Morey Bodyboards

Tribal discussions for bodyboarders only.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, sandonpoint, Forum Moderators

TheSadamm
regular

Morey Bodyboards

Post by TheSadamm » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:48 am

"MOREY RETURNS TO OZ

"

" Morey Bodyboards, the brand that invented the bodyboard is proud to announce it’s re-introduction to the Australian market. The most globally renowned name in the bodyboarding, Morey has been in the process of intense research and development to produce a new line of bodyboards and products to re enter the strong Australian market that is certain to take it back to the position it has always been known to be in…number 1.

With the strength of its new fresh, dynamic team made up of Alex Bunting and Harry Dixon, and more world beaters soon to be announced. Morey has the future leaders of the sport in the hot seat driving the brand to the next level. Both are currently in Hawaii competing on there new Morey boards and haven’t been happier and more confident in there riding with the Morey logo staring back at them on there top decks. From the North Shore stretch Alex and Harry checked in to the Morey headquarters to let the world now there thoughts about joining the Morey stables.

Alex claimed, “Morey has always been the original and the best in my eyes. When I was a grom all my heroes were riding Morey boards and to me it was like the pinnacle brand in the sport. So when the opportunity to get on board with the new movement of Morey I jumped at the opportunity.

“I'm having a lot of fun bodyboarding right now, im’ traveling the world surfing insane waves, competing on the World tour and pretty much trying to fine tune my riding in every condition n. But I’m also having a ball out of the water! So the fact that I’m on the New Morey Team with my buddy Hezie, one of the coolest cats in and out of the water is insane!”

“I just got my new boards over here in Hawaii and they are without a doubt the most fine tuned, top quality and dynamic boards I've ever ridden. Bring on the Original, bring on the best! Boooooom!”

Harry always one to speak his mind backed Alex up with, “Morey has always seemed the like king pin of bodyboarding to me, they were the first bodyboards ever made and ridden and have held there name as the biggest and best in the sport ever since. They have a cool image surrounding them that seems to promote the fun and individuality of the bodyboarding lifestyle and I am pleased to be a part of it.”

“I am stoked their boards are finally back out in Australia and available for us over here.

I reckon their new stuff is cutting edge and fresh while keeping their retro old school image they are known to most people as”.

“In the future I want my bodyboarding profile to grow and become more recognised worldwide and I feel being with Morey will assist in this and portray the image I want to be recognised as.”

So here it is people, the brand, the board of champions…Morey is back!

WE STARTED IT…NOW WE’LL REVOLUTIONISE IT!

"

8)

crashNZ
regular

Post by crashNZ » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:02 pm

don;t dixon and bunting ride for Science, or am I missing something

lambert
barnacle

Post by lambert » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:15 pm

good point, cuz b4 the last kafufal regarding morey, it was owned and funded my ms or science boards, if is still is owned by science then techinically [if im right on this one] they will still be riding under mike
and morey dont to churchills anymore, world bodyboards ship them, and no slashers until next summer (maybe)

dammit__01
Owl status

Post by dammit__01 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:51 pm

DY cash converters has some f*cken awsome old school moreys, was gonna buy a few but only had a couple of bucks on me :oops:

ac2026
regular

Post by ac2026 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:55 pm

Just to make it a little clear, there will be only one rider for science in Australia and he is from up north.

All the science riders from Australia are now riding for morey and not science ie buntos, dixon etc.....they are riding morey in hawaii currently......science is has nothing to do with morey

hope this helps

crashNZ
regular

Post by crashNZ » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:01 pm

that would explain when Andre Botha went to Morey after only being with science for a short period of time, wounder if Science will go bye bye nd there will just be morey

ac2026
regular

Post by ac2026 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:12 am

Science will be still around for very long time, its just that Stewart wants to run it his own way here in Australia.

The person who will be looking after science here in Australia is a very very old school rider, one of the first aussie pro's......you guys out there should know who i am talking about....... :D :D :D.

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:26 am

ac2026 wrote:The person who will be looking after science here in Australia is a very very old school rider, one of the first aussie pro's......you guys out there should know who i am talking about....... :D :D :D.
Not sure who your talking about or why you didnt just mension his name unless its some secret.

stoive
barnacle

Post by stoive » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:30 am

I dunno maybe him by judging by the grins?

NewyBen
Grommet

Post by NewyBen » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:37 am

ac2026 wrote:Science will be still around for very long time, its just that Stewart wants to run it his own way here in Australia.

The person who will be looking after science here in Australia is a very very old school rider, one of the first aussie pro's......you guys out there should know who i am talking about....... :D :D :D.
<Average realsurf grom answer> Hardy? King? Player? Thos guys are pretty old aren't they? </Average realsurf grom answer> :lol:

I'd assume it's Ross Hawke, doesn't he run a company that reps surfwear now, I'm sure I remember hearing about that somwhere?

dammit__01
Owl status

Post by dammit__01 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:54 am

NewyBen wrote:
ac2026 wrote:Science will be still around for very long time, its just that Stewart wants to run it his own way here in Australia.

<Average realsurf grom answer> Hardy? King? Player? Thos guys are pretty old aren't they? </Average realsurf grom answer> :lol:

I'd assume it's Ross Hawke, doesn't he run a company that reps surfwear now, I'm sure I remember hearing about that somwhere?
Your a fuckin idiot! its obviously Rawlins :roll:

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:02 pm

stoive wrote:I dunno maybe him by judging by the grins?
Justin "Teeth" Stewart?

Or Ross Hawke?

ac2026
regular

Post by ac2026 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:47 pm

its ross hawke

lambert
barnacle

Post by lambert » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:59 pm

when i said funded by science i meant mike stewart, mike stewart is still head huncho? of science and morey?

ac2026
regular

Post by ac2026 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:08 am

lambert wrote:when i said funded by science i meant mike stewart, mike stewart is still head huncho? of science and morey?
No, Stewart owns and runs science, he has nothing to do with morey.

Morey is owned and run by WBB.....

Agro
regular

Post by Agro » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:12 am

BRING BACK THE 7-X, preferably the black one. :twisted: :twisted:

Ive had 3 of these puppies, funny thing was that there was no consistency with the shape, they were all completely different. I think they just shaped a board however they felt and slapped 7-x on it.
A man goes to the zoo.
When he gets there, there was only a dog.
It was a shitzu.

bonusbeats
Local

Post by bonusbeats » Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:13 pm

Agro wrote:BRING BACK THE 7-X, preferably the black one. :twisted: :twisted:

Ive had 3 of these puppies, funny thing was that there was no consistency with the shape, they were all completely different. I think they just shaped a board however they felt and slapped 7-x on it.
do you think the science 7 is a nod to the morey mach 7? both classics, always seem to be in yellow.

TheSadamm
regular

Post by TheSadamm » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:52 pm

My Very Old Mach 7-X 8)