Panchakarma - more than a healing system

Wondering if there are surfable waves someplace you've never visited? Or have you had an injury and want to compare experiences? Do it here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, Forum Moderators

heyin

Panchakarma - more than a healing system

Post by heyin » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:34 pm

More than ever before, people are realizing the power of Ayurveda and have begun to regard this more than as a mere healing system. For the body to eliminated of all the accumulated toxic wastes it is essential that it has to cleansed internally and best panchakarma treatment is more than effective, it is in improving the complete physical and mental wellness of the patient. A person constantly tortures the body knowingly or unknowingly and this torture will have to pay a price before it’s too late. The wrong diet habits, lifestyle, stress, consumption of foods that have opposite actions like meat and curd or cooked honey cans all alter the internal constitution and this has to be cleared with a treatment that can correct the damages done so far. Deep seated infections can be brought to surface and completely cured with this treatment. As the name suggests panchakarma is a unique blend of five types of therapeutic measures that are used for purification and rejuvenation. With this mode of treatment one can prevent the onset of many infections and strengthen the immune system. It is a unique combination of various ayurvedic treatments like oil massages, herbal administration of medicines both orally as well as nasally. In addition to this the panchakarma treatment brings about the lost internal balance and rejuvenates the internal systems. It is to be noted that this type of treatment must only be done by trained and experienced Ayurvedic practitioners who have years of expertise and have the facility to treat the patients offering personal guidance.

swvic
Snowy McAllister

Re: Panchakarma - more than a healing system

Post by swvic » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:36 pm

Sign me up. Where can I get some of this amazing treatment?

One thing, though; because I've had health issues with my arse, I'm a little disappointed that you don't mention anal herbal administrations at all. Is this an oversight on your part?
marcus wrote:and that vicco dude, whatsisname?

ctd
barnacle

Post by ctd » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:35 pm

Swvic, you need Yoga, not Panchakarma. No 27. I'll leave it to others who know you better to nominate other uses you might find.
PB220603 yoga.jpg

alakaboo
Huey's Right Hand

Post by alakaboo » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:09 pm

I actually have a sort of affection for the blind dedication of spammers like heyin.

Not even a "hello" or a "by your leave", just leap straight in to the spiel without even a glance sideways to see what forum you managed to register for

swvic
Snowy McAllister

Post by swvic » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:39 pm

Yep, number 27 it is. If it ever happens again I'll give it a try, Although I should start now to get on top of 24. Petulance will never have health issues

Yeah, 'boo, it does display an admirable single-mindedness. I'm hoping we hear from heyin again. I reckon he'd definitely try to convince me of the efficacy of Panchakarma for roids
marcus wrote:and that vicco dude, whatsisname?

Slobadan Madicubich
Harry the Hat

Post by Slobadan Madicubich » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:54 pm

swvic wrote: I reckon he'd definitely try to convince me of the efficacy of Panchakarma for roids
Urban dictionary describes pancha as a giant strap on dildo of 20 colours.
I assume there is a chart explaining what colour treats what & the practitioner rams it in to the colour band that matches the specific well being you are seeking.

The Mighty Sunbird
Huey's Right Hand

Post by The Mighty Sunbird » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:15 pm

Is number 23 the same as Mad Fish Disease?
Erase.