Parklife

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

behhh02
Grommet

Parklife

Post by behhh02 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:59 am

Did anyone go to parklife yesterday? Ajax was awesome.

chris_010
Local

Post by chris_010 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:59 am

think u'll be surfin in the dark salty mate.

bryce2099
Grommet

Post by bryce2099 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:17 am

yess i went and it was soo fking good.

Carbon
regular

Post by Carbon » Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:51 am

heard parkmunt was pretty good.. too many people there who dont even want to listen to the music just get fucked.. not really worth it in my eyes
smnmntl wrote:Matty.... surfers don't talk to each other in the water because many of them are secretly gay and just want to bum each other off.

seedyk
Grommet

Post by seedyk » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:02 am

parklife was great...
except for the fact one of my best friends had a massive seizure and stopped breathing for a while in the front of the air stage crowd...shes ok now no permanent damage...just a big eye opener about pills etc...i know im sure as hell never doing one again after seeing it firsthand and taking care of her.

the worst part is that the entire front of the audience were yelling to the camera crew to get ambos, and what did they do? they filmed it and stood there. fucking useless pigs.

if youre going to pill, always be aware of any warning signs of overheating, photosensitive stuff from strobe lights etc, dont ignore them even if you think youre just tripping out->its not worth the risk.

Clarky
regular

Post by Clarky » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:05 pm

HAHAHAHA salty u loser u need to get out more. sound like a bitch and the south swell was shit anyway haha sucker :D

reggie

Post by reggie » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:35 pm

seedyk wrote: if youre going to pill, always be aware of any warning signs of overheating, photosensitive stuff from strobe lights etc, dont ignore them even if you think youre just tripping out->its not worth the risk.
i'd say the warning signs start long before you take the drug... ingredients (horse steroids, glass) like wtf... you wouldnt eat this rubbish so why swallow it in a pill?

its good to see you learnt your lesson before anything more serious happened to someone you know or yourself. just be greatful your friend doesnt have to be remember as the kid that overdosed on e.
Clarky wrote:HAHAHAHA salty u loser u need to get out more. sound like a bitch and the south swell was shit anyway haha sucker
Where is the humerous part to his story, i kind of missed it. If your refering to his mate having a seizure in the middle of the concert? - I must be forgetting how funny it can be.

And is he a bitch because he aint gonna hit it no more? I'd actually say the kid has some brains. Tried it, had his fun, got away unscathed. Its the ones that dont realise that find themselves in all sorts...

You'll be sweet Clarky, nothing will ever happen to you.

DF

Post by DF » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:51 pm

im pretty sure he didnt mean get out, as in get out in the surf...

dig up stupid. . .

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:51 pm

Yeah i spewing i didnt go. I would have liked to see Cut Chemist and Krafty Kuts.

Yeah at Field Day there are heaps of posers there who just wanna get trashed and have never heard of any of the acts. Shame...

DF

Post by DF » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:54 pm

salty wrote:
DF wrote:im pretty sure he didnt mean get out, as in get out in the surf...

dig up stupid. . .
:o Oooh, do you think? I didn't realise you STUPID F*CK! :lol:

HA i still hear digging...

bryce2099
Grommet

Post by bryce2099 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:57 pm

[quote="Coops@DY"]Yeah i spewing i didnt go. I would have liked to see Cut Chemist and Krafty Kuts.

yeah i was there for all of krafty kuts it was soo good.but the best for me was mix master mike he was siick, mixing the best shit.

Kunji
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Kunji » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:14 pm

bryce2099 wrote:
Coops@DY wrote:Yeah i spewing i didnt go. I would have liked to see Cut Chemist and Krafty Kuts.
yeah i was there for all of krafty kuts it was soo good.but the best for me was mix master mike he was siick, mixing the best shit.
Oh yeah i missed him too. :cry:

Clarky
regular

Post by Clarky » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:15 pm

reggie mate i wasnt laughing at the pill story, i wasnt talking bout that at all, i was laughing at salty trying to say that he had a better time sleeping and goin for the "early" for the "good" southerly swell that never came haha

i wouldnt laugh at shit like that, thats heavy, and salty DF's right i diddnt mean get out as in out in the water, i mean socially to events and shit, its all well and good to diss the good times, your the one missing out :D
take it eze ppl :P

DF

Post by DF » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:19 pm

Clarky wrote:reggie mate i wasnt laughing at the pill story, i wasnt talking bout that at all, i was laughing at salty trying to say that he had a better time sleeping and goin for the "early" for the "good" southerly swell that never came haha

i wouldnt laugh at shit like that, thats heavy, and salty DF's right i diddnt mean get out as in out in the water, i mean socially to events and shit, its all well and good to diss the good times, your the one missing out :D
2nd that...

easy to bag it when your not doing it

yanks r us
charger

Post by yanks r us » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:44 pm

pussys.

go out and still surf dont be soft.

reggie

Post by reggie » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:20 pm

Clarky wrote:reggie mate i wasnt laughing at the pill story, i wasnt talking bout that at all, i was laughing at salty trying to say that he had a better time sleeping and goin for the "early" for the "good" southerly swell that never came haha

mate i misread, i thought you were refering to seedyk's post after he'd refered to watching his friend having a seizure. my bad!

savesealrocks
barnacle

Post by savesealrocks » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:34 pm

reggie wrote:i'd say the warning signs start long before you take the drug... ingredients (horse steroids, glass) like wtf... you wouldnt eat this rubbish so why swallow it in a pill?

its good to see you learnt your lesson before anything more serious happened to someone you know or yourself. just be greatful your friend doesnt have to be remember as the kid that overdosed on e.

yeh righto Ronald. And anyway WTF is powdered glass or Horse steroids gunna do to you? :roll: :roll: Go make yourself a coffee you idiot. The kid would have passed out due to dehydration, as reported cases of pills cut with PMA etc. (stuff that will actually f#ck you up) are extremely rare. Why would a dealer want his customers f#cked up? they won't come back. :roll:

If a young man or woman, especially underage, gets extremely drunk, passes out or even needs to visit a hospital. The parents and friends of the kid will be all accepting and sh#t of his lack of experience and knowledge of what alcohol can do to you (usually resulting in a funny tale at a 21st :roll: ).

Ecstacy is an apparent and undeniable part of youth culture these days, so why can't you older folk just accept it and rather than bag it, just try and educate on how to go about it safely and keep informed to make decisions and deliberate on it properly.

reggie

Post by reggie » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:40 pm

savesealrocks wrote:
reggie wrote:i'd say the warning signs start long before you take the drug... ingredients (horse steroids, glass) like wtf... you wouldnt eat this rubbish so why swallow it in a pill?

yeh righto Ronald. And anyway WTF is powdered glass or Horse steroids gunna do to you? :roll: :roll: Go make yourself a coffee you idiot. The kid would have passed out due to dehydration, as reported cases of pills cut with PMA etc. (stuff that will actually f#ck you up) are extremely rare. Why would a dealer want his customers f#cked up? they won't come back. :roll:

If a young man or woman, especially underage, gets extremely drunk, passes out or even needs to visit a hospital. The parents and friends of the kid will be all accepting and sh#t of his lack of experience and knowledge of what alcohol can do to you (usually resulting in a funny tale at a 21st :roll: ).

Ecstacy is an apparent and undeniable part of youth culture these days, so why can't you older folk just accept it and rather than bag it, just try and educate on how to go about it safely and keep informed to make decisions and deliberate on it properly.
dont drink coffee, although a hot chocolate goes down alright...
the dealer doesnt give a shit about his customers, he wants to make as much dough as he can.. you think he's going to offer money back guarentee to his customers too? maybe throw in a pair of steak knives!! haha tosser

ecstacy shouldnt be a part of any youth culture what so ever.. the shit isnt good for you. if it wasnt so bad you'd be buying at at your local supermarket... there are reasons why it isnt legal.. i havent heard of anyone pushing for them to become legal anyway, weed on the other hand is used as a form of medication in the US <-- not that they are any example of what to become...