I have bad luck!

Tribal discussions for bodyboarders only.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, sandonpoint, Forum Moderators

Luke
Local

I have bad luck!

Post by Luke » Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:45 pm

Well, today i travelled from the Northern Beach's to McKenzie's Bay/Bronte as there was heaps more swell than the Northern beach's, i have been down there alot lately with this SE! so i get there, surfed a few good fun wave's, started to get a bit bigger with the low tide coming in well i catch this huge bomb, next thing i know my lesh snap's, board float's toward's the beach, and there is a huge rip.... now i'm not a strong swimmer so it took me ages, plus being a rocky/sand break and was shallow! it sucked like a hooker sucking cock for a long awaited junkie hit.... anyways we ended up just surfing the bronte point which had a few great right hander's i just doubled knoted my leash to my other end of the leash haha :P afterwad's in the afternoon i went and surfed at curly, woah! howling offshore near perfect conditions was sick trying to out run fast wave's :P, they were friggin hollow as i can remember geting one wave, and just pitted soooooooooooooooo badly probably the biggest barrel i've ever been in, was heavy rain lots of thunger and lightning, after about 30 minute's tons of people got in and it was just like bondi on the beach but in the water haha...

Anyone want to come travelling with me tomorrow down south?

sweaty

Post by sweaty » Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:21 pm

I would, but you talk too much.

SpoNgeR_69
regular

Post by SpoNgeR_69 » Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:59 pm

couldnt b bothered to read all that ey
I would surf too if i couldnt bodyboard

thursday

Post by thursday » Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:24 pm

i'd come but have school... i surfed curly this arvo.. pretty funn.. too many people though