Free movie - 24 hours only

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

PeepeelaPew
Huey's Right Hand

Re: Free movie - 24 hours only

Post by PeepeelaPew » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:58 pm

Last edited by PeepeelaPew on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Natho
barnacle

Post by Natho » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:49 pm

ahh look I didn't want to exactly turn this into a put sh1t on Ando thing, but I guess I started it. Look the guy is a great surfer and his skills are far beyond what mine will ever be. Farrk I can barley do an air. I guess Im just a bit old school and much prefer the old school power surfing any day.

I have to admit I used to like watching Craig's progress. Ive been lucky to have surfed with him a few times. He used to regularly stay with my old neighbour when he was in Sydney and he used to come out for a few surfs here and there. As a grom he was a good surfer, but didn't really stand way out to me. He was still under powered at the time, but then again he was still growing too. Then towards the end of his teens he kinda jumped a few levels fairly quickly and got pretty good. The more aerial he got though the more I lost interest. Kind of became really boring to me. However now and then he does soemthing pretty interesting as someone else has stated.
I just think there are much better surfers out there that get much less publicity just because they don't fit the same image. Then again I guess that's the way its always been. If you were Ando you wouldn't be complaining. F6kk I wouldn't. What a great lifestyle funded by Quicksilver. Next time you buy a pair of quicky boardies just remember a portion of them are funding Ando's next free surf session at an exotic location near you :-D-:

grapsta
regular

Post by grapsta » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:37 pm