Drinking games!

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

willie
barnacle

Drinking games!

Post by willie » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:10 pm

Tell your favourite drinking game!

I love the one with the deck of cards, where each card has a rule and the big mugs in the middle that you pour your drink into on a certain card...
can't really remember all the card rules...

but yeh! share your greatest drinking game and some experiences

*so i can use them on the weekend*

rustyryder

RAZOR!

Post by rustyryder » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:11 am

a game my buddy's in I made up a few years ago when the surf sucked...Everyone gets a die, whoever rolls the lowest has to take a shot. The game doesn't end until all the alcohol is finished or you pass out. You have to roll on a table and if you roll off, you automatically have to take a shot. If two people get the lowest number, its a "roll off" which then counts as two shots if you lose. Its very streaky and you can be blacked within 20 minutes.

Also, great music must be playing in order to pump up whoever has to take a shot..Believe its awesome, but ridiculously nuts. Ive brought the game all over the world.

Bear
barnacle

Post by Bear » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:13 am

Ha ha ha I play that game all the time.. its called either Kings or Ring of Death!
Um if you want a set of rules they are all different for each person but the rules i play are

2-2 fingers of your drink, you must drink 1 finger and the rest can be sent to anyone, even yourself.
3-4 are the same as above except 3 fingers and 4 fingers
5- Ship came to shore: Say aloud" A ship came to shore carrying a shit load of- ....... You then say something like Cars or beach names and it goes round in a circle where people must name a car or a beach or whatever until someone stutters too long or someone repeats!
6- Rule card. If rule is broken, punishment 2 fingers.
7-Toilet/Veto card. Allows you to go pee pee or like a get out of free jail card so you can escape one drink penalty.
8-Do something card: at some poing person can do something obvious eg pat head or something. everyone else must copy his action, last person to do it drinks!(If an 8 is pulled by someone else before action starts then your card is not usuable anymore!)
9-BANG: Pretend your a cowboy and stand up at any point in game(or until another 9 is drawn) and point at two people and say "bang!". They must draw fake guns and shoot eachother like a western... the loser drinks!
10-Waterfall: Everyone starts drinking. Everyone must keep drinking until Person who got the card stops and then the person on his/her left can stop and then the person left of them can stop until the last person. You can drink as long as you want and thus punish people!
j-TWO fingers to person on left
q-two fingers to person on right
k- Pour some of your drink into center mug, last king must drink it!
A- Shot or rest of your drink!

Like i said these are the rules and games me and my mates play... its good fun and you get drunk very very quickly!
Youve also got crappy games like never never where someone says something he/she hasnt done before and anyone who has done it must drink! eg "never never have i surfed standup" EVERYONE who has then must drink. It usually gets very sexual very quickly!

sIX SHOOTER- have 12 people with a beer each in two teams of 6. first person sculls once he is done second person can drink etc and its a tag race to the end. proper rule is that when one team finishes the LOSING teams members must invert glasses over their heads thus pouring any remaining beer on themselves!!!

And one more for kicks and my favourite though i havent done it properly-
The beer marathon! also known as the "century club" everyone grabs a beer and a shot glass. Start a timer that counts from one minute.. each minute on the minute you must have a shot of beer! this goes for 100 shots! Say your using 33ml glasses thats about 3.3 litres of beer youll drink by the end of it. some rules people play is no bathroom breaks... if you miss a shot your out! if you puke your out! and you can have a prize for the winner!!!

As you can tell i like drinking every once and a while so have some fun!!! If you want more i have quite a few!

Best experience was playing ring of death with just two mates in queensland at 2:30 in the arvo. we ran out of beer half way so we all had 50% alco and 50% soft drinks. In one game which took just 10 minutes we all had drunk between 8-10 standard drinks... we then went off to fishos pub which was a perfect 20 minute walk away so we burnt just a tad of our buzz off!!!

macca202
Harry the Hat

Post by macca202 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:57 am

yeah kings is bloody awesome. the rules we played are pretty simmilar.
some of our diff cards are (i can't remember what cards we do it for)

box head: person who draws that card has to wear a box on their head and can't take it off untill someone else draws that card. also, that person can't speak or they drink.

One word story: self explanatory

2 and 3 are designate those drinks to someone else (eg if you draw a 3, you can give 3 to one person, or 1 to 3 people etc)

Make up your own rule. any rule, eg you can't touch your hair or you drink. (this is awesome for getting the girls drunk

we do it drinking with punch though. couple bricks of vodka, couple bags of goon, couple bottles of passion pop, couple big tins of pinaple juice, couple bottles of ginger beer, and a bag of ice. tastes good and gets you fu(ked deceptively quickly. and only about $10 each.

moods
regular

Post by moods » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:01 am

i just want to drink...don't need a game :D

Johnno
Harry the Hat

Post by Johnno » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:14 am

A game they use to play, of sort's, at one of the pubs at the rocks. Thay had a fat old ugly drag queen who would entertain the crowd on Sunday afternoons.

If queenie caught you holding a drink in your right hand you either had to skoal it or kiss the queenie .............. :shock:

Apart from the odd sailors :shock:, everyone else would skoal their drink. ......... :wink:
Last edited by Johnno on Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rude_Beef
regular

Post by Rude_Beef » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:30 am

What about the old 'Goon of Fortune'. You tie the goon bag to a clothesline and everyone stands around in a circle. Then you spin the clothesline and whoever the g-bag is infront of takes a drink. Sounds preety lame on paper but at least it gets you blind, not to mention saves you money too.

Bear
barnacle

Post by Bear » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:32 am

smnmntl wrote:
bags not go drinking with Bear and his boogie bum chums
:lol:
im the only one in my friend circle who bodyboards... no one else does anything!

Where that game is best is when your playing with a whole bunch of ladies you fancy!!!
You can then ask questions or imply certain things to find out about thier naughty ways... gives you the heads up on who your trying to score with!! :lol:

munch
Harry the Hat

Post by munch » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:22 pm

best one I've played is during golf, if you win the hole you have a shot, it's basically a simple handicap system ;)
If it's well engineered it's beautiful .

ryan89
regular

Post by ryan89 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:07 pm

Beer goggles is a good game. Hard to explain though

savesealrocks
barnacle

Post by savesealrocks » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:09 pm

munch wrote:best one I've played is during golf, if you win the hole you have a shot, it's basically a simple handicap system ;)
that game would be totally f$cked. your trying to get messed and even if you won every hole, thats only 18 shots in like 4 hours. yeh fun. drinking games need to be fast, erratic, and involve plenty of alcohol otherwise everyone in question just gets bored. ive had that many people go on like " oh man we gotta play this awesome drinking game" ten minutes later i am hating this person because he is "conveniently" shit at the game and drinking all my vodka. everyone knows when they are bein ripped in a game but no-one says anything. go figure.

big_spender
regular

Post by big_spender » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:25 pm

Rude_Beef wrote:What about the old 'Goon of Fortune'. You tie the goon bag to a clothesline and everyone stands around in a circle. Then you spin the clothesline and whoever the g-bag is infront of takes a drink. Sounds preety lame on paper but at least it gets you blind, not to mention saves you money too.

yea i use to do that with my mates it is pretty fun... usually the backyard gets destroyed + the neighbours yards :oops:

macca202
Harry the Hat

Post by macca202 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:12 am

savesealrocks wrote:
munch wrote:best one I've played is during golf, if you win the hole you have a shot, it's basically a simple handicap system ;)
that game would be totally f$cked. your trying to get messed and even if you won every hole, thats only 18 shots in like 4 hours. yeh fun. drinking games need to be fast, erratic, and involve plenty of alcohol otherwise everyone in question just gets bored. ive had that many people go on like " oh man we gotta play this awesome drinking game" ten minutes later i am hating this person because he is "conveniently" shit at the game and drinking all my vodka. everyone knows when they are bein ripped in a game but no-one says anything. go figure.
i think it's more of a handicap system, less of a drinking game.

yeah goon of fortune is fun. when your trashed, you always want it to land on you, so what i do is head butt it so it stops at me :lol:

halfy
Local
Location: Don't you think you've had a little too much to drink

Post by halfy » Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:54 pm

ever played "my Vagina is..."?

its a funny as hell game when youve got about 5-8 mates.

the premise of the game is based around the alphabet. so you start off with say, "my vagina is like admirable". then it goes around hte table with the same letter until someone stumbles, takes too long etc. then the letter moves onto B,C,D....until finally at Z.

there's also a bit of an add on if you wanna make it more interesting.

Double Word score is where a letter is used twice in two words, for example, "my Vagina is pre-pubescant". if you can pull that off you dont have to drink the next time you screw up.

you're also not allowed to swear, point your finger at people or say the word "drink" otherwise you have to drink yourself. consequntly you get people pointing with their elbows, yelling "consume" instead of drink and then swearing aloud when they break the rule, i.e a double hit of whatever there drinking. the person who gets to Z and cant get a word out has to skull there beer.

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:55 am

Animal Noise Thumper.

You sit around with a glass of something f**kin appalling in the middle. Everyone chooses an animal noise (sheep? pig? whatever). Person A starts by making his noise followed by someone else's. That someone then has to make his own noise followed by someone ELSE's, and so forth. You can't return the move to the guy who passed it to you. You can't point at a loser except with your elbows. You can't mistakenly call someone out. You can't make any noise at all out of turn. First person to f**k up has to drink whatever is in the glass.

The obvious horror being the more you f**k up, the more you f**k up, if you take my meaning.

This game was a favourite of the early 1980s Australian travelling pro crew and was played frequently and with devastating effect, often in Hawaii, where I reckon it reached a peak the night Simon Anderson won the Pipe Masters in 1981, some people probably still have hangovers from that night.

pringle
Grommet

Post by pringle » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:35 am

Gday guys,

Hope this hasnt been mentioned but we play "I've never..." The person calls something out which they have never done and everyone drinks who has participated in the act. Like someone said its awesome to get dirt on ppl. One chic at uni got the name BT...Been there done that.
Our rugby club also has drinking rules as well which get you absolutely smashed.
1) You can only drink with your left hand. Try it for a whole night.
The penalty - three finger skull
2) Safety rule - If a person can push your drink with their thumb ie. its that close to the edge of the table.
3) Nicknames are usually handed out. Must cal people by their nicknames.
4) No pointing with fingers
5) The best rule ever...A spilt/dropped drink means the person must shoot the boot. This means they must take off their shoe or others force them to take it off and everyone contributes by poring any alcohol into the shoe. The person must then skull every bit or onto the head. With sweaty sneakers after a hard days training many have spewed from just the taste.

Anyway have a good one

Shaunm
Snowy McAllister

Post by Shaunm » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:05 pm

Backyard Cricket
When the batter hits a run they must swig from a beer at the end before turning for another run or after completing the run.
When a 4 or 6 is hit each batter must skull the entire drink.
When a wicket falls all fielders must skull an entire drink. Fielders must not place any drinks on the field, ie they must hold them, or tuck into shorts etc, and if any drink is spilled whilst fielding all fielders must skull their drinks...you can keep adding to this!
Never confuse ambition with ability

roosters
regular

Post by roosters » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:11 pm

ok yes some of my favs have already been mentioned

when we go to uni games we have frequent Kangaroo Court sessions. people charge each other for fucted up reasons or for stupid things people have done previously. Penalties are decided by the judges but can be anything from a beer bong to a measely 2 finger skull.

during court we apply all the normal rules mentioned above, but also if anyone can speak another language then they must speak that language all the time...its quite funny to hear someone talking portugese and yet having no effing idea what they are talking about.

another rule is for a certain period of time you cannot show teeth. So you have people talking using their gums.

Kings and century club

here are some others...

bagerka - sorta hard to explain but good game

cricket- based on the real game. you go round in a circle progressively ocutning up too 25 which is the safe number. On any multiples of either number 4 of 6 you must do the corresponding signal. once you reach 25 a new rule is introduced each time on a different number.

You can also use no-balls (which reverse direction)

also when we watched origin this year. each person got a player picked out of a hat, and each player had different reasons to drink.

eg i had andrew ryan (he started on the bench) and each time he did a hit up i had to drink. Also each time the bench was shown with him on it i also had to drink.

another guy had fitzgibbon and he had to drink on every tackle fitzy made... to put it simply - he was quadrippled parked on many a time and was fucked by the 15th minute mark.