Adam Molch Hillier Memorial

Can't find the right forum, then post your general surf-related remarks here!

Moderators: jimmy, collnarra, PeepeelaPew, Butts, beach_defender, Shari, Forum Moderators

ccsurf
Grommet

Adam Molch Hillier Memorial

Post by ccsurf » Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:19 pm

Hi,
I'm planning on putting pages onsite and online about the Andrew 'Molch' Hillier Memorial event held here at Shelly Beach on the Central Coast.
Included in the plan will be interviews with the latest winner, Russ Molony and winners since 2000, plus participants over the event's nearly 10-year history.
The Molch is proving more popular with contestants, spectators and is getting more coverage each year. In fact, it deserves more than just a long-weekend in October to hit the headlines in local papers.
What I'm suggesting is that instead of only the local media honouring Adam for a long weekend in October, lets keep his memory alive for 365 days a year.
If this proposal interests you, pls let me know via the contact page at www.centralcoastsurf.net. If you'd like to become involved in any way - either by supplying pics for example from previous contests, or perhaps information pertinent to the contest and the spirit of Adam Hillier - pls drop me a line via the contact page or email me at [email protected].
Cheers
Mike