NEED ANSWERS NOW !!!

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

kreepykrawly
Owl status

NEED ANSWERS NOW !!!

Post by kreepykrawly » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:34 pm

How come people who are such experts on board design ...such average surfers ?
Im not talking about board shappers.. im talking about armchair critics...

Ive known over the years very average to poor surfers complain about their boards because the rails are too this ..the rockers too that blah blah blah but when that same board is ridden by a shredder that same so called "dog stick" turns into a 'shlick stick' with the ripper shredding anything anytime anywhere.

So a simple request...either shred and shut up or go Nathos vomit bucket.

Yes ?

I find it an absolute mystery !!!!

BA
Duke Status

Re: NEED ANSWERS NOW !!!

Post by BA » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:01 pm

Shouldn't you be eating your second lunch?

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:50 pm

Your realsurf user name 'BA' must have been inspired by your wifes constant belittling of you ..calling you a ' Big Arse'...
...as in ...'hey Big Arse ..you taking out the rubbish ?' ...or ' Big Arse..whats the time ?

BA
Duke Status

Post by BA » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:24 pm

You're obviously cranky. Wife put a lock on the fridge again?

spork
barnacle

Post by spork » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:13 pm

Its a bit like footy/soccer/RahRah coaches et al, not many of them played at a very high level either.
When it gets to this level of self important stupidity I lose interest.
Roy Stewart

foamy
Snowy McAllister

Post by foamy » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:56 pm

You need answers?

'A bad workmen blames his tools' is a proverb.
A proverb because it expresses something basic in the human condition. A version of that proverb exists in pretty much every human language.
And we all do it.

- Fkn computer!
- Well, actually no. The computer is actually doing exactly what you told it to do.
- Que?

And, of course, sometimes it really is a crap board.

Cranked
Duke Status

Post by Cranked » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:19 pm

Well if you don't think about how your board works and try to ascertain what design features do what, and venture an opinion how will you ever learn? Someone blaming the rails or whatever has at least started to think
“I don’t necessarily agree with everything I say ”— Marshall McLuhan

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:44 pm

The first step to redemption and salvation is to realise that it is YOU that is surfing badly.

Blaming a shaper who has shaped millions of boards and is probably a good surfer for your poor performance can only be described as pathetic.

I've heard total kooks down the beach talk about certain fins giving them ' extra drive'...or how the rails are too square...or the rocker has too much concave down the centre !!!
OMG !!! I felt like driving my board fair square up their... where the sun dont shine.

Please...a simple request...just shut up !!! You make me sick...I hate you.

If you want your board to go good ..surf more..preferably everyday...and get angry..watch some violent movies...listen to angry music and do some chin ups.

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:42 am

A shaper who has shaped "millions of boards".
I'd like to see that.
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:40 am

Theres nuffin wrong with using hyperbole to prove a point...
. .in the same way you would say to your wooza...."hey darlin' if you cook me spagetti one more time im gonna kill you "...

Do I really need to take time out of my life to explain that ???

Natho
barnacle

Post by Natho » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:52 am

Don't get me started about fin wankers crapping on about fins when all they know is what they have read on the fin marketing catalogue.

Ok then. Reminds me of a guy I know. Must own 50 sets of fins. Always crapping on that these fins do this and those fins do that and make him rip. Anyway he came up to me in the car park and was crapping on about these 3 sets of Kenetic Racing fins he got. The Parko signature ones ( medium or small?), the Jack Feestone signature set and another set, I think it was the Bruce Irons signature set. Anyway the fin wanker is boring me to tears going on about this set does this and that set does that ( word for word what he had read on the Kinetic Racing website).
Anyway we put all the fins together and guess what? They all had identical templates. No difference between them. Just different signature printed on them and slight difference in carbon pattern. Yet people buying these are sucked in to thinking they are all different = more sales for the fin company.
Anyway after the fin wanker had finished recycling this fin rubbish I had a massive vomit all over myself.

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:56 pm

kreepykrawly wrote:Theres nuffin wrong with using hyperbole to prove a point...
. .in the same way you would say to your wooza...."hey darlin' if you cook me spagetti one more time im gonna kill you "...

Do I really need to take time out of my life to explain that ???
Well, you see, you're bitching about people using terms they don't understand. You'd think trying to stay accurate might strengthen your argument.
Beanpole
You aren’t the room Yuke You are just a wonky cafe table with a missing rubber pad on the end of one leg.

Skipper
I still don't buy the "official" narrative about 9/11. Oh sure, it happened, fcuk yeah. But who and why and how I'm, not convinced it was what we've been told.

kreepykrawly
Owl status

Post by kreepykrawly » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:30 pm

What are you talking about ?
'terms they don't understand'...

Have you actually read anything in this thread or are you just taking the piss ???
I was saying i get irritated when I hear bad surfers critiquing surfboards when they have no idea about the intricate dynamics of board design and how it relates to their own surfing experience. There's a total lake of synchronization between these two entities.

To them I say..shut up... I hate you.

BTW..I don't 'bitch' ...I 'express'.

BA
Duke Status

Post by BA » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:54 pm

You seem to have been on here a bit this weekend KK. Was your local Macca's closed?

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:12 pm

kreepykrawly wrote:What are you talking about ?

Have you actually read anything in this thread or are you just taking the piss ???
I was saying i get irritated when I hear bad surfers critiquing surfboards when they have no idea about the intricate dynamics of board design and how it relates to their own surfing experience. There's a total lake of synchronization between these two entities.

Of course they don't understand. Neither do you it seems.
Beanpole

Skipper

--++sunstroke++--
Owl status

Post by --++sunstroke++-- » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:59 am

kreepykrawly wrote:What are you talking about ?

You've been "expressing" too much milk from your teets.
What's the difference between Elizabeth Warren & Kamala Harris?

One's pretending to be an Indian & the others pretending she isn't!

Trev
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Trev » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:21 am

tonks wrote:Is it just me, or are KK's brainsnaps happening more frequently?
I reckon you're right. I think there might be more to the rail chomping incident than she's telling.
Beanpole

Skipper

Nick Carroll
Huey's Right Hand

Post by Nick Carroll » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:23 am

It's low blood sugar. He needs to eat more often

but that is fcuken hard since he eats something every four minutes