HOLY MALE 2 Redemptions Song

Wondering if there are surfable waves someplace you've never visited? Or have you had an injury and want to compare experiences? Do it here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, Forum Moderators

Almighty God
regular

Re: HOLY MALE

Post by Almighty God » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:15 pm

Aw man this is probably the tenth time I have attempted to write this out...really not sure if its a good idea or not...definitely dont think I am emotionally equipped to deal with realsurfers' scrutiny and judgements. Please go easy, can assure you I am a real person...and completely fcuking devastated at the moment.

So some of my attempts to write this looked like I was trying to make out I am some sort of smug winner in this...can assure you all I am clearly the loser...by a long margin...my mind is non-stop providing me with delightful images of my girlfriend sucking someone elses dcik...I check my phone every five minutes to see if she has called...want to text her despite promising myself I wont...you get the picture

I guess the only thing that has enabled me to extract some level of satisfaction in this is due to the fact that she appeared genuinely remorseful...and tearfully begged me to consider forgiving her and allowing us to stay together. I can honestly say that was never even slightly a consideration for me. Not sure others views on that...I have never been cheated on before...well...that I am aware of...but theres just no fcuking way I would ever stay with someone after that...

but I didnt let her know that before I left...hahahaha...I figured that was a good way to improve the chances of her not fcuking this neighbour of hers the entire time I was away! Small piece of satisfaction...but we take what we can get I guess

Speaking of neighbour...just to clarify this...I actually hold no animosity toward him...I have never laid eyes on him...didnt know he existed. Ex has just moved to this place 6 weeks ago...and I am sure he doesnt...or didnt...know of my existence either (and lets be honest...hes not the first to deny the existence of the Almighty)

As I said I have never dealt with cheating...but definitely dealt with heartbreak a few times...which is a few times too many...so I applied a few things I have learnt! 1.Dont show fcuking pain...EVER...to her...any level of it. Unfortunately when she first told me, I failed miserably in this department...I wasnt going to make the same mistake again 2. End the relationship, end all contact...no lets be friends, no lets keep in touch...no weening off. It really is quite similar to breaking an addiction I am sure...and you have to go cold turkey, yeah? 3. Keep it classy hey...not going to put myself into a fcuking episode of Housoe's

So when I got back I didnt initiate contact with her at all...let her stew as long as I could...she texted me a bunch of times...some I ignored...some I gave one word answers...eventually she is trying to arrange to meet up...shes missed me sooooo much...I replied, yeah I have really been keen to see you too...well it was true, just not for the reasons she would have wanted. Then she asked...am I going to give her a big serve...so I replied..."I am guessing you will see it that way...but I do need to get all this off my chest...but I promise you 2 things 1. I have just had the best time of my life and I am in the best space I have ever been in...I am not angry or upset at all anymore about this stuff...I wont be speaking to you out of hurt or anger (there was more lie than truth in all that) and 2. This is the end of the subject for me...I am done with it, over it, and I will never raise this issue with you again" (now that was pretty much all true...but again, perhaps slightly, deliberately misleading)

So then I sat down with her a few hours later...after a very reserved hug...just peck on the cheek...hahahaha, like I said, very small levels of satisfaction...but then...in true AG fashion...I told her a little story...a parable if you like! Even started with the disclaimer...the characters in the following story are purely fictitious, any resemblance they have to real persons is purely coincidental...

I wont go into all the detail...it was about the hardworking husband...deadlines to meet...pressure and stress...debilitating illness strikes...he is really struggling at the moment (I painted him as quite the hero really)...then there was lonely housewife...husband is neglecting her...doesnt look at her the same way any more...doesnt value and appreciate her...feeling resentful and hurt...and then there was the newly employed pool maintenance man!!! hahahaha...I didnt mention he had a sick moustache...but in my mind he did. Oh lonely housewife noticed how hot it was one day so just had to do the responsible thing and get him a glass of water...

You can use your imagination where my parable headed...this secret little friendship developed...there were many not so subtle references that made it clear I had a pretty good grip on what happened. Again small satisfaction...as I watched the tears stream down her face as I got to the climax of the story...which of course coincided with other climaxes...hahahaha...I swear...I was as cold as fcuking stone...hard as a fcuking rock...no emotion at all...a lot of preparation had gone into this!

Then came the twist. I am confident at this stage she is sure I am going to tell her to fcuk off...as I really emphasised this hideous act of ultimate betrayal...but I said...now every good story has a happy ending...and so does this one...hardworking husband forgives lonely housewife...he says to her that years of love and happiness cant be erased by one mistake...

Then I just up and walk out...she is crying, calling me back...please can we talk some more...I am just...I need some time right now type thing...and go home.

She sends a few messages but I just ignored them

Next day she rings me...I am so grateful...you wont regret this type thing... I say hey sorry I am not sure what you mean...did I not make myself clear...we are done...I would be happy to never see you again. So she is like...but the story...forgiveness...the years of love??? And I said...Oh fcuk no, that was just a story, stories have to have a happy ending...this is real life honey...please dont ever make contact with me ever again, no good will ever come of it...we will both go on to have fantastic happy lives, but those lives will be separate...hahahahaha, small satisfaction!

Theres been a tad more...she tried to call a bunch of times the other night...I slid phone to red...I didnt let it ring out in case she thought maybe I hadnt heard it...then she sent a few messages...I swear I didnt read them, then turned off my phone. Next day at about 9:30 she shows up at my work...looking fcuking good too, fcuking mole...but I shook my head as she approached...I said she was really invading my privacy now, and that if I was the girl and she the male, at this point I would be making enquiries about AVOs. So she looks at me with puppy dog eyes and says...I just cant sleep, I dont want to lose you...

I said...too bad, actions always have consequences...you crossed a line...what you did cant be undone. Damn, my voice got a bit shaky...so hope she didnt notice. She left...

small satisfaction

andy2476
Owl status

Post by andy2476 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:21 pm

Almighty God wrote:.definitely dont think I am emotionally equipped to deal with realsurfers' scrutiny and judgements. Please go easy, can assure you I am a real person...and completely fcuking devastated at the moment.

mmm my favourite type of Real Surfer.
Drailed wrote:
#goteamiggy

Almighty God
regular

Post by Almighty God » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:26 pm

andy2476 wrote:
Almighty God wrote:.definitely dont think I am emotionally equipped to deal with realsurfers' scrutiny and judgements. Please go easy, can assure you I am a real person...and completely fcuking devastated at the moment.

mmm my favourite type of Real Surfer.
haha one of the times I wrote this out I wrote...so yeah Andy that pretty much rules you out of posting here...but I didnt want to single anyone out

andy2476
Owl status

Post by andy2476 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:27 pm

Got any photos of her you could post?
Drailed wrote:
#goteamiggy

Almighty God
regular

Post by Almighty God » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:32 pm

andy2476 wrote:Got any photos of her you could post?
I'll try to get a shot of her blowing her neighbour for ya buddy...

andy2476
Owl status

Post by andy2476 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:36 pm

Bingo.
Drailed wrote:
#goteamiggy

rmb
barnacle

Post by rmb » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Sorry to hear My Lord really hope the saga doesn't drag on any longer and you can move on.

I was looking forward to reading about the waves you got which I hope wasn't tarnished by the other shit so come on mate produce.

black duck
Snowy McAllister

Post by black duck » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:48 pm

Almighty God, you sound like a prime cnut.
Stop being a cnut.
smnmntll wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:20 pm
You foaming spangoloids need to chill before you all do wetties on the carpet

Almighty God
regular

Post by Almighty God » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:50 pm

rmb wrote:Sorry to hear My Lord really hope the saga doesn't drag on any longer and you can move on.

I was looking forward to reading about the waves you got which I hope wasn't tarnished by the other shit so come on mate produce.
yeah sorry buddy, I like your way of thinking...will get on to it. I tried my best to stay on topic...its just that damn Steve...I cant possibly ignore a request from that guy

Almighty God
regular

Post by Almighty God » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:53 pm

black duck wrote:Almighty God, you sound like a prime cnut.
Stop being a cnut.
Its hard to change habits that have developed over like 8 billion years...or 8 thousand...depending on your stance on...oh no lets not open up that can of worms again...

Almighty God
regular

Post by Almighty God » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:58 pm

andy2476 wrote:Bingo.
yeah ya did just hand that one to me on a platter...I will interpret that as a...youre ok AG, Im here for ya

Thanks mate, will cherish this moment, as I open a second box of tissues

foamy
Snowy McAllister

Post by foamy » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:13 pm

AG, very very painful. You have to make your own decisions about the future of the relationship. No point maintaining it if you think it won't work. Best to stop.

But, ideally you should ease up on the vengeance. Trying to hurt back really doesn't help you. Some good old quotes.
“Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.”
"Holding a grudge is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die"
etc.

We are all imperfect.
Be kind.

But, I have been in your well of pain. It's bloody tough.

andy2476
Owl status

Post by andy2476 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:19 pm

Almighty God wrote:
andy2476 wrote:Bingo.
yeah ya did just hand that one to me on a platter...I will interpret that as a...youre ok AG, Im here for ya

Thanks mate, will cherish this moment, as I open a second box of tissues

If you like but i'd actually like to see a photo of this horny bitch.
Drailed wrote:
#goteamiggy

ctd
barnacle

Post by ctd » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:22 pm

I've yet to understand why someone would confess to an affair.

Drailed
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Drailed » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:27 am

Steve, ask fot photos of the ex please.
Trev wrote:I have always had a lot of time for Dick
smnmntll wrote:Got one in the mouth once, that was pretty memorable

channels
Duke Status

Post by channels » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:14 am

AG - I'm surprised to hear you lived next door to Andy.

Cranked
Duke Status

Post by Cranked » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:37 pm

foamy wrote:AG, very very painful. You have to make your own decisions about the future of the relationship. No point maintaining it if you think it won't work. Best to stop.

But, ideally you should ease up on the vengeance. Trying to hurt back really doesn't help you. Some good old quotes.
“Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.”
"Holding a grudge is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die"
etc.

We are all imperfect.
Be kind.

But, I have been in your well of pain. It's bloody tough.
Wise words foamy. I've been there as well AG, traumatic, but couldn't forgive her at the time; my pain, anger and resentment drove her further away. There was a sort of a stand-off, and we both ended up with someone else. We still see each other every now and then, mutual forgiveness.
“I don’t necessarily agree with everything I say ”— Marshall McLuhan

Drailed
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Drailed » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:47 pm

Mate, sorry but she sounds like a complete tramp and best you found out now rather than when you got her pregnant and tied to her for life.

Dissapointing and hurtful no doubt but what a slag. Good riddance.
Trev wrote:I have always had a lot of time for Dick
smnmntll wrote:Got one in the mouth once, that was pretty memorable