Cronulla Riots

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

pd

pd ?

Post by pd » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:59 pm

got no idea what your talking about.
Someone must be using my name??
Most of that stuff I didn't even write ???

booter
Local

Post by booter » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:06 pm

just to clarify, I would never bash someone for being of another race nor would I even verbally abuse someone of another race

but I have to admit, I certainly do hold some resentment towards muslims/lebanes etc (this could be largely due to terrorism etc)

Shaunm
Snowy McAllister

Post by Shaunm » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:09 pm

Hey foamie it's about asimulating (bad spelling) dude! No govt will ban immigration or they will be labelled racists. We used to have a white australia immigration policy, where percentages of races were allowed in something like 40% british after the 50's irish were considered "white" and were let in @ 10% as were the jews as long has they had $... 10% Sth African 10% Italian etc The figures aren't acurate just an eg...
And sure us older ones can remember (well some of us) virtually no crime.
Where I grew up in WA it was mostly white the odd italian and of course aboriginal people. The only racist thing I saw was this Sth African jewish kid (who only got into the school cause his old man paid for the new wing of the Library) constantly harrasing a black SA kid who arrived the same time. The jewish kid was the only kids I ever beat up in high school. Everyone else except everyone for who they were which is kinda how it should be. If someone is a wanker then they're a wanker doesn't come from their colour!
Never confuse ambition with ability

Shaunm
Snowy McAllister

Post by Shaunm » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:12 pm

booter wrote:just to clarify, I would never bash someone for being of another race nor would I even verbally abuse someone of another race

but I have to admit, I certainly do hold some resentment towards muslims/lebanes etc (this could be largely due to terrorism etc)
Hey not all Lebanese are Muslim, some are Catholic. And true Allah followers won't get invovled in this crap

Shaunm
Snowy McAllister

Re: pd ?

Post by Shaunm » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:14 pm

pd wrote:got no idea what your talking about.
Someone else we didn't like used that excuse a couple of months ago. If you use internet cafes or share a pc then don't have it remeber your loggin details

That excuse is worse than "my boyfriend accidentally deleted my 5000 essay due at uni on Wednesday"

zzz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by zzz » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:17 pm

^^Troll taking advantage of the adhoc and sporadic level of moderation on this site.
"Stay happy and everything will be perfectly all right"... Jack Norris

Shaunm
Snowy McAllister

Post by Shaunm » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:20 pm

zzz ???

pd

Post by pd » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:26 pm

zzz wrote:
^^Troll taking advantage of the adhoc and sporadic level of moderation on this site.

''zzz'' must be a computer geek using all those big forum buzz words.
I thought this was a surfers forum for real surfers ?
(Trolling is what I do when I go fishing dude)

breaks
Grommet

Post by breaks » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:27 pm

well this is suss to me. someone becomes a RealSurf user two days ago, starts off yet another thread on the cronulla shannagans with a benign/tolerant comment then starts upping the bigotry. pd, if you're not posting everything that's coming out with yr name on it then I would contact the administrator ASAP b/c it doesn't look very complimentary.

zzz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by zzz » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:30 pm

I reckon he's (pd's) a troll and knows what he's doing but I could be wrong. He's posted the same topics in multiple areas of the boards and the same comments on multiple threads.
''zzz'' must be a computer geek using all those big forum buzz words.
I thought this was a surfers forum for real surfers ?
(Trolling is what I do when I go fishing dude)
ok dude.
"Stay happy and everything will be perfectly all right"... Jack Norris

Shaunm
Snowy McAllister

Post by Shaunm » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:32 pm

Pd I think zzz surfs quite well if he's who I think he is!

pd

Post by pd » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:32 pm

breaks wrote:well this is suss to me. someone becomes a RealSurf user two days ago, starts off yet another thread on the cronulla shannagans with a benign/tolerant comment then starts upping the bigotry. pd, if you're not posting everything that's coming out with yr name on it then I would contact the administrator ASAP b/c it doesn't look very complimentary.
fuk you think I have the problem
here is a poem ZZZ wrote a little while back ...
You guys write riveting stuff, I going surfing !

there was a young man called fong
who thought that his shlong was quite long
what he thought was a banana
was more like a sultana
and now he is known as little dong[/color]

Shaunm
Snowy McAllister

Post by Shaunm » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:34 pm

Strike 2

pd

Post by pd » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:40 pm

Shaunm wrote:Strike 2
back to the important issues lads.
I just hope this weekend goes smooth & we can all
relax again. Its funny to play on the internet with our buzzy words
but theres a real life heavy issue unfolding around us.

Peace & positivety to all.

roosters
regular

Post by roosters » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:51 pm

word off the street is that bondi will be the place this sunday.

so just keep your head up (or rather down) if you live in the east

Bear
barnacle

Post by Bear » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:51 pm

foamballpilotqueen wrote:
immigrants should embrace australia's culture. people have abused the term "multiculturalism" and immigrants think it is okay to ignore australia's past. multiculturalism is many cultures living peacefully together - not people forcing cultures onto other people. but as far as im concerned is ethnic population wants to continue on the way they were living where they are from, they may aswell go home because i dont want tenage ethnic slur goes here harrasing me because i am "aussie" or "surfie" which has been happening since year 5 when i went to school in chatswood - which was when i became a "racist" but they werent.

the only way the government can stop the racism is to stop immigration - of everybody and eventually the cultures should all intergrate - bar muslims because they will get angry that they dont have a separate beach for their women to go swimming at and that public schools celebrate christmas.
I thought Id adress one of the stupid posts on this topic as you rascists piss me off.

Mate I would like to ignore some of australias past too.. there is the massive rascism of killing of 1000's of Aboriginals or trying to breed them out. There is a crap load of other stuff too which we should be disappointed with.(Last sunday and ofcourse rascists like you and ofcourse the pricks who beat up lifesavers etc etc etc)
multiculturalism is many cultures living peacefully together - not people forcing cultures onto other people. but as far as im concerned is ethnic population wants to continue on the way they were living where they are from, they may aswell go home
Your talking about a few bad eggs in a good bunch mate, Also you say multiculturalism isnt about forcing cultures onto other people, but you then follow it up by saying if ethnic people dont change to an AUSSIE culture they should piss off home.. guess what sunshine a lot of them have been here for years. So you basically wanna revert back to the 1940's where we can tell families to live anglo/christian lifestyles or they should fuck off... hmmm reminds me of someone... who... OH I KNOW... He is small black hair and a cool little moustache!!!!

Yeah you got paid out being a surfie when you were young just as I am sure they got called ethnic slur goes here... like all of you seem to wanna do on this forum!!How is that worse?

Finally Im glad you admit you're a rascist cause it give me more reason to think your a fucking tool.

OH AND PD MATE i know having a big number next to your name is cool but dont post 1000 times in different areas(Trolling) and when you fish i think you mean you go trawling!
:D :D :D

pd

Post by pd » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:57 pm

Bear wrote:
foamballpilotqueen wrote:
immigrants should embrace australia's culture. people have abused the term "multiculturalism" and immigrants think it is okay to ignore australia's past. multiculturalism is many cultures living peacefully together - not people forcing cultures onto other people. but as far as im concerned is ethnic population wants to continue on the way they were living where they are from, they may aswell go home because i dont want tenage ethnic slur goes here harrasing me because i am "aussie" or "surfie" which has been happening since year 5 when i went to school in chatswood - which was when i became a "racist" but they werent.

the only way the government can stop the racism is to stop immigration - of everybody and eventually the cultures should all intergrate - bar muslims because they will get angry that they dont have a separate beach for their women to go swimming at and that public schools celebrate christmas.
I thought Id adress one of the stupid posts on this topic as you rascists piss me off.

Mate I would like to ignore some of australias past too.. there is the massive rascism of killing of 1000's of Aboriginals or trying to breed them out. There is a crap load of other stuff too which we should be disappointed with.(Last sunday and ofcourse rascists like you and ofcourse the pricks who beat up lifesavers etc etc etc)
multiculturalism is many cultures living peacefully together - not people forcing cultures onto other people. but as far as im concerned is ethnic population wants to continue on the way they were living where they are from, they may aswell go home
Your talking about a few bad eggs in a good bunch mate, Also you say multiculturalism isnt about forcing cultures onto other people, but you then follow it up by saying if ethnic people dont change to an AUSSIE culture they should piss off home.. guess what sunshine a lot of them have been here for years. So you basically wanna revert back to the 1940's where we can tell families to live anglo/christian lifestyles or they should **** off... hmmm reminds me of someone... who... OH I KNOW... He is small black hair and a cool little moustache!!!!

Yeah you got paid out being a surfie when you were young just as I am sure they got called ethnic slur goes here... like all of you seem to wanna do on this forum!!How is that worse?

Finally Im glad you admit you're a rascist cause it give me more reason to think your a **** tool.

OH AND PD MATE i know having a big number next to your name is cool but dont post 1000 times in different areas(Trolling) and when you fish i think you mean you go trawling!
:D :D :D
thanks for that tip Bear, have a good weekend mate! :D