Big Deadmans yesterday

Tribal discussions for bodyboarders only.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, sandonpoint, Forum Moderators

link

Big Deadmans yesterday

Post by link » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:54 pm

Just wondering if anyone was shooting yesterday between 2pm and 5pm??

I was one of only three bodyboarders that was out there. It was awesome!! Got a couple all the way through to winki. Think i have broken a bone in my foot from hitting the bottom =(

bangbro
regular

Post by bangbro » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:55 pm

wait i think i got one shot of you getting sucked over the falls after dogging wave of the day?

link

Post by link » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:37 am

bangbro wrote:wait i think i got one shot of you getting sucked over the falls after dogging wave of the day?
Put it up! i dont remember getting sucked over at all tho.. :?:

hslawl
Grommet

Post by hslawl » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:22 pm

umm that wasnt a compliment link, never herd of a bit of sarcasm??

lezza
regular

Post by lezza » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:02 pm

another fail in the bodyboarders section

link

Post by link » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:04 am

meh :roll:

Dingus
Owl status

Post by Dingus » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:04 pm

I don't like your aim there, you'll wing him at best.

What distance are you shooting at? At less than 100m or so you might be lucky with fall of shot if he's slow enough, but really you should be adjusting your aim forward.

TMC
Harry the Hat

Post by TMC » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:53 pm

Censorship Galore

Dingus
Owl status

Post by Dingus » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:12 pm

:shock:

What happened to the posts either side of mine?

Heck you guys get censored and I'm left standing there blinded by the torchlight.

ahh me so ronry.....

TMC
Harry the Hat

Post by TMC » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:30 pm

Just to help dae.

Marcus got a bit upset and cut up rough about a very witty and creative post involving the assassination of boogie boarders surifng deadmans, and also questioning the sexuality of the boogie boarder who started the thread.

Following Dae's post I preceeded to mention that I was too concerned with partaking in activities which marcus stated most shortboarders constantly concerned themselves with, to hone my sniper skills.

Clearly Marcus was unable to much the cunning and ability of his evolved standup cousins, and instead resorted to cencorship.

marcus
Owl status

Post by marcus » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:57 pm

TMC. every now and then along comes some young gun that thinks they are funny because someone blew smoke up theyre arse, you think your funny because you wore a mankini to a bbq, some people thought that was funny and you think your on a role, nice one.

I didnt get cut up, i have a job to do, as moderator to observe and regulate what gets posted on the forums. childish taunts get deleted.

I have equally censored comments by bodyboarders that have taunted in the shortboarders section.

you dont need to trawl through the bodyboarders only section stirring shit, have a read of the rules.

there are many more ways to gain the acceptance of our realsurf watermen bretheren than taking cheap shots, try posting a picture of your poo, discussing lawn maintenance or talking about your day the channel 10 weather room.

TMC
Harry the Hat

Post by TMC » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:01 pm

marcus wrote:TMC. every now and then along comes some young gun that thinks they are funny because someone blew smoke up theyre arse, you think your funny because you wore a mankini to a bbq, some people thought that was funny and you think your on a role, nice one.
It's always good to get a free psychological assessment from someone on a surfing forum.

If you had any idea, you would know the running through a carpark full of drunken teenagers and older guys having a BBQ is not particularly special.

But you are right, I crave the acceptance of all those on realsurf, and I am still coming off the high of running through a carpark in speedos a few months ago.

In short, you got a little tizzy after taking something I wrote personally. No point denying it, you were justified in your reaction as I was being a cnut.

But considering what I actually wrote and posted, in the scheme of all posts on these forums, what I put forward is not really that out of the ordinary.

And as far as trawling the boogie board forums goes, i posted on the first two threads, after not looking at it for a few weeks.

But please if you have anymore free assessments for me, I would be more than happy to see them, just PM me.

bringbackmacca
regular

Post by bringbackmacca » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:28 pm

TMC wrote:
marcus wrote:TMC. every now and then along comes some young gun that thinks they are funny because someone blew smoke up theyre arse, you think your funny because you wore a mankini to a bbq, some people thought that was funny and you think your on a role, nice one.
It's always good to get a free psychological assessment from someone on a surfing forum.

If you had any idea, you would know the running through a carpark full of drunken teenagers and older guys having a BBQ is not particularly special.

But you are right, I crave the acceptance of all those on realsurf, and I am still coming off the high of running through a carpark in speedos a few months ago.

In short, you got a little tizzy after taking something I wrote personally. No point denying it, you were justified in your reaction as I was being a cnut.

But considering what I actually wrote and posted, in the scheme of all posts on these forums, what I put forward is not really that out of the ordinary.

And as far as trawling the boogie board forums goes, i posted on the first two threads, after not looking at it for a few weeks.

But please if you have anymore free assessments for me, I would be more than happy to see them, just PM me.
LOL, i wonder how long it took you to put together that..

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:32 pm

Jeez. Lighten up marcus.

Whilst I didn't see TMC's posts I can get a fair idea of the theme based on some of his other stuff. He's one of the more entertaining participants on these forums. I've never thought it was offensive enough to get upset about. And you have to admit, the way this thread was going up to that point, the posters were leading with their chins.

If TMC didn't actually name anyone I can't see the problem.

Personally I'd prefer the moderators kept us free from the shit we put up with a few months back from "Captain Goodvibes" and some of BB's rubbish which goes a bit beyond it (not all, mind. He can be entertaining, too and he's good to take the p*ss out of).

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:18 am

What ever the modswww.2girls1cup.comdo is a joke until BB is banned. How they can keep him here but censor other stuff is stupid. If they keep BB going then ill keep dropping inappropriate material into my posts without them even realising... :twisted:

bonusbeats
Local

Post by bonusbeats » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:30 am

Revolution wrote:What ever the modswww.2girls1cup.comdo is a joke until BB is banned. How they can keep him here but censor other stuff is stupid. If they keep BB going then ill keep dropping inappropriate material into my posts without them even realising... :twisted:
que?
the bodyboarding forums aren't dead because of my actions. it's because every single thread on here is attacked by a stand-up troll before there are even four posts.

i never, ever start anything.
i only tell people who come along and start shit, how much of an arsehole they are.

and revo. we are obviously both frustrated by the trolls - so why the hell are you turning on me, and not the trolls.

wanto
barnacle

Post by wanto » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:45 am

:lol: classic thread fellas.

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:27 pm

bonusbeats wrote:
Revolution wrote:What ever the modswww.2girls1cup.comdo is a joke until BB is banned. How they can keep him here but censor other stuff is stupid. If they keep BB going then ill keep dropping inappropriate material into my posts without them even realising... :twisted:
que?
the bodyboarding forums aren't dead because of my actions. it's because every single thread on here is attacked by a stand-up troll before there are even four posts.

i never, ever start anything.
i only tell people who come along and start shit, how much of an arsehole they are.

and revo. we are obviously both frustrated by the trolls - so why the hell are you turning on me, and not the trolls.
BB = Buff Brad the most hopeless troll on here. Ruins every thread. This part of the forum has died anyways...