Blackrock

Tribal discussions for bodyboarders only.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, sandonpoint, Forum Moderators

bootcamp
Grommet

Post by bootcamp » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:35 pm

ive seen it uncrowded, but u have to catch it at the right time, i think if its crowded..dont bother, go somewhere else, there are so many other spots down the coast you could have to yourself rather than sharing blackrock with 100 people. there are literary 100's of awsome spots down the coast. :D :D

hillsbodyboarder
regular

Post by hillsbodyboarder » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:50 pm

stylefirst wrote:Well fluffybunny me dead then... im sorry to all of you that i may have insulted with my query, and instead of helping me youve attacked me...sick... Pretty sure i wasnt asking how it works and what direction, dont care...

Just wanted to know and see if any od you have taken any photos yourself and expressing that i personally havent seen many photos on it... feel free to comment negatively to that too....
styler,
dont think anyone meant to get fired up on ya.
but semi-secret spots like blackrock still like to be kept exactly that, semi secret.
if u check out the newest riptide, the alex bunting section has a few shots of it.
against the grain in the aussie section, contains mostly blackrock, raised heights has heaps. it is in the media alot, u just gotta be able to recognise the look of the wave.
QCD- its here

mm
Grommet

Post by mm » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:48 pm

hillsbodyboarder wrote:but semi-secret spots like blackrock still like to be kept exactly that, semi secret.
Pipe isn't semi-secret, you're kidding yourself if you think so.

flip
regular

Post by flip » Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:27 am

haha semi-secret. My ass i guarantee if u went down there hills u would find anotha 100+ friends all at located at there. Btw surfers damaged boogers cars probs "bra boys" on central coast. Sorry i won't mention the spots name cos i mite get in trouble, although evry logical booger knows its name and location but hey its probs a secret spot

stylefirst
barnacle

Post by stylefirst » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:26 pm

hillsbodyboarder wrote:
stylefirst wrote:Well fluffybunny me dead then... im sorry to all of you that i may have insulted with my query, and instead of helping me youve attacked me...sick... Pretty sure i wasnt asking how it works and what direction, dont care...

Just wanted to know and see if any od you have taken any photos yourself and expressing that i personally havent seen many photos on it... feel free to comment negatively to that too....
styler,
dont think anyone meant to get fired up on ya.
but semi-secret spots like blackrock still like to be kept exactly that, semi secret.
if u check out the newest riptide, the alex bunting section has a few shots of it.
against the grain in the aussie section, contains mostly blackrock, raised heights has heaps. it is in the media alot, u just gotta be able to recognise the look of the wave.
...My fault ive got tourettes... fvck sh!ts :evil:

hillsbodyboarder
regular

Post by hillsbodyboarder » Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:58 pm

wasnt havn a go at u styler...
QCD- its here

Alderaan

Post by Alderaan » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:12 pm

what happened with the bra boys car and where did u hear that??? was it at cape fear?? they deserve it so bad

Alex.B
regular

Post by Alex.B » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:08 pm

CC you Dweeb

flip
regular

Post by flip » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:04 pm

ive heard of 2 car smashings one at zone, and south coast (from rippy) but don't think there was one at deneiros (a.k.a cape fear now "OURS"). I was watchin it on the island day classic kobe and jai abberton gettin towed into 8ft plus heavers. BTW the wave breaks on a rock shelf 10 metres out from the cliff and heaps of bra boys surfin closer 2 the shoulder. Surprisingly, no boogers, funny that Bullet and a lot of the early nulla chargers first surfed that place 4 yrs i wouldn't dare go in even if i had the balls.

Alderaan

Post by Alderaan » Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:04 pm

yehhh they dont let boogers surf it anymore cos there jelous that we can paddle in and get tubed right from the take off.... o welll

With the new Kurnell desallination plant they may not be able to drive there anymore... tooo bad!

flip
regular

Post by flip » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:16 pm

but they can whip around in their jetski's from *****. I don't think u should publish the location of this spot. Cos its preety heavy both locally and wave-wise. Cos they might b put in grave-danger if u kno what i'm sayin

Alderaan

Post by Alderaan » Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:41 pm

yehh, but it hasnt exactly been kept secret and i think ppl know not to bother with it anymore