Kooks have been coming into my house and eating all the guds

Tribal discussions for bodyboarders only.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, sandonpoint, Forum Moderators

Foamball Feet

Kooks have been coming into my house and eating all the guds

Post by Foamball Feet » Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:08 pm

Most people that boog do it for the sheer passion , Than there are the others who drop-in , snake , cant even hold the rail or boost and dye there hair blonde and wear blue and yellow churchill flippers . there what i like to call "Rawlins wannabes" or "Kooks" . I dont mind people having a go , if u dont go , you never know , but kooks have been invading our shorelines , I surf my local everyday to find the same kooks from castle hill sitting in my inside . . quite depressing when your local (Little Narra) is off balls ! just a friendly message to those rawlins wannabes , you know who yous are , please dont surf my local or ill bring a diving knife out

willie
barnacle

Post by willie » Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:28 pm

you = gay
go whinge somewhere else.. tell the kids to fek off n let em know where they are.
kooks are sumthn we all have to put up with, just deal with it

pooshkie
regular

Post by pooshkie » Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:47 pm

what would you rather? a bunch of kooks out there or a bunch of people that rip and think they own it and you sit there for 45 minutes waiting for them to give you a wave...
you should consider yourself lucky because im sure you still get the majority of the waves and they get out of your way.
if they start dropping in then by all means yell at them, even scare the shit out of them and put them in line

hillsbodyboarder
regular

Post by hillsbodyboarder » Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:57 pm

yeah i come from the hills, and yeah i am disadvantaged bcos i dont live a 2 minute walk from a break.
Foamball you get atleast an hours headstart on any1 coming from the hills, so why are you wingin? If they are stand-ups fair enuf. But they are boogers remember man.
I dont drop in, or snake, i hold the rail as good as any1 around, i have brown hair and wear pods.
I boog for the enjoyment of it, and dont mind the 45 minute drive (good day) to get to it.
I surf wen its sh*t cos to drive 90 minutes and not even get ya board wet sucks.
Bit harsh callin every1 from the hills kooks...
QCD- its here

robh
regular

Post by robh » Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:12 pm

Foamball u dont own the beach...sure if they drop in yer get angry but they can surf their if they fucking want to.

paulsy

Post by paulsy » Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:49 pm

hillsbodyboarder...

What does it matter if they are boogers or surfers?

Justify that for me.

chris_010
Local

Post by chris_010 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:53 pm

I think he's saying boogs should stick together etc. Like most minority groups need to do to survive :P.

Still, snaking is snaking.

Hunter

Post by Hunter » Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:08 pm

i know snaking is the pits, but in sydney its a fact of life, 30 guys out, 3 waves a set, every 2.5 minutes, thats about 2 waves an hour if everyone waits their turn.
there are always guys bagging heaps of waves because they are snaking.... if you can't beat em join em, sure call me a filthy snake but when its crowded if you have the skill to take off later and deeper i think the waves yours pretty simple

One Mile Point
Snowy McAllister

Post by One Mile Point » Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:15 pm

hills u got it lucky i would have to drive 2hours to get there

stylefirst
barnacle

Post by stylefirst » Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:32 pm

In the surf some people just deserve to get snaked because they are just f@rking retards and egotistical d!cks that frequent the northern beaches where we live, but most are good and respect the waves we ride...

When we say that bodyboarders have to stay together dont you feel that it brings attention to ourselves that we are insecure and cant hold our own in the surf, i can see the point of view your coming from and i feel the same way but i was thinking about it and some others ie. surfers may feel its a soft approach against them...

Its not like surfers stick together and look after each other, most of the biffs and fights ive seen have been between two surfers and almost never involve a booger vs. a surfer.....

hillsbodyboarder
regular

Post by hillsbodyboarder » Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:29 pm

paulsy wrote:hillsbodyboarder...

Justify that for me.
from my general perception, boogers look out for boogers, and surfers do the same.
never conflict booger to booger unless total fkn retard.
if conflict is gunna happen, most commonly booger and surfer is the way i see it.
all i was sayin, if they are standups then there would be more chance of conflict in the surf.
QCD- its here

hillsbodyboarder
regular

Post by hillsbodyboarder » Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:33 pm

One Mile Point wrote:hills u got it lucky i would have to drive 2hours to get there
congrats on your thousandth post one mile.
2 hours thats dedication.
foamball, we are all just lucky that you dont live 2 hours away from the surf, cos i can imagine how much more you would be postin winge in this forum if you did!! :wink:
QCD- its here

dammit__01
Owl status

Post by dammit__01 » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:54 pm

yer inside sure its right of way but then the groms starting out will get no waves no progression no nothing so if ur surfing a break with kooks find a more challenging break with more challending waves and a better skill level

Foamball Feet

Post by Foamball Feet » Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:19 pm

cocky kook got stabbed at little narra saturday while surfing , shit aye ! poor lil timmy :twisted: the devil is everywhere :twisted:

macca202
Harry the Hat

Post by macca202 » Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:27 pm

Foamball Feet wrote:cocky kook got stabbed at little narra saturday while surfing , shit aye ! poor lil timmy :twisted: the devil is everywhere :twisted:
are you begin serious?

paulsy

Post by paulsy » Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:54 pm

hillsbodyboarder wrote:
paulsy wrote:hillsbodyboarder...

Justify that for me.
from my general perception, boogers look out for boogers, and surfers do the same.
never conflict booger to booger unless total fkn retard.
if conflict is gunna happen, most commonly booger and surfer is the way i see it.
all i was sayin, if they are standups then there would be more chance of conflict in the surf.
Mate your a retard.

Paddle out and surf. Dont be a gronk and you wont find yourself in ****.

You are the definition of a kook. Not because you are from the hills.

Im a surfer, and im a good 40 mins from the beach.... When I started i was a spastic, i found a spot to practice away from people. I dont get down all the time because of work (and im lazy).. Im not totally committed.

Its the attitude u take when you surf.

Its people like you that give us non locals a bad rep.

timeigh

Post by timeigh » Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:44 am

Something i think we should all remember is that at one stage of our lives we were all kooks no matter how good we may be now. im yet to meet someone who ripped on a board from day 1. Instead of being a kook yourself mate ( which you are) talk to these guys and let em know what they are doing isnt how its done and show em the ropes. who knows you mind feel good about it instead of being the tryhard hardcore gangsta your making yourself out to be....taking a knife into the surf? your a clown!
Knowledge speaks but wisdom listens - Jimi Hendrix

Foamball Feet

Post by Foamball Feet » Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:46 am

Something i think we should all remember is that at one stage of our lives we were all kooks no matter how good we may be now. im yet to meet someone who ripped on a board from day 1. Instead of being a kook yourself mate ( which you are) talk to these guys and let em know what they are doing isnt how its done and show em the ropes. who knows you mind feel good about it instead of being the tryhard hardcore gangsta your making yourself out to be....taking a knife into the surf? your a clown!

In the 80-90s it worked because Respect was a big thing , times have changed i have recently discovered from posting a forum . I have a attitude where of course everyone can surf . . . at the drop off spot that is , not on the inside , or on the shoulder , the deepest possible to maximise wave time and a possible tube time is always the way its been . its kind of like a motocross track , u ride start to finish , not fucking jump in the middle of sum1 just about to hit a tabletop , thats basically whats up lil timmy , Oh mate im a clown ok , becoz i bring a diving knife to my local , hahahahahaha some reef i saw many years ago had three aboriginal blokes with shotguns surrounding it on top of a hill , haha shit Rodeo Clowns funniest shit out , Localism in the now , pfft its gone , peace !