Cronulla Riots

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

pd

Cronulla Riots

Post by pd » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:03 pm

Surfers are a special breed of human. We are well educated in different races as we travel to find exotic waves. It is up to us to show all the rednecks that we can live in tolerance.

Tha_Real_Deal
Grommet

Post by Tha_Real_Deal » Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:44 pm

shit is gettin hektic everywhere, theres a bunch of lebbos up at my local shops causin trouble with all the aussies lol

pd

Post by pd » Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:45 pm

didn't post it 3 times. computer error I suppose ????

macca202
Harry the Hat

Post by macca202 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:07 pm

why is it that when you go into pd's profile and click on View posts by user, it returns no results?
odd

sandonpoint

Post by sandonpoint » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:00 pm

maybe he deleted them... sneaky bastard

"turn the fear of the unknown into the exictement of the potential"

pd

sneaky bastard

Post by pd » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:08 am

mulitcultrulism does work as long as the host country outnumbers the immigrants. In this case the West Sydney
middle eastern communities are outnumbering the beachside
aussies by 3to1. Thats why locals feel they are losing control of the lifestyle as they know it. And thats why locals are fighting back. They wouldn't have to fight back if our desision makers had a population balance, instead of letting an umlimited flood of immigrants in to Auz.

dammit__01
Owl status

Post by dammit__01 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:19 am

well its good to see about 50000 people against the race riots last night. green day instead of saying scream so F*cking loud every redneck in america can hear you they also did that but b4 it they did ... Scream so F*cking loud every Racist Bastard i n Cronulla can hear you and the stadium errupted.

murrum
Local

Post by murrum » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:37 am

Hey pb, you write this...
It is up to us to show all the rednecks that we can live in tolerance.
Then you write this
They wouldn't have to fight back if our desision makers had a population balance, instead of letting an umlimited flood of immigrants in to Auz.
Your first point is a great idea, then the next point :? :?

Immigrant balance?
The vast bulk of immigrants are white anglo's, or do these not count?
What do you mean by population balance? What kind of ratios of anglo to other should we set up based on race? That is completely the wrong additude.

Get this straight, there is not an unlimited flood of imigrants.
There is no particular perfect "balance" - people just come here if they can - from wherever, it doesnt matter. What matters is how they are accepted into australian society.

Australia doesnt (in theory) discriminate on who comes here based on race - and nor should they - that would be RACIST.

Like you say in your first post, tolerance and acceptance - from all sides -is the key.
the dreams that stuff was made of

ric_vidal
Snowy McAllister

Post by ric_vidal » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:45 am

pd wrote:didn't post it 3 times. computer error I suppose ????
Fallen into the same trap a couple of times when you go 'back' via the navigation bar just after submitting a post I think it posts the message again... :arrow:

pd

for murrum

Post by pd » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:53 am

I will say it again Murrum ...
mulitcultrulism ''does work'' as long as the ''host'' country outnumbers the immigrants. In this case the West Sydney
middle eastern communities are outnumbering the beachside
aussies by 3to1. Thats why locals feel they are ''losing control'' of the lifestyle as they know it. And thats ''why'' locals are fighting back. They wouldn't ''have'' to fight back if our desision makers had a population balance, instead of letting an umlimited flood of immigrants in to Auz.

pd

cronulla

Post by pd » Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:36 pm

if u see a group of ethnic slur goes here causing trouble tell them to fuk off back to thier
western suburb shopping centres,
if you see a group of aussie yobs causing trouble tell them to fuk off back to their housing commission flats. the beach is to relax.

zzz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by zzz » Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:01 pm

pd - you did post it three times and you know it. You posted in response to a thread, you posted it as a main topic in general discussion, and you posted it as a main topic in the tangents area - I reckon it would be pretty hard to do this accidentally.

You've also done a complete u-turn from your original post in your replies. (you talk about travelling the world, and tolerance then talk about banning immigrants - seems pretty contradictory - maybe the countries you travel to should ban you as well).

Looks like deliberate trolling to me.
"Stay happy and everything will be perfectly all right"... Jack Norris

JuBu
regular

Post by JuBu » Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:16 pm

Will being tolerant of different cultural/behavioural attitudes get my car windows, tyres or bodywork fixed?

foamballpilotqueen
regular

Post by foamballpilotqueen » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:27 pm

murrum wrote: Get this straight, there is not an unlimited flood of imigrants.
There is no particular perfect "balance" - people just come here if they can - from wherever, it doesnt matter. What matters is how they are accepted into australian society.

Australia doesnt (in theory) discriminate on who comes here based on race - and nor should they - that would be RACIST.

Like you say in your first post, tolerance and acceptance - from all sides -is the key.
immigrants should embrace australia's culture. people have abused the term "multiculturalism" and immigrants think it is okay to ignore australia's past. multiculturalism is many cultures living peacefully together - not people forcing cultures onto other people. but as far as im concerned is ethnic population wants to continue on the way they were living where they are from, they may aswell go home because i dont want tenage ethnic slur goes here harrasing me because i am "aussie" or "surfie" which has been happening since year 5 when i went to school in chatswood - which was when i became a "racist" but they werent.

the only way the government can stop the racism is to stop immigration - of everybody and eventually the cultures should all intergrate - bar muslims because they will get angry that they dont have a separate beach for their women to go swimming at and that public schools celebrate christmas.
munch wrote:
bondiboarder wrote:Im gonna board til im in a wheel chair
why don't you continue on after that, I mean it really doesn't matter does it, if your a cripple or not :?

thats pretty funn i must admit

booter
Local

Post by booter » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:46 pm

One thing that I have learned after all this race riot bullsh*t is that I am definitiely racist.

Nothing I can do about it, thats just how I think.

Shaunm
Snowy McAllister

Post by Shaunm » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:58 pm

Hey
Not intending to spread stuff but.....
Just got off the phone to my mate who is of "Middle Eastern Appearance" drives a bus on the Central Coast. Terrigal is a hot spot for this Sunday according to the little gangers up there. He's been transporting quite a few Sydneites today from Gosford to the coast and that seems to be all the talk. I had hear something earlier in the week but dismissed it as talk.
So if you don't live there don't go up there leave it to the 6 police stationed there! Recommend you email Wanderer if you want to do something useful that day!
Never confuse ambition with ability