Afew waves from this week (pics)

Tribal discussions for bodyboarders only.

Moderators: collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, sandonpoint, Forum Moderators

Bodyboarder-sicne-1989
Local
Location: any of the heavy NSW reefs, depends where the swell hits. shark island/southern reefs mostly

Afew waves from this week (pics)

Post by Bodyboarder-sicne-1989 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:26 am

1 Unfriendly locals of the pointy kind
2 Brado
4 Dessie
5 Dessie
6Image
7 Dessie
9 Dessie
10 Brado
11 Brado
12 Dessie
14 Brado
16 The Birds...
18 Morning surf check.
19 Rich in the rain.
20 Dessie
21 Sam Strachan.
22 Rosco
23 Joey
24 Baker
26 Baker
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
28 Joey
29 Joey
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
31 Dessie
32 Dessie
33 Rich

spongeInside
Local

Post by spongeInside » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:53 am

f&*( there goes my download cap!

19 was worth the 122KB that's for sure :lol:

there was some good ones in there though..

bonka
Grommet

Post by bonka » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:58 am

Wow - that third last one has cover shot written all over it.

I suggest going through them and affixing some type of copyright mark (maybe your name, from the top left of the frame down to the bottom right) across beauties like that one. Just to be sure it doesn't show up down the line somewhere...

bassifier
Grommet

Post by bassifier » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:17 am

bonka wrote:Wow - that third last one has cover shot written all over it.

I suggest going through them and affixing some type of copyright mark (maybe your name, from the top left of the frame down to the bottom right) across beauties like that one. Just to be sure it doesn't show up down the line somewhere...
You are a dead set cock jockey....

SAsurfa
barnacle

Post by SAsurfa » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:30 pm

smnmntl wrote: some gaylord in a helmet charging a 3ft reefy
2ft reefy :wink: :lol:

Bodyboarder-sicne-1989
Local
Location: any of the heavy NSW reefs, depends where the swell hits. shark island/southern reefs mostly

Post by Bodyboarder-sicne-1989 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:35 pm

smnmntl wrote:
...or even better, instead of just posting the really good ones, camouflage them by burying them in amongst five million batshit-boring shots of some gaylord in a helmet charging a 3ft reefy
That 3ft reef could cave your skull in...
If you ever ventured away from the eastern suburbs you would realize it doesnt have to be big to get hurt.

P.s, it was a test run for a helmet cam Scott no friends...

g_u_m_b_y
barnacle

Post by g_u_m_b_y » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:17 pm

smnmntl wrote:
bonka wrote:Wow - that third last one has cover shot written all over it.

...or even better, instead of just posting the really good ones, camouflage them by burying them in amongst five million batshit-boring shots of some gaylord in a helmet charging a 3ft reefy
funniets person!

zander2nd
regular

Post by zander2nd » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:42 pm

i think you realllly need to get on to getting a new camera man....

chrisb
Owl status

Post by chrisb » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:11 pm

There's some good shots in there but........ quality over quantity - leave the audience asking for more.

bonka
Grommet

Post by bonka » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:37 pm

Hmmm... Yes hopefully old 89er has figured out that more positive response will be gained if he maybe just put up the ten best images (yes there are some good ones rotting away in there). Guess I am not one to talk given I have never posted a photo.

Given the totally retarded notion of posting 936 blurred pictures - I reckon I will be safe to try here (one guy already thinks I am a cock jockey anyways) - Good luck me!

bonka
Grommet

Post by bonka » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:44 pm

Wow it worked - I am so proud. Think I am going to devote a thread to it. That one was up the coast yesterday - I chose one the boogers might like out of respect for the fact this is in bodyboarders only. Sorry 89 for only posting one good photo.

Bodyboarder-sicne-1989
Local

Post by Bodyboarder-sicne-1989 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:20 pm

The more you lot toss on the more im going to post. its a sequence camera, it only takes 4mp shots. a few of the 1st break are at 7mp in single shot mode. they are crisp but its harder to capture the timing. i aim to show waves movement rather than aim for one good shot...

nbbooger
Grommet

Post by nbbooger » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:54 pm

facial expression in 14

yoshi10
Grommet

Post by yoshi10 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:54 pm

Bodyboarder-sicne-1989 wrote:The more you lot toss on the more im going to post. its a sequence camera, it only takes 4mp shots. a few of the 1st break are at 7mp in single shot mode. they are crisp but its harder to capture the timing. i aim to show waves movement rather than aim for one good shot...
and that is why u are a life rookie.
who the fuck wants to see wave movements hahaahah.
and great threat about the more people pay u out the more photos your going to post...really got us all there.
maybe send some of those last shots to the mags......not

Revolution
Snowy McAllister

Post by Revolution » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:12 pm

yoshi10 wrote:
Bodyboarder-sicne-1989 wrote:The more you lot toss on the more im going to post. its a sequence camera, it only takes 4mp shots. a few of the 1st break are at 7mp in single shot mode. they are crisp but its harder to capture the timing. i aim to show waves movement rather than aim for one good shot...
who the **** wants to see wave movements hahaahah.
and great threat about the more people pay u out the more photos your going to post...really got us all there.
quiet kook.

Bodyboarder-sicne-1989
Local

Post by Bodyboarder-sicne-1989 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:20 pm

yoshi10 wrote: and that is why u are a life rookie.
thats rich coming from a 12 year old who likes to bang bros. im at least twice your age. Your a rooking in this forum and obviously dont understand that i dont give a flying F*** about your feeble minded opinion.

If people didnt want to see waves movement, there wouldnt be DVD's ya f**kstick.

every one knows i post loits of shots, its the tight few who dont have unlimited BroadBand who comment on amount.

I dont aim to get shots in mags, if i had the right gear to obtain mag quality shots i wouldnt be posting them in here for kooks like you to view...

marcus
Owl status

Post by marcus » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:31 pm

yoshi10 wrote:
jeez give the guy a break.
how many of us would be stoked to see a pic of themselves surfing?
besides maybe putting a little warning that there are heaps of photos in the thread, i reakon its cool for people to get a shot of them in the surf that they wouldnt ordinarilly get.

jeez, no one takes photos of me, was really stoked when he sent some.
im sure heaps of the fellas feel the same way, but he doesnt have everyones email addresses.

maybe put a little warning about the amount of photos in the thread title BBS89.

dont worry to much about the negative feedback.

new edited bit:
do the realsurf galleries still exist? maybe put em in there
Last edited by marcus on Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zander2nd
regular

Post by zander2nd » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:31 pm

if you wre not posting them here i dont think they would be in mags. they tend to try and get a bit bigger than 2foot reefie. just saying....