t, i agree, it was sorta funny till the stupid ya mum calls came out. Sorta over it now, he is never gunna front up, and even if he does what can you do? some people are just wankas and no amounts of talking to, beating or telling off will change that.

let it go mate.

unmployed
Grommet

Post by unmployed » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:17 pm

your all talking shit

definately time to get over it

bro
Local

Post by bro » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:08 pm

didn't say you did it to piss me off you carnt just said it was mindless over a holiday weekend ok you carnt

robbieg
regular

Post by robbieg » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:23 pm

bro wrote:didn't say you did it to piss me off you carnt just said it was mindless over a holiday weekend ok you carnt
:lol: :lol: :lol:

thats funny
Meataxe wrote:Vortex you're carrying on like the worst kind of moron. So stop being such a bitch.
vortex wrote: Eat sh1t and die.

captain caveman
Grommet

Post by captain caveman » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:37 pm

Freshie Boy wrote:sorry

Finally a decent response from Freshie boy, all it took was two bottles of corona a lime and a one cheeky shag with his Mother, hahahahahahahaha, just jokes Freshie Boy, I didn't go there, but honestly it is pretty funny watching you fire up mate, I bet you were teased alot at school.
Anyway you will never know the true person behind Captain Caveman, especially now because I know how much not knowing eats away at you...
Call it spineless if you like but I'm having a great time giving you grief, especially because I know who you are.haha :lol:
Just remember this forum was never about you it was about larrylog, you were the one seeking the attention, sometimes you just have to accept when you are wrong, it doesn't hurt that much...untill the next post,
this is....
Captain Cavvvvvvveeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmaaaaaannnnnnn!!!!!!!

Freshie Boy
regular

Post by Freshie Boy » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:49 pm

your just a deadset loser capt.
and i wasnt teased at school ever.

im over it anyway. and cap you just need to get a life basically. im glad the highlight of your day is hittin an internet forum and making lame calls.

you're a f ucken hodad.

captain caveman
Grommet

Post by captain caveman » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:34 pm

Freshie boy, glad to see you finally built that bridge and got over it, I was over it on the first page, I'm looking forward to an insightful forum relationship with you now where we can discuss Logging issues rather than talking crap and annoying everyone else,(maybe entertaining a few), on this forum.
I hope next time you go surfing you score loads of epic barrels plenty of nose time and maybe even win yourself a competition or two,
Regards and signing out for now,
Captain Caaaaavvvvvvvveeeeeeemmmmmmmmaaaaaannnnnnn!!!!!!!!!

greygrom
regular

Post by greygrom » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:24 am

What I learnt from this thread .....

Freshwater is STILL a crappy beach for loosers on logs.

howsitgoin
regular

Post by howsitgoin » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:05 pm

What I learnt from this thread .....

Freshwater is STILL a crappy beach for loosers on logs.
is that why you surf there :lol:

how has two people argueing ova the interent got anythin to do with the quality of the beach.:?

ps. assuming u dont surf there (ignoring what i said earlier) where exactly is it you surf ???

Freshie Boy
regular

Post by Freshie Boy » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:38 pm

well it had better waves for the arnette pro junior than queensy, so it can be that shit, i dint see em holding it up at dy (no doubt where you claim to surf)

bro
Local

Post by bro » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:04 pm

yeah so na na na na na, my dads bigger than your dad, so my dads a policeman, yawn

plan b
regular

Post by plan b » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:16 pm

like you would surf at freshwater

the banks are gay :lol: :lol:

greygrom
regular

Post by greygrom » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:05 pm

My dads dead and so is his parrot

RickyG
Snowy McAllister

Re: Re:

Post by RickyG » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:50 am

nuffink ngo wrote:
fongss wrote:
Longygrom wrote:"mine is Pat O'Rourke and ive lived at freshie my whole life"

Mate, u just said as Captain Caveman "my name is Pat Orouke" and also said you were Pat Orouke as Freshy Boy. errr

i'm so confussed :shock:
SOLD LONGYGROMS DAD A CAR ONCE THEN IT FOLLOWED ME TO A NEIGHBOURS HOUSE AT NEWPORT.
So???

Geez there were some tards on this forum last decade :wink:
andy2476 wrote:
Ricky gets my vote. I hate undercover tards.

Cpt.Caveman
barnacle

Re: Freshie boy

Post by Cpt.Caveman » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:39 am

captain caveman wrote:you didnt answer the question i first posed to you though.

are you a "suit" or are you not. and are you living at Harbord and are you a part of it, or do you merely come to freshie?

wats your name anyway.

mine is Pat O'Rourke and ive lived at freshie my whole life, went to harbord primary school and freshwater high, active in the longboard and shortboard clbs since i was about 8 or so, been a clubbie til for 12 years, represented the manly-warringah area in many sports and academic pursuits. played cricket, soccer, league for harbord all my life.

and also represented freshwater beach in various shortboard and longboard competitions up and down the east coast of australia.

im not a wanker. im a very likeable kid who has the respect of a lot of people, including old boys like mickey mac, steve o'donnell, col brooker etc.
and when im in the water im mostly out there ignoring the blow-ins and doin my own thing. but every time i come home it is a lot worse.

i wasnt directly having a go at you nor anybody else, merely throwing a volatile subject (obviously) out in the open, where it needs to be seen and discussed.

i apologise if you took anything to heart.

and as a final note i haven't undermined all ive worked for in conservation of the environment by writing two posts on a forum. so that comment was completely unrequired.

You might not be a wanker Freshie boy, however you sure do sound like one,
By the way, If you want to start up a topic, go to 'new topic' and then you can write in your thoughts on the meaning of life.
And 4 your information I am Captain CAAAAAAAVVVVVEEEEMMMMAAAAANNNN!!!!!!! :twisted:

HEY!!! We can't have two of us mate!!! :P
Davros wrote:Ego saved - surfing experience rubbish.

Cpt.Caveman
barnacle

Re: Re:

Post by Cpt.Caveman » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:42 am

fongss wrote:
Longygrom wrote:"mine is Pat O'Rourke and ive lived at freshie my whole life"

Mate, u just said as Captain Caveman "my name is Pat Orouke" and also said you were Pat Orouke as Freshy Boy. errr

i'm so confussed :shock:
Fong, why do you even dig up these 7 year old threads? :)
Davros wrote:Ego saved - surfing experience rubbish.