Interesting Weekend :)

Tribal discussions for bodyboarders only.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, sandonpoint, Forum Moderators

Luke
Local

Interesting Weekend :)

Post by Luke » Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:52 pm

So who got out into the surf on Friday? that SE Dir, with NW'er wind's? about 3-4ft, bigger bomb set's maybe in the 5-6 range, headed toward's CarPark's early and well i was suprised at the quality of the wave's, especially the left was unreal! with low tide it was peaking like creazy, beach was closed and geting out was a bitch with the consistancey with the wave's very smooth wave's, with the occasional bowl section, big barrels and pits, and heavy :) where was everyone else on Friday if you got a chance? anyone else surf in the afternoon? i had to work :( and i was just woundering if it got any bigger throughtout the afternoon...

Vaque Opportunitys Prem at Avalon RSL last night, was an awesome video heaps of new footage, including Kingy's win at Pipe :) he does some funny warm-up's! but they must of worked hehe, heaps of underground guy's etc, a must see video! the VHS is out at BSC for $30 i think and the DVD come's out in 2 weeks

SpoNgeR_69
regular

Post by SpoNgeR_69 » Tue Feb 24, 2004 10:13 pm

heard curly was 4-6ft offshore n sick s**t
I would surf too if i couldnt bodyboard

_cant_touch_this
Supporter
Supporter

Post by _cant_touch_this » Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:30 am

south newport killed it...5'-6' smoothe as and just me n my friend out!

thursday

Post by thursday » Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:32 pm

i didn't get to surf, but i filmed my mates surfing the shittest break on friday.... it was like 1 foot onshore dribble, they chose that over big offshore everywhere else.... talk about stupid

Luke
Local

Post by Luke » Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:13 pm

Damn Thursday, that really suck's, well i think Doug Tovey was out at CarPark's on Friday, looked very much liked him plus he was wearing a BSC sponsered rashie

don't hold it against me but :) haha

_cant_touch_this
Supporter
Supporter

Post by _cant_touch_this » Thu Feb 26, 2004 8:06 am

wow sounds like you scored!

thursday

Post by thursday » Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:00 pm

yes, yes they did score... damn u bastards... god damn meningacocol injection giving me a dead arm... my injection gave me the worst dead arm i could not move my arm... seriously it hurt that much the day after i could'nt move it... i didn't get to go boogie boarding till the sunday

_cant_touch_this
Supporter
Supporter

Post by _cant_touch_this » Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:33 am

ha! mine gave me a bit of a deadarm but not that bad!