Should the BB Only Forum be deleted.

Tribal discussions for bodyboarders only.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, sandonpoint, Forum Moderators

TMC
Harry the Hat

Should the BB Only Forum be deleted.

Post by TMC » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:21 pm

It seems that this area has become obsolete in recent times. Before this thread, the third thread down the list hadn't had a new post since 19th of February (exactly a month from today).

Despite claims that boogyboarding is progressing, this forum certainly isn't. It is stagnant and starting to produce a questionable odour. I say that this whole area of the forums is deleted and the few boogy boarders who post here (pretty much just marcus and lambi pambi, and 90% of their activity on this forum is moderating the 3 posts a month left here) come and join the rest of the forum full time.

Then we can all just pretend like this little foray into individualism never existed.

NB: I am assuming that this topic will either be deleted or moderated in some form by lambert of marcus, and am aware of the futility of arguing against mods.
Coops@DY wrote:Tangents is a members only, wild west style frontier. People have lost their minds, cried, threatened to kill other members in here Its great!

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Re: Should the BB Only Forum be deleted.

Post by Revolution » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:43 pm

Why do you care?

Look at all the other inactive sections... Second agenda?

2pac
Grommet

Post by 2pac » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:39 pm

I was actually thinking about this myself the other day...no new posts...no new pics...i would post some myself but have been stuck in concrete jungle for ages... :(

I don't think it should be deleted though...

2pac

lambert
barnacle

Post by lambert » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:31 pm

No.
This forum should not be deleted- the plebs that turn this into filth should be banned, at least from this thread set. Its Ridiculous- here you get these poseurs bringing their literal crap into this section and now they are acting like they give a shit about the progress of this thread- do us a favor and forgive that bus riding boog that dropped in on you while you were 'shredding' and stop giving a shit cuz i dont care what you think, let alone wether you standup or lie down (or kneel <3 )

it doesn't help that ppl lose the urge to post cuz the aforementioned dikheads are gonna give us a serving of the same violation that their dad gave them in preschool

TMC
Harry the Hat

Post by TMC » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:59 am

Hey I am just trying to look out for you guys. I mean it would suck if it were proved you were to first organisms in history to prove devolution.

But if the boogers can't cop it on the chin (like their uncles balls), then perhaps it's best they're not here.
Coops@DY wrote:Tangents is a members only, wild west style frontier. People have lost their minds, cried, threatened to kill other members in here Its great!

Deesee
barnacle

Post by Deesee » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:15 am

Don't ban this section. I need inspiration for my comic genius every now and then, and there's no better place then here.

Apparently the action for spong'n is at Riptide forum.

TMC - get your stoke on over there. It's the best place to catch on on what cool cats such as Winny, Rawlins and Hardy are up to. F#ck'n rad dude!
If it feels good, do it.

chrisb
Owl status

Post by chrisb » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:21 pm

No - however anyone posting to it should be made to pass a test in basic English grammar.

Besides, banning the forum would deprive smmntl of his fun.

otway1949
barnacle

Post by otway1949 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:09 pm

oops I thought you meant Buff Brad, but on closer reading I see BB meant body boards.
They'd post more if they stood up for themselves :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jaffa, I'm opinionated, and I'm sometimes right. So?

lambert
barnacle

Post by lambert » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:44 pm

TMC wrote: I mean it would suck if it were proved you were to first organisms in history to prove devolution.
i hardly see it as devolution- using the craft that allows the rider to be able to comfortably surf (and paddle into) a far greater variety of wave styles/sizes would count as a step forward in my books

willie
barnacle

Post by willie » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:58 am

this forum is important.
for those who need to understand that t-shirts are too tight these days, and some people just want to buy a normal sized bodyboarding shirt.

some understanding? anyone?

Zippy da Pinhead

Post by Zippy da Pinhead » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:00 pm

If the BB forum was deleted then the kids might look somewhere else for their surf stoke and I propose that they pack away their BBs and pick up longboarding. Thats just what slow, middle aged guys want in the line up ,lots of hyped up, newbie, teenage kids flying around on longboards, taking every wave in packs of ten or more and cackling like crazed hyenas betwen sets.
Perfect !!
Yup, thats exactly whats needed at every beach....

You old blokes should be grateful for the popularity of bodyboarding or else you'd never get a wave !
That is , if you still actually surf ??

Oh thats right , you are all on the ASP tour for old dudes with mortgages hahahahaha !!!
Last edited by Zippy da Pinhead on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
There was an accident involving an overweight balding middle aged man.
Are you OK ??

oldman
Snowy McAllister

Post by oldman » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:09 pm

smnmntl's work is done.

we may not see him back.
Lucky Al wrote:You could call your elbows borogoves, and your knees bandersnatches, and go whiffling through the tulgey woods north of narrabeen, burbling as you came.

marcus
Owl status

Post by marcus » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:34 pm

If you dont like the bodyboarding section, join another forum, it was here way before any of you joined.

we could go into your shortboarding forum and fK it up in return, but meh, only a tryhard would ruin someone elses fun wouldnt they. the guys in there that actually can surf never come here anyway.

try learning to surf TMC

yep, you cant even surf, yet you go on about de-evelution.
fkin retard kook
Oscar Wilde - "I am not young enough to know everything"

marcus
Owl status

Post by marcus » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:38 pm

Last edited by marcus on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: put a pic of a surfing expert in the post

lambert
barnacle

Post by lambert » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:48 pm

dinosaur wrote:
marcus wrote: the guys in there that actually can surf never come here anyway.

I can surf
i think he meant well

marcus
Owl status

Post by marcus » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:05 pm

actually i didnt mean about dino. he can probably surf way way better than i on his choice of board.
and i should appologise, calling people kooks is not something i am proud of.
there are other ways to comunicate than call names, for that guys i am sorry.

lambert
barnacle

Post by lambert » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:46 pm

haha, thats a path no one wants to tread

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:29 pm

smnmntl wrote:The only time this forum has ever shown any energy has been when myself or others try to stir things up by baiting the tards

Actual discussions about boogering have a lifespan of about 5 posts, even the tight t-shirts thread (a bona fide classic) died as soon as the hasslers got sick of it & left the room

Hence my thesis: bodyboarders' primary purpose in life is to be shat on by shortboarders
What ever you say chamberess.