Boards for pregnant ladies

Wondering if there are surfable waves someplace you've never visited? Or have you had an injury and want to compare experiences? Do it here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, Shari, Forum Moderators

Surfnsmurf
Local

Re: Boards for pregnant ladies

Post by Surfnsmurf » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:26 pm

No problem. As a newbie myself i can empathise with you in regards to the systematic abuse and accusations of being a troll by the already established members.
andy2476 wrote:If I ever renovate our bathroom. I'm gonna put in a little step thing for shaving my legs
beerfan wrote:like today tonight, same episode over and over and no one watching. *turns up volume*

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:51 pm

bellybabe, one of the "features" of this forum is that pretty much everyone cops all sorts of digs and innuendo.
To squash that would drag (?) the forum back into the world of boredom.
Thare ARE limits and I try to keep some sort of balance = not always easy. There's no doubt this is a sort of "boys' club" which is not necessarily a good thing but I doubt you could deny there are similar "girls' clubs" on line.
However, to be fair, there have been several genuine replies to your original query.
I would like you to stick around, but it's obviously your choice.You need to have a thick skin.
All the best.
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:52 pm

Oh.
And checking an IP address doesn't mean much these days when households have multiple computers, more access at work and wifi.
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

andy2476
Owl status

Post by andy2476 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:34 pm

bellybabe wrote:
Surfnsmurf wrote:Don't worry about andy he's goingm through the denial stage and lashes out at everyone
Can you help me please? I find this harrassment unsettling.
What is the name of the mods who run this site and how do I contact them?
So glad I didnt make a donation to this forum which is seemingly full of assholes.

Womble are you suggesting I look like a man? And what or who is cooper? I took the photo on reverse on my galaxy 3.

What is wrong with you people?
Bingo.
Drailed wrote:
#goteamiggy

steve shearer
BUTTONMEISTER

Post by steve shearer » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:14 pm

you have nice arms bellybabe.

good luck with the surfing thing.
I want Nightclub Dwight dead in his grave I want the nice-nice up in blazes

Skipper
Duke Status

Post by Skipper » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:35 pm

seriously? they look like track marks on the left one.

surely someone on here's been pregnant.

godsavetheking
Duke Status

Post by godsavetheking » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:53 pm

I have a big issue with the sign. With the question mark placed where it is, the "Andy & Womble" sentence is bordering on non sequitur. Troll or no troll, I'm really struggling to get past this
Beanpole wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:48 pm
To tell the truth eggs are one thing I avoid buying when I’m grocery shopping. So you may say I’m an intermittent egg buyer who usually lets someone else buy them.

bellybabe

Post by bellybabe » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:03 am

Hard to have thick skin all the time trev. Grandfather died and I will be attending his funeral out of town tomorrow. But hey, I should toughen up so your members can continue being assholes.
I think saying that this is a boys Club and tormenting behavior is normal so get over it, is a cop out.
Would you all have treated your mum, sister, wife or girlfriend with such attitude?
Or even a lady on the street? Fuck no, you'd have your ass handed to you for being such a jerk.

I acknowledge the gentlemen who contributed to my question and I appreciate that. Thank you. :B

To everyone else, you're pathetic.

Im on my phone at the moment so I will attempt to deactivate my account tomorrow. Or perhaps you could be of some assistance trev and fo it for me.

<:

Yuke Hunt
Duke Status

Post by Yuke Hunt » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:07 am

I fail to see where this mistreatment has occurred ... besides Andy-fournumbers troll proclamation ... which is hardly heinous ... its been all niceties.

Irreverence is the common form of flattery here ... a love-fest its not.

Hope you sort this bump on board conundrum out ... what's hubby got to say on this matter ? Is he or has he at any time been a member of this forum ?

Love and best wishes ... your humble servant

Womble.

PS: Just go for a soft top ... like the surf schools use. Surf mat it later. I think you may find that in the later stages of this pregnancy thing surfing will take a back sea troll ... sorry ... back seat roll.

And stop getting angry at complete strangers for no apparent reason ... its unbecoming of such a fine woman as yourself.

I would also like to point out that its not just me who has issues with the grammatical inconsistencies with your sign ... the fact that you reside in Brisneyland is no excuse.

Have you bumped into Iggy up there ?
The moving finger writes and having writ moves on ... now all thy piety nor wit shall lure it back to cancel even half a line ... nor all thy tears wash out a single word of it.

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:59 pm

This thread is epic.

bellybabe I take your word for it that you were offended.

A few tips I guess?

- Lisa Andersen the four time world womens surf champ surfed in competition till she was five months pregnant
- swimming is awesome stuff for a pregnant person, I just watched a friend of mine swim full on squad stuff till she was seven months, and she actually got a bit faster!
- stand up paddling? Might be something worth considering

I think you should trust your own sense of how things are going and keep doing what you love until your body's telling you not to.

godsavetheking
Duke Status

Post by godsavetheking » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:12 pm

congratulations?
Beanpole wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:48 pm
To tell the truth eggs are one thing I avoid buying when I’m grocery shopping. So you may say I’m an intermittent egg buyer who usually lets someone else buy them.

Slobadan Madicubich
Harry the Hat

Post by Slobadan Madicubich » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:43 pm

only a small nudge.
Like a baby bump